Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][POW/POS/MASTERNODE]- The First Masternode coin in Cryptonote world! - page 3. (Read 5210 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 250
Founder Nur1Labs
crex24 listed XAT yesterday, what a nice day!
Thank you very much for your love and support sir. More exchanges coming soon.
Founder Nur1Labs
dev...i just stacking in wallet then i closed the wallet...then i opened again in status column didnt show any status, will my balance unlocked when the time come?

Sir it's unlocked already. If you need to see your deposits you must reset wallet. File ---> Reset wallet from menu section. It's miner bug next release will solve this issue. Thank you.
Founder Nur1Labs
Good project. Hope moon soon Smiley

Thank you very much for your love and support.
Activity: 175
Merit: 11
"Decentralization is religion"
crex24 listed XAT yesterday, what a nice day!
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
dev...i just stacking in wallet then i closed the wallet...then i opened again in status column didnt show any status, will my balance unlocked when the time come?
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
Great Project .use of crypto currency where traditional payment cards are accepted. it should be very convenient and will expand the use of crypto currency in everyday life.
Activity: 110
Good project. Hope moon soon Smiley
Founder Nur1Labs

Catalyst (XAT) is listed on Crex24. More new exchanges coming soon. Happy mining Smiley

Crex24 : https://crex24.com/exchange/XAT-BTC
Founder Nur1Labs
will this coin go to the moon Huh Huh Huh

Why not. I'm sure it will go to the moon with in 6 months. Because exciting news coming soon also with more exchanges.
Activity: 12
will this coin go to the moon Huh Huh Huh
Founder Nur1Labs
How much Proof of Validation give to depositors?
Wallet show us 30.86% per month or two month.
But look like 3%

Thanks for post question. Yes 30 % returns per year. So monthly you will get returns nearly 2.5 to 3%. But once deposit no need to run wallet continuously you can close.

Thank you.
Activity: 387
Merit: 102
How much Proof of Validation give to depositors?
Wallet show us 30.86% per month or two month.
But look like 3%
Founder Nur1Labs
Dam, 5 Mil for MN, at the rate i mine Cryptonight, It will take me 6.8 years of non stop mining with my 2 Gpu to get 1MN.

Wow, 5 million is a lot, I was expecting 1 million at most. Why don't you start lower and then in few months if a lot of masternodes pop up, you increase the collateral?

This idea suggested by community we will consider your 1 million idea also. Current price is cheap so people can buy 5 million coins easily.
Activity: 644
Merit: 272
Dam, 5 Mil for MN, at the rate i mine Cryptonight, It will take me 6.8 years of non stop mining with my 2 Gpu to get 1MN.

Wow, 5 million is a lot, I was expecting 1 million at most. Why don't you start lower and then in few months if a lot of masternodes pop up, you increase the collateral?
Founder Nur1Labs
Guys please vote us and comment. Show your love and support. Thank you. https://aiodex.com/vote/coin/5b48a5919a6d3f43991e137a  after vote please submit screenshot in #promotion section (at discord : https://discord.gg/K8WR9FC) get your free 40 XAT coins.
Activity: 175
Merit: 11
"Decentralization is religion"
Hello,
I have one question , I'm mining since day 1.
I used simplewallet to create my wallet.
Now I have 3 file . One is my wallet , one is my wallet backup, and one is a text file with my adress.

How to open the wallet? When I try open when using simplewallet I get "wallet xxx already exist try a different name". When I try restore it asked me the private key...
The only thing Ive got is the wallet file and the password.

also walletd is not working ( windows 10 ) tried on two computer.

Step to solve your issue.
1) Open catalystd.exe and wait for complete sync done.
2) Open simple_wallet.exe and hit small o instead of capital O. (It's little bug will solve in next cli release)

or

3) Use latest GUI wallet Smiley https://github.com/CatalystCash/Catalyst-Evo/releases/tag/Cli_v3.0.5.9-GUI_v0.0.1_beta

In the latest GUI release 3.0.5.9 , is it fixed synchronize error?

I did not have any sync issues.
Activity: 387
Merit: 102
Hello,
I have one question , I'm mining since day 1.
I used simplewallet to create my wallet.
Now I have 3 file . One is my wallet , one is my wallet backup, and one is a text file with my adress.

How to open the wallet? When I try open when using simplewallet I get "wallet xxx already exist try a different name". When I try restore it asked me the private key...
The only thing Ive got is the wallet file and the password.

also walletd is not working ( windows 10 ) tried on two computer.

Step to solve your issue.
1) Open catalystd.exe and wait for complete sync done.
2) Open simple_wallet.exe and hit small o instead of capital O. (It's little bug will solve in next cli release)

or

3) Use latest GUI wallet Smiley https://github.com/CatalystCash/Catalyst-Evo/releases/tag/Cli_v3.0.5.9-GUI_v0.0.1_beta

In the latest GUI release 3.0.5.9 , is it fixed synchronize error?
Founder Nur1Labs
Founder Nur1Labs

You always can buy more coins for MN Smiley
For MN its needed 0.45 BTC.
The coin really should be something to represent, that would invest in MN

Yes. Guys can buy coins from exchange.
https://bitexlive.com/exchange/BTC-XAT May be it's helpful.
Founder Nur1Labs
Masternode minimum coins?  Huh

thank you

As per the community suggestions Masternode need 5 million XAT coins.

5 million !!! Gonna be impossible for most of us to run a masternode...

Actually this 5 Millions idea given by community people. For small miners there is PoV (Proof of Validation) or PoS option. You can get 30% Annual profit. For example you can deposit 100 coins you will get 130 coin per yearly base. No limit for coin deposit but minimum need 1 month time period. We again discuss with community about MN and shared MN features.
Pages:
Jump to: