Author

Topic: [ANN][PoW/PoS/MN][GPU ONLY]Project SONO - New listing vote for new projects! - page 130. (Read 229397 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Does mining end and only POS exist?
There is no one in the Pools.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
I have participated the last airdrop, but there is still no coins in my wallet. There is no doubt that I have been included since right after OP post the link, I have finished my application lest than 10secs. Can you please update the spreadsheet. Thanks!

Can you send me a PM with the address you used?
Then I'll have a look and see if something went wrong.
he specified the name lemrey.
lemrey (Newbie)* Registration Date: 09-12-2017

little activity on forum altcoincommunity.net

18/10/2017 16.11.10   
lemrey
https://altcoincommunity.net/user-190.html
APfc4bykKHxYSVkvzsLdQvmiTXvTgMiCRM

Merit: 102
I have participated the last airdrop, but there is still no coins in my wallet. There is no doubt that I have been included since right after OP post the link, I have finished my application lest than 10secs. Can you please update the spreadsheet. Thanks!

What do you mean by application?

We publish a Google Analysis application that people use to fill in their details.
It might be that application he is thinking of.

I think he really meant that he filled in the form to applicate (participate) for the airdrop.
Activity: 1202
Merit: 507
Pinch.Network Guaranteed Airdrop

We publish a Google Analysis application that people use to fill in their details.
It might be that application he is thinking of.
Activity: 1202
Merit: 507
Pinch.Network Guaranteed Airdrop

Can you send me a PM with the address you used?
Then I'll have a look and see if something went wrong.
Activity: 238

masternode in December ? Looking forward to it.
Activity: 210
Next airdrop will take place on Wednesday, 16:10 Odense time. The link willl appear here, at the discord and twitter.

Coins required for MN is not set yet, according to the discord, there will be community vote about that.

Btw, the new forum look looks much better than previous one, good job devs.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I would like to join the next airdrop round.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Next-Gen Blockchain Ecosystem - Luxcore.io
how many coin needed in MN build ?
i think have to buy before MN start
legendary
Activity: 1499
Merit: 1164

legendary
Activity: 1085
Merit: 1000
ALT Add: APfc4bykKHxYSVkvzsLdQvmiTXvTgMiCRM
legendary
Activity: 1499
Merit: 1164
oh i missed the previous airdrop. Sad
question, do you have plans on adding a mobile wallet?

Interested in seeing that myself.  I couldn't find mention of it.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
oh i missed the previous airdrop. Sad
question, do you have plans on adding a mobile wallet?
Activity: 540
Merit: 251
ASK
Interesting. Not sure if i like or dislike MN's.

Activity: 1382
Merit: 105
yes, but should be 500 people .
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
ALTCOM AKYfKGnUy7eJs5iF52khPdyNzVMybAy8Yh
how much will it take to coin for masternode?
Still undecided ATM.
Join discord for the discussion  Wink

https://discord.gg/8bY2rjX
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
how much will it take to coin for masternode?
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
D D D Denarius
How long must we wait for our AltCom to be sent to our wallets from the Forum? Been almost a week now when i tried to get 15.05 AltCom to my wallet and still not incoming transaction.
Whence such figure 15.05?

You just did not get on the list that's why you did not get anything.
What list? It's just AltCom I earned on the forum not from Airdrops, I've read the topic there mentioning there is a minimum withdrawel limit of 10 AltCom.

Could you please open a thread on the forum that the moderators can have a look at it?

AltCom forums rules forbid me to make a thread or pm the admin about this issue of payouts, so i'm asking it here.
Activity: 700
Merit: 115
DAO Maker - leading blockchain incubator
Hello, Hamikuone. I carefully read the white paper, and I would like offer my help to the project . I do not know yet what specifically I could do, but guys, I like you very much)) I could lead the Russian thread here or on the forum. Any suggestions, you can count on me)
I have voted, and got new wallet updated! Have not received any airdrop so far... hu humm.. hopefully can be in the last spot!!
Yes, you did not get on the list.
Jump to: