Author

Topic: [ANN][PoW/PoS/MN][GPU ONLY]Project SONO - New listing vote for new projects! - page 164. (Read 229397 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 10
And proportional distribution absolutely fair for all.
Activity: 490
Merit: 115
Future is Minter
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Anyone received tokens for 5 airdrop?
I have still zero balance

Jesus. Be patient.
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

Same here  Sad

Please publish a table included in the airdrop 5.

Good idea  Smiley

Activity: 490
Merit: 115
Future is Minter
Activity: 400
Merit: 101
Please publish a table included in the airdrop 5.
Activity: 204
i missed the last 5 airdrops
Activity: 1239
Merit: 562
Could you tell me how to vote?
I want to vote for yes, but i don't now and where.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 254
United Crowd
Personally i think that just 1 coin airdropped to 2500 people would be a better option. If you want mass adoption than you need as many ppl as possible to get something to garner an interest in it. If only a handful of people get the airdrop than most people won't care about this project. Look at other great and active communities on bitcointalk like deeponion, masternodecoin and ethereumdark, they don't airdrop to only 100 people and the result is the active community backing they have.

Their supply and everything is also very different from ours.

We are trying to optimize everything, but we are a small team and we have full-time jobs and so on.

So we can only spend 4-6 hours working per day on this.
This means that our day is filled up with our normal jobs, and the development of this project.

i see that I really appreciate your work
and I think until now you've worked so amazing, create airdrop by way of round 1 to 10 round its good move
I'm not sure you'll finish the job for only 1 day if doing airdrop with thousands of people at once.

Activity: 1202
Merit: 507
Pinch.Network Guaranteed Airdrop
Personally i think that just 1 coin airdropped to 2500 people would be a better option. If you want mass adoption than you need as many ppl as possible to get something to garner an interest in it. If only a handful of people get the airdrop than most people won't care about this project. Look at other great and active communities on bitcointalk like deeponion, masternodecoin and ethereumdark, they don't airdrop to only 100 people and the result is the active community backing they have.

Their supply and everything is also very different from ours.

We are trying to optimize everything, but we are a small team and we have full-time jobs and so on.

So we can only spend 4-6 hours working per day on this.
This means that our day is filled up with our normal jobs, and the development of this project.

Activity: 686
Merit: 108
Activity: 1202
Merit: 507
Pinch.Network Guaranteed Airdrop
The team and I really wish that the community will choose to say yes to our poll.

It will be closed this Friday at 20:00 CPH time.

This will make it possible for more users to get into our community, and we wish to do this on the communities accept and we don't want to force this onto our users.

So we urge you, please vote yes.

We filled the airdrop in only 8 minutes.

If the result is yes, then we will double to amount of slots and cut the reward in half.
If the result is no, then we will continue as it is now with 100 slots and the reward of 25 coins per users.

If the team already want YES then just go along and do it. No point in voting when you tell us to vote YES. A vote should be neutral as much as possible, not like this, where a big (ALTCOM Team Supports this) tail behind.

/rant end

Well, you are free to have an opinion.
But we want to do most stuff with the approval of the community.
And we will tell the community what the team is in favor of.

Then it's up to the individual to make a decision of what they want to happen.

Just like we will have to vote after the announcement to see if the community approves our proposal.
Activity: 480
Merit: 106
The team and I really wish that the community will choose to say yes to our poll.

It will be closed this Friday at 20:00 CPH time.

This will make it possible for more users to get into our community, and we wish to do this on the communities accept and we don't want to force this onto our users.

So we urge you, please vote yes.

We filled the airdrop in only 8 minutes.

If the result is yes, then we will double to amount of slots and cut the reward in half.
If the result is no, then we will continue as it is now with 100 slots and the reward of 25 coins per users.

If the team already want YES then just go along and do it. No point in voting when you tell us to vote YES. A vote should be neutral as much as possible, not like this, where a big (ALTCOM Team Supports this) tail behind.

/rant end
Activity: 686
Merit: 108
How do you partecipate to the Twitter campaign which is listed in the front page?

follow them on twitter. than fill in the google form in the link thats also on the front page.
Activity: 1015
Merit: 289
How do you partecipate to the Twitter campaign which is listed in the front page?
legendary
Activity: 1085
Merit: 1000
ALT Add: APfc4bykKHxYSVkvzsLdQvmiTXvTgMiCRM
I voted for No, though I did not get the last airdrop yesterday, I am still thankful for this. But I would like to suggest something, I do not know how you screen users on your airdrop list. So I would suggest to limit 100 acceptable slots, but the participants will be max to 200-300. Before distribution, make sure no multiple accounts have been listed. Just my 2sats...
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
It has been more than a week after filling out an application for an exchange for new coins, but the coins never came. Here, my messages were ignored, at the official forum, too, do not respond. Developer, where are my coins!?!?!? Huh
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
Bounty Manager For Hire!!
Is the Signature Bounty is still active?  When do you process payouts for the bounty?
Activity: 266
Could you tell me how to vote?
I want to vote for yes, but i don't now the way Huh

You are newbie you can't vote

-------------

I suggest 10 coins/member.

We will have more slots for more new members.
Activity: 210
got any change for the wallet ?
i had no sync since yesterday,
15hours behind , i got addnode

My wallet works fine

How does staking work?

is it automatic
Jump to: