Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][POW][PARS] Parsicoin - A Private Untraceable CryptoCurrency - page 4. (Read 32789 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 1
List of Parsicoin mining pools with live stats & hashrate distribution

https://miningpoolstats.stream/parsicoin
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
v1.1.0 GUI WALLET SYNC PROBLEM is because of some alternative Blocks on Network. Please Download and Run Parsicoind from there : https://github.com/parsicoin/parsicoin/releases
(parsicoin-win64.zip for windows, mac and linux versions also available)
after you get synced with the network you can close parsicoind and run gui wallet. (after afew blocks found this problem would be fixed automatically.)

Perfect it worked
Activity: 123
Check Payment and API Sections added to BlockChain Explorer. http://explorer.parsicoin.net
v1.1.0 GUI WALLET SYNC PROBLEM is because of some alternative Blocks on Network. Please Download and Run Parsicoind from there : https://github.com/parsicoin/parsicoin/releases
(parsicoin-win64.zip for windows, mac and linux versions also available)
after you get synced with the network you can close parsicoind and run gui wallet. (after afew blocks found this problem would be fixed automatically.)
Activity: 2
Updated to WALLETS TO V1.1.0 but it doesn't synch last block 138726 any ideas
Activity: 27
HARDFORK ON BLOCK 130,000 EVERY ONE PLEASE UPDATE YOUR WALLETS TO V1.1.0
BLOCK SIZE CHANGED TO 1MB TO PREVENT TRANSACTION STUCKS.
Mandatory update of Parsicoin wallet.
Please upgrade your wallets as soon as possible when you have free time to avoid any unexpected issues with balance, coin movements after the fork which scheduled at block #130.000

wallet V1.1.0 does not sync:(
0 connections
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
no one criticizes to catch up with the fud. im just give my opinion as it should be. so far the team has shown that they are professionals and i hope that this will continue. but the small problems that arise in the process must be corrected.
Good to see one of Parsicoin supporters joined the discussion with valuable stance.
Parsicoin will have considerable movements to come!
The team have all shown their professionality and dedication on the project's developments.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
this message must be secured everywhere so that people do not panic because of these changes. i think the most logical to test everything how it works im hope problems should not arise. a very big decision for the project and well that make all the moves to the market where there is no strong volatility.
Let's the Parsicoin team do their works.
They might need patience from community to have free soul which can be mainly used for technical issues.

no one criticizes to catch up with the fud. im just give my opinion as it should be. so far the team has shown that they are professionals and i hope that this will continue. but the small problems that arise in the process must be corrected.
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
Thank You all for Your supportive comments, HardFork Was Successful, Users Should be now able to Make 15x~ Higher Transaction Sizes. with our calculations Network Should be able to Confirm around 1-2 Million Transactions per Day.

a great indicator, a successful project, an active team activity that brings good results. I think that this and the future will be a high priority project.
Thank You all for Your supportive comments, HardFork Was Successful, Users Should be now able to Make 15x~ Higher Transaction Sizes. with our calculations Network Should be able to Confirm around 1-2 Million Transactions per Day.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Mandatory update of Parsicoin wallet.
Please upgrade your wallets as soon as possible when you have free time to avoid any unexpected issues with balance, coin movements after the fork which scheduled at block #130.000

this message must be secured everywhere so that people do not panic because of these changes. i think the most logical to test everything how it works im hope problems should not arise. a very big decision for the project and well that make all the moves to the market where there is no strong volatility.
Activity: 106
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Yes you're right as i said before users should be able to spend their coins and that's what we are working on.
It's hard to develop a crypto project and get big succesful things in bearish market.
Let's do your works, do what you want and aim the project at.
Sweetie results might occur in bullish market months or weeks later.
I have read about PARS, the minimum charge of the project is 0.001 PARS. And sood this fee may change. Will trend change increase or decrease? Grounds to change?
0.001 PARS is the minimum transfer fee , it will change when price growth but for now this fee is ok , we have had a high price drop however it was a common problem because of the so many founded blocks and generated coins, price will grow but it takes some time , we are working on the project, we can do pumps and dumps to fake the price but its not ethical, as we said ParsiCoin is going to be used on daily transactions so we are working on so many things such as payment modules, web/mobile wallet , partnerships , etc. we think the only way to increase the price and project community members is to make a useful project.

I think you should focus on partnerships. It is not easy to find reliable and responsible partners, but I am sure that this is the key to the future success of the project. You have a lot of competitors, cryptonight_v7 algorithm is very popular. But they have no value, because there is no use.
Yes you're right as i said before users should be able to spend their coins and that's what we are working on.
Activity: 434
Merit: 19
I have read about PARS, the minimum charge of the project is 0.001 PARS. And sood this fee may change. Will trend change increase or decrease? Grounds to change?
0.001 PARS is the minimum transfer fee , it will change when price growth but for now this fee is ok , we have had a high price drop however it was a common problem because of the so many founded blocks and generated coins, price will grow but it takes some time , we are working on the project, we can do pumps and dumps to fake the price but its not ethical, as we said ParsiCoin is going to be used on daily transactions so we are working on so many things such as payment modules, web/mobile wallet , partnerships , etc. we think the only way to increase the price and project community members is to make a useful project.

I think you should focus on partnerships. It is not easy to find reliable and responsible partners, but I am sure that this is the key to the future success of the project. You have a lot of competitors, cryptonight_v7 algorithm is very popular. But they have no value, because there is no use.
Activity: 131
now where the trades there is?
ParsiCoin is now available for Mac OS X (both CLI & GUI) Download : https://parsicoin.net
Mac OS X Version almost ready.
Very great news for Parsicoin community.
Macos X version will help the Parsicoin project expanding its community a little bit bigger.
Bigger community, higher demands on the coin.
yes , thanks for your comment , it's going to be released today.
Pages:
Jump to: