Author

Topic: [ANN][PoW/PoS/MN][GPU ONLY]Project SONO - New listing vote for new projects! - page 246. (Read 229397 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 100
I don't know if this is the right way but people are doing it so I'll just follow suit.

Until further notice by the dev.

Here's my Altcom Address:

AS4t4zY8DAExuLtSTx7R2zwAbN4rJX9Zar
Activity: 1202
Merit: 507
Pinch.Network Guaranteed Airdrop
I would advise you to stop spamming as you will not receive any airdrop.

So stop making accounts and posting your address here.

~Hamukione
Activity: 294
Hi Dev, when will be the next airdrop? It seems like I missed the first one...

I would like to join on the 2nd one Devs. Thank you!
Can I participate on the 2nd airdrop or do I have to wait to become a Jr. Member? I have a VM staking server ready to deploy with wallet.
Also, is the linux server bounty still available? I can setup linux VM tomorrow.

Linux bounty is still out there if you can make the wallet.

I will start payments now on the remaining airdrop for today.

The new airdrop will be opened tomorrow and will be paid out on Thursday.

~Hamukione
Activity: 588
Merit: 107
Can I participate on the 2nd airdrop or do I have to wait to become a Jr. Member? I have a VM staking server ready to deploy with wallet.
Also, is the linux server bounty still available? I can setup linux VM tomorrow.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Hello to all, I can't find the gpu miner. Which miner will I use. I downloaded ccminer from mega link at first page but bat file is for suprnova. And there is no pool on Supernova.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
PHqpBmGrA3V6GqzmyQWEaQTjCMDGfSDbcn
Users who post their address and ask for airdrops will be reported to the forum mods and properly banned.

The ALTCOM team is also banning all users who do this from receiving any kind of reward.

Payouts will start within 3 hours of yesterdays airdrop and twitter campaign.

Looking forward to the airdrop :-) did the twitter stuff also.
Users who post their address and ask for airdrops will be reported to the forum mods and properly banned.

The ALTCOM team is also banning all users who do this from receiving any kind of reward.

Payouts will start within 3 hours of yesterdays airdrop and twitter campaign.
Activity: 156
so sad for a newbie like dont get the airdrop  Sad , its ok. gonna mine some  Smiley

It's probably to stop people creating new accounts just to have multiple entries in the airdrops.

yeah, been silent reader for near a month cant help to built my acc. need to be active too then.  Smiley
Activity: 50
so sad for a newbie like dont get the airdrop  Sad , its ok. gonna mine some  Smiley

It's probably to stop people creating new accounts just to have multiple entries in the airdrops.
Activity: 156
so sad for a newbie like dont get the airdrop  Sad , its ok. gonna mine some  Smiley
The official Trading thread has been created for those who want to buy or sell coins.

~Hamukione
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
PHqpBmGrA3V6GqzmyQWEaQTjCMDGfSDbcn
Get your trade on!!!
Go to this link to buy and sell AltCommunityCoin:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--2107920
Activity: 129
Merit: 11
I would try the linux version - dont want to fuck things up, starting to use a different (windows -booooo) server just for the wallet
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
Activity: 50
i just mining noname Honey last 30 min Embarrassed

What pool are you using. A user here experienced the same problem and think it might be an issue with the pool.
Activity: 61
block 1063 is the last one ?)
Activity: 266
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
i need node.
someone can paste here?