Author

Topic: [ANN][PoW/PoS/MN][GPU ONLY]Project SONO - New listing vote for new projects! - page 236. (Read 229397 times)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Airdrop pls: AX43NMyzK7kWkX34cauuyuLxwSMsFZ6Rjm   
Activity: 150
Merit: 10
Website is now live!

Thank you very much to Saovy for helping us out.

Bounty of 2500 will be paid out for you.

Just need your address sent to me or reply with it below.

~Hamukione

I recall the mention of the exchange after the website. Might that be on task soon?

Also, any mention of whether of not the people who provided a corrected profile URL here on forum,  after submitting the wrong one to the Airdrop2, will remain eligible or not?

There is going to be 8 more Airdrops over the next few weeks.
They will from now on be announced in the first reply of the thread.

Users who did not put in the right details will not receive any airdrop as it would take too long to find user profiles.

Let this be a lesson to people so they check their answer before submitting.

~Hamukione

This feels like a legal loophole and not very "community" at all. Airdrops only for those with the knowhow.
Where is the "how to"  on putting the correct profile link in? I had to Google just to see how to find my user number.

Pretty dark after supporting this project with hashpower.

Saying things like let this be a lesson just infuriates me more. Not jumping through hoops for this shitcoin.

There are still 8 more Airdrops. don't judge the coin just because you missed the chance to join the first two.

I didn't miss. I was in in time. There were just undisclosed steps required. Like find your number from a different page, paste that to the end of your profile link with u=. Easy to tell people to do that, but no one did, which seems ironic for a community based coin.

Man, put the pointer of ur mouse right over your username, hit right click, copy, paste, that's it. Gsus!
Activity: 177
Merit: 100
Website is now live!

~Hamukione

I recall the mention of the exchange after the website. Might that be on task soon?

Also, any mention of whether of not the people who provided a corrected profile URL here on forum,  after submitting the wrong one to the Airdrop2, will remain eligible or not?

Users who did not put in the right details will not receive any airdrop as it would take too long to find user profiles.

~Hamukione

This feels like a legal loophole and not very "community" at all. Airdrops only for those with the knowhow.
Where is the "how to"  on putting the correct profile link in? I had to Google just to see how to find my user number.

Saying things like let this be a lesson just infuriates me more. Not jumping through hoops for this shitcoin.

There are still 8 more Airdrops. don't judge the coin just because you missed the chance to join the first two.

I didn't miss. I was in in time. There were just undisclosed steps required. Like find your number from a different page, paste that to the end of your profile link with u=. Easy to tell people to do that, but no one did, which seems ironic for a community based coin.

Activity: 6

Honestly, just wait for the next airdrop, read the provided instructions, use a little bit of common sense, and then you will realize that you were the one who made the mistake and not the developer. A link to a profile without any form of unique ID is not a unique link, and just links to the profile of whoever is logged in. There's no know how. I just looked around the profile page for something that would give me a link, and I found it, it's really not hard. As the dev said, there are 8 additional airdrops, you will have plenty of chances.
Activity: 70
Altcom Address: ATSUMz77ufJrBz7jJtYcESJQq5k5aZj9Xf
Website is now live!

~Hamukione

~Hamukione

Activity: 177
Website is now live!

~Hamukione

~Hamukione

Activity: 70
Altcom Address: ATSUMz77ufJrBz7jJtYcESJQq5k5aZj9Xf
just a newbie question this pOS. coins will come in after an hour or a day or what?
Activity: 280
Would 26 gh/s be worth solo/pool mining?
Activity: 537
Just give it time, PoS isn't an exact science, its an average over time, you'll get yours, I promise.
I can see all the stake transactions as in status: "Generated - not accepted" - any idea what that mean  ?

Exactly. I have 5 transactions with the same status "Generated but not accepted mined"  Huh
I had the first 5 fail before the sixth confirmed.
Activity: 84
ALTCOM AKYfKGnUy7eJs5iF52khPdyNzVMybAy8Yh
I can see all the stake transactions as in status: "Generated - not accepted" - any idea what that mean  ?
And staking now seems to be live.

yeah it seems working, what is this mean ??

the network weight is 0 ?
can the dev explain about this, since i'm new with POS

Mine is now live

Activity: 48
I now its too late for some bonus coins

but if you don't mind here is my wallet:
AGGYpALxW1RLB1KrUbfh8N6UhtPwCY7Q3A
eP
Activity: 531
Merit: 250

yeah it seems working, what is this mean ??

the network weight is 0 ?
can the dev explain about this, since i'm new with POS
Activity: 1202
Merit: 507
Pinch.Network Guaranteed Airdrop
10 Blocks to Proof of Stake, Thanks Dev!
Activity: 2744
Merit: 588
I know I'm too late for this. But maybe next time I can catch the raindrops.. LOL
By the way, the website is neatly done, very simple but a good start.
And yes, we decide the future!!!!  Grin
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
i open the wallet now but the wallet still not sync, anyone here can share to me the config file ??

daemon=1
listen=1
server=1
maxconnections=250
rpcuser= "username"
rpcpassword= "password"
port=26855
rpcport=25855
rpcconnect=*
rpcallowip=*

manual add:
rpcthreads=96
maxconnections=250
stakecombinethreshold=500
stakesplitthreshold=1000

thanks, but where is the node ip ? and how to add the node ip from https://altcom.nullspam.ru/network to the config ?
and less than 40 blocks more so we can get the POS start

Bepoятнo тaк:
# Add nodes to connect to specific peers
addnode= "ip address"

And you can specify another directory  Smiley
altcommunitycoin-qt.exe -datadir= C:\Wallets\altcommunitycoinDB
eP
Activity: 531
Merit: 250
i open the wallet now but the wallet still not sync, anyone here can share to me the config file ??

daemon=1
listen=1
server=1
maxconnections=250
rpcuser= "username"
rpcpassword= "password"
port=26855
rpcport=25855
rpcconnect=*
rpcallowip=*

manual add:
rpcthreads=96
maxconnections=250
stakecombinethreshold=500
stakesplitthreshold=1000

thanks, but where is the node ip ? and how to add the node ip from https://altcom.nullspam.ru/network to the config ?
and less than 40 blocks more so we can get the POS start
Jump to: