Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PoW/PoS] Dogecoin Cash - Let's make Dogecoin greater - page 3. (Read 1010 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
100000000 PoW/PoS good

So far it looks like this is the way we are going. Thanks for your input  Smiley
Scrypt algo
PoW/PoS hybrid
50/50

Thanks a lot for your input  Smiley
Activity: 938
Merit: 261
where is the wallet itself? or are you just thinking of creating a coin? script algo with aux blocks? like dogecoin?
Activity: 35
100000000 PoW/PoS good
Activity: 1484
Merit: 505
Scrypt algo
PoW/PoS hybrid
50/50
If your coin is not an algorithm in the script then the coin Scam !!!

I think you are misunderstanding, I am asking the community what algo they would prefer for Dogecoin Cash.
script algorithm
recalculation of difficulty every 10,000 blocks

Thanks, I personally like the Scrypt algo a lot. I'm really curious to hear what everyone else say. What should the max supply be? Should we be 100% PoW, or a PoW/PoS hybrid?

I think you are misunderstanding, I am asking the community what algo they would prefer for Dogecoin Cash.
script algorithm
recalculation of difficulty every 10,000 blocks

And even if the coin with the script algorithm but the recalculation of the complexity of each block coin Scam !!!
DOGECOIN CASH

Dogecoin is a very powerful coin because of it's strong community, contributing to over $20,000,000 in 24 hour trade volume at which 95% are real world transactions.

Dogecoin unfortunately aren't actively developing it's platform. All of us believers know Dogecoin can be a greater coin, so let's make it greater.

Dogecoin Cash will play a critical part in raising Dogecoin up. We are serious, we are not a joke. We will actively develop a full on decentralized ecosystem, secure exchange listings, and secure press.

Specifications
Algo: Scrypt PoW/PoS
Block Reward: 250
Max Coin Supply: 100,000,000
PoS Percentage: 12%
Last PoW Block: 20,000
Stake Time: 8 hours
Coin Maturity: 5 Blocks
Target Block Time: 1 minute
Confirmations: 1

NO PREMINE

Please donate to the project if your interested at any of the crypto addresses below.

If you want Dogecoin Cash donate with Dogecoin: DDoNmzyTHSXiqxbsH85voH46bVoudKxgvp
If you want Dogecoin Cash donate with Bitcoin: 1J64gbKgFreViVd3K96J1UsfdkZzp365HG
If you want Dogecoin Cash donate with Litecoin: LSmiSsFFtW3eXgoXB4mtZ3grECJQfGCMuP
If you want Dogecoin Cash donate with Ripple: rNxTKZAAa1buLhyGw1zZMyd4gfTRfiSkEB
If you want Dogecoin Cash donate with Ethereum: 0x390b01C3C6204775A32BC11DC7Bd6458211a6034

NOTE: This thread will undergo many face lifts along development. Be sure to stick around for updates.
Pages:
Jump to: