Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][POW][PARS] Parsicoin - A Private Untraceable CryptoCurrency - page 3. (Read 32789 times)

Activity: 123
Merit: 0
hello, it's getting better , for now most of the website visitors are from Iran , some miners also joined , we are also working on more local advertisements , however Iranian Users lack a proper exchange , we hope we can fix that with our own exchange with active Persian support.

If you get it listed on something like Yobit they don't need any kind of KYC procedure. Maybe that is an option to be considered.
Big Exchanges usually charge a really high listing fees , ParsiCoin is a community driven Privacy CryptoCurrency Project , we will continue the development and adding new features , but to be honest don't expect listing on very high volume exchanges for now but for the future sure why not.
Wallet not sync (2.0.1, last wallet)
Yes it happens some times , please close your gui wallet and run parsicoind (it's available on the website just download CLI) after you got fully sync you can close it and re run gui wallet.
Activity: 420
Merit: 18
One more private coin look like similar to monero future of cryptocurrencies for crypto traders lies in decentralized private and secured currency
Activity: 27
Wallet not sync (2.0.1, last wallet)
Activity: 1274
Merit: 520
hello, it's getting better , for now most of the website visitors are from Iran , some miners also joined , we are also working on more local advertisements , however Iranian Users lack a proper exchange , we hope we can fix that with our own exchange with active Persian support.

If you get it listed on something like Yobit they don't need any kind of KYC procedure. Maybe that is an option to be considered.
Yobit does not work with coins on cryptonote.
graviex, stex   good exchangers.

Is it because they are not able to integrate coins on cryptonote with their exchange or what is the reason for that?
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1387
Ukrainians will resist

Yobit does not work with coins on cryptonote.
graviex, stex   good exchangers.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 520

legendary
Ukrainians will resist
Will there be an listing to the new exchangers?
ParsiCoin V2.0.1 Has Been Released , ParsiCoin Fully Client Side Online Wallet is Now Available! https://wallet.parsicoin.net
ParsiCoin is now Available for Trading on https://fcbaccount.com , BTC Pair.
Activity: 80
Merit: 1
How is reception of Parsicoin in your native Iran? Seem like there is some good need and potential there.
Please Run ParsiCoin Daemon (parsicoind available on CLI Package on Website) to get synced, (if you had sync Problem) then you can close it and run GUI Wallet again, you can also use Remote Node : node.parsicoin.net:18231
about exchange https://fcbaccount.com/ listed ParsiCoin but Trading is Not Available yet, it would be available soon.
Activity: 679
Merit: 103
Anybody have a working addnodes list? My wallet stop syncing 1 day ago and have a 0 connections.
I use a remote node - explorer.parsicoin.net:18230

Thanks, it helps!
legendary
Ukrainians will resist
Anybody have a working addnodes list? My wallet stop syncing 1 day ago and have a 0 connections.
I use a remote node - explorer.parsicoin.net:18230
Activity: 679
Merit: 103
I don’t load any exchanges, do they work at all?
What news about the coin?
Hello , Yes Maplechange got hacked (as they said) and We are Working on some quality exchange listing, thanks for your patient.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
I think most blockchains does not have centralized management or issuer as a result they ensure privacy
legendary
Ukrainians will resist
I don’t load any exchanges, do they work at all?
What news about the coin?
Pages:
Jump to: