Author

Topic: [ANN][PoW/PoS/MN][GPU ONLY]Project SONO - New listing vote for new projects! - page 159. (Read 229397 times)

Activity: 1202
Merit: 507
Pinch.Network Guaranteed Airdrop
Activity: 1202
Merit: 507
Pinch.Network Guaranteed Airdrop
oh my.. i almost forgot this thread. Airdrop 6 is today.. Cheesy
Let see if i get some more. 2 more hours to go. Shocked

1 hour and then the drop goes live.

110 people will be able to enter as we always see people trying to cheat or putting in the wrong details.

Remember its 16:10 it goes live.

Get ready everyone!
Activity: 269
Merit: 100
oh my.. i almost forgot this thread. Airdrop 6 is today.. Cheesy
Let see if i get some more. 2 more hours to go. Shocked
Activity: 294
Airdrop 6
0 DAYS 04 HOURS 31 MINUTES to GO !!

Almost forgot airdrop is today, let's see if I can catch some coins again.

Only 100 people can apply, people don't like to share. Cheesy

only 100 people can apply ?  Cry
yep, that's right, please read the first page for full information.
Activity: 152
Airdrop 6

only 100 people can apply ?  Cry
Activity: 238
Merit: 101

All set. Waiting for airdrop 6 Smiley
Airdrop 6

thank you for remind, i almost forgot  Wink
L
Activity: 182
Airdrop 6

Activity: 152
Airdrop 6
Activity: 160
Hello, could someone please inform me if I can still participate in the Airdrop or am I late?

There is a timer in the second post on the first page. The airdrop has not started yet.

Plenty of time until the next airdrop  Wink
Activity: 532
Merit: 252
I just notice that the activity in this thread is more when the day of airdrop comes, after that, no one is active. I hope devs should realized to focus on spreading good news, more development, bounties and rewards and not just airdrop for 100 lucky people only. Most of them are dumpers anyway and most of them not helping the growth of community. Just my 2 sats. I am willing to do social media campaign anyways.

There's nothing to dump yet, liquidity is very, very low, once volume increase, trading can start.

In the mean time we can stake our coins.

DO YOU NEED THE WALLET OPEN TO STAKE?
Yes you need to keep the wallet open for stake chance.
It's like mining, but with your coins instead of your GPU.

If you not sure if every coin you got is staking, transfer all your coins to yourself

my wallet got deleted

Trojan:Win32/ScarletFlash.A

i always got deleted wallet file if im open wallet before turn off avast antivirus
guys its still safe for my computer ?
Activity: 56
Merit: 10
I have the same  but my balance is showing fine.
Activity: 210
I just notice that the activity in this thread is more when the day of airdrop comes, after that, no one is active. I hope devs should realized to focus on spreading good news, more development, bounties and rewards and not just airdrop for 100 lucky people only. Most of them are dumpers anyway and most of them not helping the growth of community. Just my 2 sats. I am willing to do social media campaign anyways.

There's nothing to dump yet, liquidity is very, very low, once volume increase, trading can start.

If you not sure if every coin you got is staking, transfer all your coins to yourself

my wallet got deleted

FALSE ALARM -- ITS THE STAKING / MINING
Activity: 210

my wallet got deleted

Activity: 129
Merit: 11

How does the airdrop work?  Do you fill out a form and email it to the dev or something?
No, guy. you go to the first page, at #2, there is a countdown link, check it yourself, when countdown is end, dev will upload a form for 100 earliest people to fill in. Done!
Activity: 462
Merit: 115
How does the airdrop work?  Do you fill out a form and email it to the dev or something?
Activity: 704
Merit: 500
I would just like to say thank you to Hamukione . He helped me with my coin swap. A good Dev here guys,keep up the support for the project

Also how do I join the twitter bounty form, I already followed Smiley
Merit: 250
The harder your life is the more meaning it has.

Merit: 250
The harder your life is the more meaning it has.
Does anybody know when we will get the coins for the twitter campaign?
@devs please share some information with us

Not yet good sir , I guess Dev will inform everyone eventually please be patient.
Jump to: