Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][POW/POS/MASTERNODE]- The First Masternode coin in Cryptonote world! - page 4. (Read 5210 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 250
Founder Nur1Labs
a good project that attract more community to join, every day more people are joining in this discord channel. they rain a coin so much for those active community that participate. the development of this project is continuous to grow and also the big community that participate in. good luck to the dev.

Thank you very much sir. We improve our quality.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Activity: 387
Merit: 102
Dam, 5 Mil for MN, at the rate i mine Cryptonight, It will take me 6.8 years of non stop mining with my 2 Gpu to get 1MN.

You always can buy more coins for MN Smiley
For MN its needed 0.45 BTC.
The coin really should be something to represent, that would invest in MN
Activity: 115
Merit: 1
Dam, 5 Mil for MN, at the rate i mine Cryptonight, It will take me 6.8 years of non stop mining with my 2 Gpu to get 1MN.
Activity: 105
Masternode minimum coins?  Huh

thank you

As per the community suggestions Masternode need 5 million XAT coins.

5 million !!! Gonna be impossible for most of us to run a masternode...
Activity: 221
Merit: 2
a good project that attract more community to join, every day more people are joining in this discord channel. they rain a coin so much for those active community that participate. the development of this project is continuous to grow and also the big community that participate in. good luck to the dev.
Founder Nur1Labs

thank you

As per the community suggestions Masternode need 5 million XAT coins.
Activity: 185

thank you
Founder Nur1Labs

The new GUI wallet works abnormally. The numbers change from time to time and stake is not available.

Actually GUI working fine. Please follow below steps.

1) Make sure GUI fully sync with networks (Check block height with http://explorer.catalyst.cash/)
2) Goto Deposit section ---> Input amount you want to depsoit and also select time period.
3) Hit deposit button. May be it's not appear instantly in deposit frame please click file in menu section and click reset wallet. It's should work.

Thank you. For removing people confusing we are going to provide tutorials soon.

I followed your step . Error " Don't have balance or minimum term one month!"

( Wallet is synchronised and I selected 30000 block time and 2000 XAT )
Ok i need to prepare tutorials for POV (Proof of validation)
Founder Nur1Labs
this project is a powerful technological and information resource, which includes all the advantages of the block system and is designed for its free development and mass distribution. I wish you rapid development and success.
Thank you very much Smiley
Activity: 214
this project is a powerful technological and information resource, which includes all the advantages of the block system and is designed for its free development and mass distribution. I wish you rapid development and success.

The new GUI wallet works abnormally. The numbers change from time to time and stake is not available.

1) Make sure GUI fully sync with networks (Check block height with http://explorer.catalyst.cash/)
2) Goto Deposit section ---> Input amount you want to depsoit and also select time period.
3) Hit deposit button. May be it's not appear instantly in deposit frame please click file in menu section and click reset wallet. It's should work.

Thank you. For removing people confusing we are going to provide tutorials soon.

I followed your step . Error " Don't have balance or minimum term one month!"

( Wallet is synchronised and I selected 30000 block time and 2000 XAT )
Founder Nur1Labs
the price already down Sad

Don't worry about price. Weaks hands let them go.
Founder Nur1Labs
Is it possible to use the platform without having any of your tokens?

I'm not understand your question. Grin
Founder Nur1Labs

Activity: 12
Hello,
I have one question , I'm mining since day 1.
I used simplewallet to create my wallet.
Now I have 3 file . One is my wallet , one is my wallet backup, and one is a text file with my adress.

How to open the wallet? When I try open when using simplewallet I get "wallet xxx already exist try a different name". When I try restore it asked me the private key...
The only thing Ive got is the wallet file and the password.

also walletd is not working ( windows 10 ) tried on two computer.

Step to solve your issue.
1) Open catalystd.exe and wait for complete sync done.
2) Open simple_wallet.exe and hit small o instead of capital O. (It's little bug will solve in next cli release)

or

3) Use latest GUI wallet Smiley https://github.com/CatalystCash/Catalyst-Evo/releases/tag/Cli_v3.0.5.9-GUI_v0.0.1_beta

Thanks , that was the capital O , everything fine with latest simplewallet or Gui except deposit for POS. ( Not enough balance error)
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Is it possible to use the platform without having any of your tokens?
Activity: 2

Founder Nur1Labs
Invite Rewards Program

Our team is happy to inform you that we are starting our marketing campaign in order to attract more people into Catalyst (XAT). We will be doing things smoothly, gradually increasing our capacities and implementing new approaches.

We will start our bounty campaign in order to attract more users into our official Discord .

Q: How long will this campaign last?
A: 30 days. (08-07-2018 to 07-08-2018)

Q: What do I need to participate?
A: A Catalyst wallet and some friends.

Q: Which are the commands in use?
In #invite-rewards  Section use below commands.
!invites - Lists user's invites count and invites needed for next rank
!top - Lists all top users.

Q: What do I need to do exactly?
A: Create an invitation into this channel and start invite your friends. Once reach below target you will get rewards.

1)  100,000 XAT First Rank  (Minimum 500 Invites need.)
2) 75,000 XAT 2nd Rank (Minimum 300 Invites need.)
3) 50,000 XAT 3rd Rank (Minimum 220 Invites need)
4) 30,000 XAT 4th Rank (No minimum invites)
5) 20,000 XAT 5th Rank (No minimum invites)
6) 10,000 XAT 6th Rank (No minimum invites)
7) 5000 XAT 7th Rank (No minimum invites)
Cool 3000 XAT 8th Rank (No minimum invites)
9) 1500 XAT 9th Rank (No minimum invites)
10) 1000 XAT 10th Rank (No minimum invites)

Note : In case your not in top 10 rank and you invites more than 10 people you will get 500 XAT.

I hope your enjoy with this marketing campaign. Our bot easily find fake invites if you invites more than 10 fake invites not eligible for this campaign. Thank you. Join Discord : https://discord.gg/K8WR9FC
Pages:
Jump to: