Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PoW/PoS] Dogecoin Cash - Let's make Dogecoin greater - page 2. (Read 1010 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
We will be releasing windows, and linux wallets within 24 hours. These wallets are BETA, keep in mind there will be many updates to follow.

If you are interested in Dogecoin Cash please support the project by donating to one of the crypto addresses found in our ANN thread. There is no premine, or ICO so we will rely on contributing members to help us accomplish things in development, and securing exchange listing and press.

Together we can make this project great, and Dogecoin even greater than it already is.  Smiley
Last PoW Block: 80,000

Ok, we have coded in 20,000 but it's nothing for us to modify this later. However we had in mind that 50% of the total supply would be mined, and the other 50% would be earned as interest/nodes, etc. We would have to recalculate the whole block reward to do 80,000 as the block reward is 250 Dogecoin Cash. But, as said there will be many updates once released.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 505
Last PoW Block: 80,000
The specifications for Dogecoin Cash has been decided. Review them in the ANN, and tell us what you think.
Dogecoin is already great.

Kai out.

You are correct. That's why we say let's make Dogecoin "greater" in our ANN title. Everything can be greater. Wink
Keep in mind Dogecoin has never had a successful fork.
I'm a skeptic there's any real demand, mainly because Dogecoin... works.

It frequently gets press, managed to survive and thrive on exchanges since 2013, and its AuxPOW setup is pretty incredible. You can actually send Doge without any fees.

But maybe I'm wrong. In any case, best of luck building a full ecosystem more systematic than the full ecodoge itself.

I understand you, but it seems that many don't understand what a full ecosystem is when it has to be built around a coin. No one is saying Doge isn't great. Everything can be better, and that's why we are here. Smiley
Activity: 145
Merit: 27
Dogecoin is already great.

Kai out.
Activity: 9
Merit: 3
Keep in mind Dogecoin has never had a successful fork.
I'm a skeptic there's any real demand, mainly because Dogecoin... works.

It frequently gets press, managed to survive and thrive on exchanges since 2013, and its AuxPOW setup is pretty incredible. You can actually send Doge without any fees.

But maybe I'm wrong. In any case, best of luck building a full ecosystem more systematic than the full ecodoge itself.
We have bitcoin cash, litecoin cash and now dogecoin cash. What else is next? Maybe dashcoin cash, etc... I think leaving doge alone is fine as they can stand on its own. Doge has been so long already in crypto. But maybe you are right, the price might have increased if the development goes other way. Let's see if you will surpass the popularity of doge given that you are saying you will build a full ecosystem.
Lol, you are right now many branches of major coins like bitcoin cash, cash litecoin and many more, it does no harm to try to grow in other ways. I appreciate the efforts of the team to build the ecosystem full of coins, and I'll wait for the next update.

Together anything is possible. Be sure to stick around for updates if your interested. Smiley
I'm curious how they will create an ecosystem better than the current doge system. Will they be successful? Can they surpass the success of doge in terms of usage, even if doge started as just like a meme in crypto? Let's see...

We will rely on paid press a lot early on, but once we start rallying and our fellow Dogecoin community gets involved it will be epic . Wink
We have bitcoin cash, litecoin cash and now dogecoin cash. What else is next? Maybe dashcoin cash, etc... I think leaving doge alone is fine as they can stand on its own. Doge has been so long already in crypto. But maybe you are right, the price might have increased if the development goes other way. Let's see if you will surpass the popularity of doge given that you are saying you will build a full ecosystem.

We know Doge can stand on it's own, but we have a plan we are very optimistic about. Doge will rise with execution of Dogecoin Cash once it hits the markets. The platforms we will develop around Doge, and Dogecoin Cash will aid adoption. A full ecosystem is a good, and sufficient start. We will make deals with merchants where everyone benefits. Let's see  Smiley
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
Lol, you are right now many branches of major coins like bitcoin cash, cash litecoin and many more, it does no harm to try to grow in other ways. I appreciate the efforts of the team to build the ecosystem full of coins, and I'll wait for the next update.
Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I'm curious how they will create an ecosystem better than the current doge system. Will they be successful? Can they surpass the success of doge in terms of usage, even if doge started as just like a meme in crypto? Let's see...
Activity: 1092
Merit: 67
Dogecoin unfortunately aren't actively developing it's platform.

This is echoed often, but simply not true.
https://github.com/dogecoin/dogecoin/releases
The last update was 5 days ago. It is under active development.

Check the activity in the doge subreddit too, the team of core developers frequently post there.

I'm very much aware of all of that. I am saying that many other coins are actually building a whole ecosystem around the coin, there isn't much of that with Dogecoin. Dogecoin would have been much more valuable right now given a dev team with a actual direction leading towards building a full ecosystem, and not waiting for others to do so. We believe in Dogecoin, and our Dogecoin Cash ecosystem will be built around it.
Activity: 9
Merit: 3
Dogecoin unfortunately aren't actively developing it's platform.

This is echoed often, but simply not true.
https://github.com/dogecoin/dogecoin/releases
The last update was 5 days ago. It is under active development.

Check the activity in the doge subreddit too, the team of core developers frequently post there.
recalculation of difficulty every 10,000 blocks
1block=5000 coin
NO PRIMINE

Okay, so no premine no ICO. We never want to do an ICO, so we never want to premine. But, we are trying to think of some type of way to compensate our donators in Dogecoin Cash. We will rely on donations from the Dogecoin, and Dogecoin Cash community. We will enter strategic partnerships with many types of influencers, press machines, and merchants. We will see about the block reward, and staking.
where is the wallet itself? or are you just thinking of creating a coin? script algo with aux blocks? like dogecoin?

Yes I will be developing this coin. We want all the input the community will give us as far as specifications. So far everyone wants a Scrypt PoW/PoS hybrid with a 100M max supply. What do you think?

Good
where is the wallet itself? or are you just thinking of creating a coin? script algo with aux blocks? like dogecoin?

Yes I will be developing this coin. We want all the input the community will give us as far as specifications. So far everyone wants a Scrypt PoW/PoS hybrid with a 100M max supply. What do you think?
recalculation of difficulty every 10,000 blocks
1block=5000 coin
NO PRIMINE
Pages:
Jump to: