Author

Topic: [ANN][PoW/PoS/MN][GPU ONLY]Project SONO - New listing vote for new projects! - page 112. (Read 229397 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 263
PassiveIncomeHunter
If your coins and tokens are dear to you - do not douse them in such shit as YoShit, never!

YoShit - is a SCAM!
Why do you say that ?
I have repeatedly introduced and withdrawn funds on this exchange.

If I say this, then I have grounds for proof.

Your personal business is to risk your money there or not, but my duty is to warn other members of the community.

You risk losing your deposit there.
You risk losing your withdrawl there.
You risk buying an old chain there without knowing it, because they do not care to warn you about it.
You risk permanently leaving coins there, because they do not update their wallets.
You run the risk of writing for six or more months in support - and the answer is silence.
These scammers ignore even the devs.

Especially they like to steal POS coins - apparently, because (according to rumors) they are mining coins in their pocket, using client balances.

About the fact that YoShit are scammers known for a long time (the first time I learned about this from the ESPERScoin community this spring).
This summer I saw this myself.
In October my friend was convinced of this.
Do you want to continue this list with your own names?

Then continue to trust them. And may Allah help you, Zeus and Buddha!
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
altcom Aa4DWXQjrcEA8gPBLkx6t9VgCuWoCo1myE
YoShit - is a SCAM!
You bought on a pump, did you?)) I've had absolutely no problems with YoBit, except they can be laggy if something grand is happening and a lot of traders are there placing orders.

same with me, yobit just have shitty customer service but overall its fine
Activity: 798
Merit: 252
Insane In The Blockchain ⚠
YoShit - is a SCAM!
You bought on a pump, did you?)) I've had absolutely no problems with YoBit, except they can be laggy if something grand is happening and a lot of traders are there placing orders.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
If your coins and tokens are dear to you - do not douse them in such shit as YoShit, never!

YoShit - is a SCAM!
Why do you say that ?
I have repeatedly introduced and withdrawn funds on this exchange.

Activity: 994
Merit: 263
PassiveIncomeHunter
Project sounds interesting, downloading wallet and picking some up on yobit

YoShit - is a SCAM!
Activity: 700
Merit: 115
DAO Maker - leading blockchain incubator
I like this project because developers behave confidently and do not react to provocations. Do not like it - pass by and do not break my brains. Grin It's honest.

Your brain is so thin that it can break from fluttering the butterfly's wings? Then really - do not bother him, pass by, do not delay .. Smiley
Lol, dude. Most likely problems with the brain - one of you. Among 500 people, only you could not get a coin. Just burn.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Project sounds interesting, downloading wallet and picking some up on yobit
Activity: 308
-YAHOO_EU-
Once again I repeat, in the sounded rules of holding the airdrop NIGDE, there was not declared a DIRECT BANNER for re-sending the CORRECTly filled form with the correct participant's data. And yet I was disqualified.
What else will the unspoken rules and pitfalls of the upcoming last airdrome - announce them before the beginning of the conduct, rather than disqualify them on the basis of the participants AFTER how to change nothing.
Activity: 392
Any news on getting listed on coinmarketcap?
Would be nice if I could add my portfolio in my apps  Grin

We need a daily volume above 10.000 USD to be able to get on Coinmarketcap.

It's true. But we already have more than  1.1 BTC a daily volume on Yobit exchange, soon we will reach the required level! CMC is waiting for us!
-YAHOO_EU-
I like this project because developers behave confidently and do not react to provocations. Do not like it - pass by and do not break my brains. Grin It's honest.

Your brain is so thin that it can break from fluttering the butterfly's wings? Then really - do not bother him, pass by, do not delay .. Smiley
Activity: 700
Merit: 115
DAO Maker - leading blockchain incubator
Activity: 1202
Merit: 507
Pinch.Network Guaranteed Airdrop
I have been reading through your thread's pages, and I didnt find this question asked or answered anywhere.

What is your relationship with stocks.exchange, and is this the only exchange you're planning on listing on?

We are on Yobit and Coinmarkets as well.
Just like it says in the Announcement thread.
Activity: 29
I have been reading through your thread's pages, and I didnt find this question asked or answered anywhere.

What is your relationship with stocks.exchange, and is this the only exchange you're planning on listing on?
-YAHOO_EU-

Before finally closing the discussion, I would like to see exactly where the above-mentioned links are written that the participant is disqualified if more than one application comes on his behalf, no matter by his fault or for any other reason? But it was because of this that I was disqualified.

Moreover, this could not be done, but simply give one place out of two participants who sent the 501th application. I will not be impoverished, from the unheeded airdrop, but I just want to see honest and transparent rules, and not a lot of additional conditions and implicit parameters.

Or am I wrong?
Activity: 210
Would be nice if I could add my portfolio in my apps  Grin

It will be hard to achieve when nobody wants to sell. Maybe after update 1440 there will be more coins mined and more sellers.
Activity: 1202
Merit: 507
Pinch.Network Guaranteed Airdrop

Activity: 378

i don't think i would join ur community again and i guess put my money on some other places

Of course this is your right.

All is fair. It does not pass by parameters.
He did not specify his address, Porkys1986 - Ceгoдня в 18:55 AVGM4aYeLjnmdJ1WeyzoyopePyK9bw6imK but the other participant, who went to the list according to the conditions.

Your data:

25/10/2017 16.14.29   
pORKYS1986   
https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/porkys1986-1125581   
AeKyk2mCMKoQQPDTbjN6AiRdMR9gapUQsw   

At the time of verification, your data was:
Activity: 19
Position: Newbie
Date Registered: August 27, 2017, 06:27:51 AM

Therefore, I personally think that everything is fair.

everything was fair as u wrote and altough admin kicked me from discord just for asking when to get my airdrop...at the end i have been magically not paid for applying the airdrop 10 altough i was in first 500 and made everything following your rules published in here!

You yourself see that you have not passed by the conditions, why again to raise this issue.

when i applied here on the announcement was written 14 posts...(i copied it and pasted it before, u can find it at page 143) :

"To receive an Airdrop you must put in your receiving address somewhere on your Bitcointalk account details or your ALTCOM forum account.
Your account must be older than 10 days and must have more than 14 activity to be able to join.
Then submit your details into the form that is posted as a reply on here.
Links are also posted on Twitter, Discord and on the official forums."

u checked the date and time of application and is written 19 and u said "everything was fair ...."at the end i didn't get any coins... so the airdrop ur team promised actually was unfair
I think it's time to close the discussion.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.23274673
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.23432904

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1247
Activity: 28

i don't think i would join ur community again and i guess put my money on some other places

Of course this is your right.

All is fair. It does not pass by parameters.
He did not specify his address, Porkys1986 - Ceгoдня в 18:55 AVGM4aYeLjnmdJ1WeyzoyopePyK9bw6imK but the other participant, who went to the list according to the conditions.

Your data:

25/10/2017 16.14.29   
pORKYS1986   
https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/porkys1986-1125581   
AeKyk2mCMKoQQPDTbjN6AiRdMR9gapUQsw   

At the time of verification, your data was:
Activity: 19
Position: Newbie
Date Registered: August 27, 2017, 06:27:51 AM

Therefore, I personally think that everything is fair.

everything was fair as u wrote and altough admin kicked me from discord just for asking when to get my airdrop...at the end i have been magically not paid for applying the airdrop 10 altough i was in first 500 and made everything following your rules published in here!

You yourself see that you have not passed by the conditions, why again to raise this issue.

when i applied here on the announcement was written 14 posts...(i copied it and pasted it before, u can find it at page 143) :

"To receive an Airdrop you must put in your receiving address somewhere on your Bitcointalk account details or your ALTCOM forum account.
Your account must be older than 10 days and must have more than 14 activity to be able to join.
Then submit your details into the form that is posted as a reply on here.
Links are also posted on Twitter, Discord and on the official forums."

u checked the date and time of application and is written 19 and u said "everything was fair ...."at the end i didn't get any coins... so the airdrop ur team promised actually was unfair
Jump to: