Author

Topic: [ANN][PoW/PoS/MN][GPU ONLY]Project SONO - New listing vote for new projects! - page 115. (Read 229397 times)

Activity: 1202
Merit: 507
Pinch.Network Guaranteed Airdrop
Can you explain to me why wee need masternodes? and what benefit will they give to the ALTCOM project?

Masternodes will help us to secure the network even more than now as it requires the node to be online 24 hours per day if you want rewards.

There will also be the following perks:
Fewer PoS blocks as the Masternode coins are locked in the node.
Higher demand as more users will want Masternodes till its no longer profitable.
It will keep the ecosystem dynamic as some miners will sell and others will HODL to stake and get MNs.

Distribution of coins will also change as Masternodes will get a fixed % of PoW and PoS blocks.

So Masternodes is a good thing.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
Can you explain to me why wee need masternodes? and what benefit will they give to the ALTCOM project?
Activity: 378
Wallet version is 1.1.0.0
Does this mean that about two months ago the blockchain started anew? Without taking into account the old chain of blocks? If so then this is a very strange solution of the developer. How can you trust currency in this way?
We have updated not only the chain, we have switched to a new algorithm. Since the old algorithm had fatal errors for POS.
There was a vote in the community, most members of the community chose the skunk algorithm.
After accepting the new algorithm, there was a currency exchange from the old purse to a new one, which also lasted long enough to hold an exchange ..
Who submitted the application and received the same number of coins.
All members of the community who are interested in the development of this coin are following its fate and history.

Even then we appeared on the stock exchange. First on stocks.exchange, then a little later on yobit.net

That's when the coin became not 10 satos, but more. Here and began to appear who wanted to make an exchange, but it's too late.
You will forgive me but this will not happen. Coins that were on the old algorithm so there and left.

This is my personal opinion and if it does not suit you this is your personal business. We have a united community and we try to help everyone.

Activity: 114
Merit: 10
Sorry could not read all 146 pages of the topic. I dug up some of this magnificent currency. But when i update my wallet balance is reset. What to do?

What was the previous version of your wallet? There has been an update about two months ago to the new blockchain. So if your old wallet was still connected to the old blockchain then your balance in the new blockchain is zero.

Wallet version is 1.1.0.0
Does this mean that about two months ago the blockchain started anew? Without taking into account the old chain of blocks? If so then this is a very strange solution of the developer. How can you trust currency in this way?
Activity: 280
Merit: 128
I want to know whether it is possible to apply for the airdrop twice.
I got ALT in the previous airdrop and want to apply for the coming.
Merit: 102
Sorry could not read all 146 pages of the topic. I dug up some of this magnificent currency. But when i update my wallet balance is reset. What to do?

What was the previous version of your wallet? There has been an update about two months ago to the new blockchain. So if your old wallet was still connected to the old blockchain then your balance in the new blockchain is zero.
Activity: 114
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1247
On the first page you say 'From the 15th of December, ALTCOM will be running with Masternodes as well'
Are there already news regarding masternodes?
How many coins will be needed?
Activity: 129
Merit: 11
Hello everybody !
When Altcom is fixed diff ?

maybe after block 75000

The new minor update fixed the "diff" problem.
We are now facing diff like it should.

As writing now we are running at 60Gh/s.

With block 75k, it should be a bit better than now. Thinking that the diff not falling that much anymore
Activity: 361
Merit: 111
how need to masternode ?
I got to swap all my 158.86 ALTCOM.
Old Address: AHKrXRqQfkTh5tjeULj8v4NZ9TnbDcmw8T
New Address: AbuRB5137sS1Hsh3ptdguMvVhsa4GQvcVM
You're sorry, but the exchange is over. Read the forum please.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
I got to swap all my 158.86 ALTCOM.
Old Address: AHKrXRqQfkTh5tjeULj8v4NZ9TnbDcmw8T
New Address: AbuRB5137sS1Hsh3ptdguMvVhsa4GQvcVM
Activity: 210
Activity: 6
Hello everybody !

maybe after block 75000

What happens at block 75000?
Activity: 182
Merit: 15
Hello everybody !

maybe after block 75000

thank bro !
about one more week ?
Activity: 117
Merit: 100
Hello everybody !

maybe after block 75000
Activity: 270
Merit: 100
i am waiting for airdrop 11
Activity: 182
Merit: 15
Hello everybody !
Activity: 37
Sorry, may i know why i havent receive airdrop 10 coins?
As i using same profile details as airdrop 8.
I able to get airdrop 8 but not 10?
Jump to: