Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PoW/PoS/MN][GPU ONLY]Project SONO - New listing vote for new projects! - page 23. (Read 229397 times)

Activity: 1202
Merit: 507
Pinch.Network Guaranteed Airdrop
And as for the signature campaign, then we won't edit it reward wise as we feel that the current numbers are fair.
If you are in the campaign to make some "Instant Cash" then it's the wrong project you are backing.
We feel that the current prices are "undervalued" but fair as for the state of the project currently.

Our Twitter Campaign might suit you a bit better as its much easier and the rewards might be higher depending on the number of users who sign up for the campaign.

I think you're dead wrong in your own assumption about the release delay of GPU mining software tho. Unless there is a valid proof of what you said, right now, it nothing more than some bad accusation.
Who do you think I am - Sherlock Holmes? Grin Yeah, right, I'll go track those people down straight away, infiltrate their communications, get into their lives - to give you a "valid proof". If I see an e-mail from Nigeria, saying that I've been chosen by a prince to help him move a pile of gold and diamonds out of the country for a hefty commission, I just smile and move on. I don't start investigations to collect a "valid proof" of an obvious scam, got a brain so don't need those. This has been done many times before, it's a very easy and popular way for devs to make money. Why do you think they even change the current algo? And why invent a new one, what's wrong with the gazillion of those that already exist? We all know that they're not inventing shit and this new algo is just gonna be a re-hash of the existing algos. No one "needs" this, except the guy(s) providing all the suckers with a slow cpu miner while they're mining with gpus/fpgas/asics/etc.

We're talking about the coin that's actually running a signature campaign paying less than $1 for 50 posts! That's what Jr. Members currently get, 0.05 * 50 = 2.5 Sono, and with the highest bid of 0.00005101 BTC per SONO, that's eighty fucking cents. For 50 posts per week. One might think that they're either delusional or downright broke. If it's the latter, then it's understandable why the algo switch and "cpu only mining" for a month. Smiley

P.S. I'm not saying that it's a scam 100%, just that it's extremely fishy, that's all.

Well, our current algorithm Skunkhash has been "cracked" by the FPGA community and this is why we choose to make a rehash as you call it off a ton of different algorithms.
So what we are making is unique in the sense of "No one has made this hashing combo before".

The new hashing algorithm is extremely hard for FPGA miners to switch to and program a miner that works for it.
And even if they crack it, then we can switch around in the settings and add more if we need to.

Like I said, we have control over 19.000 SONO in the Development Fund, we have over 35.000 SONO in the Distribution Fund.
Each of our members has purchased SONO at some point and as far as I know, all of us are holding some SONO right now.

I do understand your concern, but it would be easy to spot GPU miners as from the tests we have made on CPUs shows very low hashing power.

And like I said last time, any software that is made for mining by our team is to be released in public.
But we cant do anything about others in the crypto world making their own private GPU miners, this is why Mike will make the public GPU miner for SONO.

Always be on guard in Crypto, nothing wrong with that at all Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1014
I think you're dead wrong in your own assumption about the release delay of GPU mining software tho. Unless there is a valid proof of what you said, right now, it nothing more than some bad accusation.
Who do you think I am - Sherlock Holmes? Grin Yeah, right, I'll go track those people down straight away, infiltrate their communications, get into their lives - to give you a "valid proof". If I see an e-mail from Nigeria, saying that I've been chosen by a prince to help him move a pile of gold and diamonds out of the country for a hefty commission, I just smile and move on. I don't start investigations to collect a "valid proof" of an obvious scam, got a brain so don't need those. This has been done many times before, it's a very easy and popular way for devs to make money. Why do you think they even change the current algo? And why invent a new one, what's wrong with the gazillion of those that already exist? We all know that they're not inventing shit and this new algo is just gonna be a re-hash of the existing algos. No one "needs" this, except the guy(s) providing all the suckers with a slow cpu miner while they're mining with gpus/fpgas/asics/etc.

We're talking about the coin that's actually running a signature campaign paying less than $1 for 50 posts! That's what Jr. Members currently get, 0.05 * 50 = 2.5 Sono, and with the highest bid of 0.00005101 BTC per SONO, that's eighty fucking cents. For 50 posts per week. One might think that they're either delusional or downright broke. If it's the latter, then it's understandable why the algo switch and "cpu only mining" for a month. Smiley

P.S. I'm not saying that it's a scam 100%, just that it's extremely fishy, that's all.
Activity: 156
Merit: 100
Everything going good. nice team.
Its simple, it hasn't been made yet and Mike needs some time off after all the work he has done.
Nothing stands in the way of the community or others to make a GPU miner.

We might even put out a bounty for someone to make a GPU miner.
Activity: 480
Merit: 106

That smells fishy as hell. Let me guess, Mike already has both CPU miner and GPU miner, right? So you give all the naive suckers only cpu miners, while Mike and the company will be mining with gpus for the first month. This kind of scam is as old as the cryptoworld, I'd expect something more elaborate from you guys. Grin
Hilarious.
Wouldn't this be traceable though? If some wallets earn the majority or if the network hasrate is unusally high etc.
I think it's pretty easy to hide. With that Mike guy being from zPools, we'll see a mining pool for this new PoW algo pretty soon. And as long as there's pool mining, there's plenty of ways to hide the actual wallets/workers.
A GPU miner has not been made as Mike has been working on the CPU miner and the algorithm.

We dont have any interest in mining our own coin in a unfair matter as this would only damage the project.
The team invested their money in SONO a long time ago, and the only way of getting coins for us is buying or staking/masternodes.

But hey, FUDsters are always around to pull you down Wink

Update here: https://blog.projectsono.io/attention-big-news-coin-swap/
legendary
Wouldn't this be traceable though? If some wallets earn the majority or if the network hasrate is unusally high etc.
I think it's pretty easy to hide. With that Mike guy being from zPools, we'll see a mining pool for this new PoW algo pretty soon. And as long as there's pool mining, there's plenty of ways to hide the actual wallets/workers.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 364
The algorithm is name SonoA and will in the beginning only support CPU mining to allow everyone to mine.

After launch, Mike will be working on a GPU miner that should be ready about a month from now or so.

This means that you can now mine with your CPU's and while we wait for the GPU miners, you'll be able to mine other profitable coins and buy SONO in the mean time.
That smells fishy as hell. Let me guess, Mike already has both CPU miner and GPU miner, right? So you give all the naive suckers only cpu miners, while Mike and the company will be mining with gpus for the first month. This kind of scam is as old as the cryptoworld, I'd expect something more elaborate from you guys. Grin
Hilarious.

legendary
The algorithm is name SonoA and will in the beginning only support CPU mining to allow everyone to mine.

After launch, Mike will be working on a GPU miner that should be ready about a month from now or so.

This means that you can now mine with your CPU's and while we wait for the GPU miners, you'll be able to mine other profitable coins and buy SONO in the mean time.
Hilarious.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
ATTENTION BIG NEWS
Coin Swap

Today is the day our community finally see what all the secret work has been about.
As many of you know, we have had a lot of issues and bugs with the current state of SONO 1.3.0.2.

The reason for this is that the codebase is from our previous "coin developer" Mr. Unkown that is MIA.

Since then, Mike from zPools has become a part of the team and been working on fixing the many bugs and issues we have had with the wallet.

For all of his hard work we want to thank him.

Coin Swap using the SonoX Platform

As you could see with the title of this post, we will be doing a Coin Swap from the current blockchain to a new one.

We will be doing this with the help of our own exchange software that has been modified to a basic 1:1 swap version. This means there will be no trading on our own platform till the planned launch.

Our community will be able to make an account, login and deposit their coins.
After the coins have been confirmed, their new coins will be released to their new wallet.

Duration and Swap Rates

The duration of the swap will be 30 days.
The swap starts from monday the 18th of June.
We will monitor the amount of coins being swapped, and if a high amount of users still havent swapped their coins before the last week, then a extension period will be added.

The rate of the swap will be a 1:1 swap, so there will not be a difference in the amount of coins you are holding.

All SONO 2.0 that is not claimed within the swap period will be allocated to the distribution fund. The distribution fund will be used for our new Twitter and Signature Campaign.

What will happen to SONO 1.3.0.2 ?

The current version of SONO 1.3.0.2 will be replaced with a new version that will be the end of SONO 1.X.

In this new version, we will make a hardfork and reduce the PoW and PoS reward to 0.01 SONO/%. This means that it will nolonger be profitable to mine or stake your coins on the old chain.

This is done so we dont have 2 chains producing coins into our new blockchain and in that time inflate the amount of SONO in circulation.

The final version is named 1.4 and will be released friday the 15th of June.
The hardfork will be activated on wednesday the 20th of June, any wallets that have not updated will be kicked off the main net.

How is SONO 2.0 different ?

SONO 2.0 will be running with our very own mining algorithm developed by Mike.

SONO 2.0 will also have a new set of specifications.
The block time has been reduced by 50% so instead of 1 minute per block, then we are down to 30 seconds instead. The PoW reward has therfore been changed from 2 coins per block down to 1 instead so hyperinflation is not a threat.

The release of new coins will remain the same. We choose to double the amount of blocks that we have daily to allow more room for miners as PoS blocks start to fill more and more as our community grows.

Another blog post will be released shortly with all details and specifications for SONO 2.0.

DISCORD

MAIN SITE

GITHUB  SONO

A new blog post has been released by the team:  https://blog.projectsono.io/attention-big-news-coin-swap/
Activity: 101
Merit: 0
If everything goes as planned, then a patch will be released this friday upgrading all wallets from 1.3.0.2 to 1.4.0.0 FINAL.
In 1.4 FINAL, a hardfork will be implemented and actived wednesday next week.
This hardfork reduces all PoW and PoS rewards to 0.01 SONO.

The coming monday will be the day we launch SONO 2.0 and we will launch our own Swap exchange system that was built using parts of SonoX.
SONO 2.0 will have new features and specs.

These will be released in a blog post within the next 72 hours.
Great, I will back up my wallet to keep my coins safely in front of any potential network issues.
Thanks Hamukione for your dedication to SONO project.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 364
If everything goes as planned, then a patch will be released this friday upgrading all wallets from 1.3.0.2 to 1.4.0.0 FINAL.

The coming monday will be the day we launch SONO 2.0 and we will launch our own Swap exchange system that was built using parts of SonoX.

Great news. I can't wait for the new wallet version to be released. Interesting days ahead.

Activity: 168
I think all people joined the topic should stop complaining about low payment rates of SONO signature campaign.
The project has gone long way after its hardest period after rebranding.
It's good to see the project back to life, it's enough for me.
Activity: 182
I love the way SONO does bounty and airdrop. So much better + attracts quality investors compared with most others.
Activity: 218
Merit: 10
Haha so forget the signature bounty, this is the shittest project on the bitcointalk so far. The devs are all incompetent so they couldn't deliver all things they promised us, all in one word " Trash"

Looks like you really wanna join SONO signature campaign right now. It can't be denied that this kind of project always taking more attention than any regular project. Just participating and will be rich amazingly.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
These rewards will be paid weekly.

Jr. Member 0.05 SONO
Member 0.1 SONO
Full Member: 0.13 SONO
Senior Member: 0.16 SONO
Hero Member: 0.2 SONO
Legendary: 0.3 SONO

Hmm. So even if I manage to do the maximum 50 posts per week, I'm only getting 0.2 * 50 = 10 SONO? Highest bid for 1 SONO is currently 0.00008251 BTC, so I'm like what, getting 0.0008251 BTC per week, which is ~ $6? Cheesy What kind of people do you expect to participate in your campaign that would do 50 posts weekly for $6?

Whoever thinks that SONO is undervalued would just go to an exchange and buy some at the current price. But it takes a real idiot to waste all the time required to make 50 meaningful posts just to get $6 worth of SONO. Is that the goal of your campaign — to attract complete idiots to participate? How exactly is it going to help with the promotion?

Well, we arent here to pay you a salary, this is just one of 2 options.
The twitter campaign will be a lot easier and you might earn more or less depending on the amount of people who attend.
It all depends on price, we need our updates out that we have been working hard on and after that is done, then we can move on as planned with SonoX and join some more exchanges, services and so on.
Haha so forget the signature bounty, this is the shittest project on the bitcointalk so far. The devs are all incompetent so they couldn't deliver all things they promised us, all in one word " Trash"
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I've never setup a masternode before. Is there a specific guide for this coin available or could I just copy a similar coin? Would anyone be able to provide a link? My wallet is currently syncing. Would be much appreciated, thanks
These rewards will be paid weekly.

Jr. Member 0.05 SONO
Member 0.1 SONO
Full Member: 0.13 SONO
Senior Member: 0.16 SONO
Hero Member: 0.2 SONO
Legendary: 0.3 SONO

Hmm. So even if I manage to do the maximum 50 posts per week, I'm only getting 0.2 * 50 = 10 SONO? Highest bid for 1 SONO is currently 0.00008251 BTC, so I'm like what, getting 0.0008251 BTC per week, which is ~ $6? Cheesy What kind of people do you expect to participate in your campaign that would do 50 posts weekly for $6?

Whoever thinks that SONO is undervalued would just go to an exchange and buy some at the current price. But it takes a real idiot to waste all the time required to make 50 meaningful posts just to get $6 worth of SONO. Is that the goal of your campaign — to attract complete idiots to participate? How exactly is it going to help with the promotion?

Well, we arent here to pay you a salary, this is just one of 2 options.
The twitter campaign will be a lot easier and you might earn more or less depending on the amount of people who attend.
It all depends on price, we need our updates out that we have been working hard on and after that is done, then we can move on as planned with SonoX and join some more exchanges, services and so on.
Pages:
Jump to: