Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PoW/PoS/MN][GPU ONLY]Project SONO - New listing vote for new projects! - page 80. (Read 229397 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 251
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
Yeah that would be an idea to stop him lol . But it shows that the community behind Altcom is quite big, because there are a lot of members which know about altom
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
Staking United POS Pool

Staking Pool which is actively being worked on with great features.

Helps those with a low amount of coins and would like to see more frequently stakes.

Features

* An intuitive user interface to manage your coins and to check the community pool.
* Reward time is a lot shorter when you stake together with our pool.
* Together you earn higher rewards than individually.
* They have a lucrative referral system.
* They are transparent.
* Staking pool is completely independent.
* No restrictions on deposits or withdraws.
* No cost for hardware for you.
* No cost for electricity for your computer or server.
* Completely secure and stress-free.

Interested? Sign up and give it a try: https://goo.gl/CD5ETV

Once again I don't see why this is a benefit to anyone who wants to stake AltCom. If you stake it solo u receive just as many coins or stakes as you would get when u put your coins together in a pool. The PoS system that AltCom uses makes sure that if u miss a stake, the next stake will be as big as the two stakes combined. So I hope people don't use this staking pool because they only risk losing their coins withouth having benefits from staking.

Just ignore it. Look at his recent posts, the guy is just spamming every thread with his Pos pool. He probably doesn't even know how Pos staking with Altcom works, because you always get your stakes no matter how small your amount of coins is. Maybe we should report him  Wink
Activity: 406
D D D Denarius
Staking United POS Pool

Staking Pool which is actively being worked on with great features.

Helps those with a low amount of coins and would like to see more frequently stakes.

Features

* An intuitive user interface to manage your coins and to check the community pool.
* Reward time is a lot shorter when you stake together with our pool.
* Together you earn higher rewards than individually.
* They have a lucrative referral system.
* They are transparent.
* Staking pool is completely independent.
* No restrictions on deposits or withdraws.
* No cost for hardware for you.
* No cost for electricity for your computer or server.
* Completely secure and stress-free.

Once again I don't see why this is a benefit to anyone who wants to stake AltCom. If you stake it solo u receive just as many coins or stakes as you would get when u put your coins together in a pool. The PoS system that AltCom uses makes sure that if u miss a stake, the next stake will be as big as the two stakes combined. So I hope people don't use this staking pool because they only risk losing their coins withouth having benefits from staking.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
How many blocks are solved per day  Huh

About 1440 blocks. The true figure would be a bit smaller as 1440 takes a little over 24 hours.
Activity: 25
Merit: 10
How many blocks are solved per day  Huh
Activity: 1202
Merit: 507
Pinch.Network Guaranteed Airdrop
Good day!

How many coins are needed for POS-mining?

Any amount really.

But anything below 50 coins can take a day or two to stake.
(You still get the same reward though)
Activity: 1778
Merit: 305
Good day!

How many coins are needed for POS-mining?
Activity: 537
Thanks for the news that this may be the last round!
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
I'm not interested in my trust only in zpools.de
I take part in the first round of signature bounty campaign and until now there's no payment from the dev team Cheesy I wonder what should i do to claim my bounty payments the campaign manager from before was unresponsive to my inquiry.
Did u have the signature and logo up as required? Also how long ago was this signature campaign since right now we are in the last week of the current signature campaign. Best way to find out is to go ask Gunka on Discord.
I hope that I can join the signature campaign in the near future. It looks profitable with the current price of ALT COM.
I think your best choice right now would be to enter the Signature campaign as it is the last week for this campaign and it's unknown when and if there will be another signature campaign.

It could be too late to join already, I'm not sure if you can join mid-round.  Undecided
D D D Denarius
I take part in the first round of signature bounty campaign and until now there's no payment from the dev team Cheesy I wonder what should i do to claim my bounty payments the campaign manager from before was unresponsive to my inquiry.
Did u have the signature and logo up as required? Also how long ago was this signature campaign since right now we are in the last week of the current signature campaign. Best way to find out is to go ask Gunka on Discord.
I hope that I can join the signature campaign in the near future. It looks profitable with the current price of ALT COM.
I think your best choice right now would be to enter the Signature campaign as it is the last week for this campaign and it's unknown when and if there will be another signature campaign.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Activity: 346
Merit: 10
Interesting time for altcommunity coin, master nodes will definately secure the future of this coin
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
D D D Denarius
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
Bounty Manager For Hire!!
D D D Denarius
It's very exciting, SonoHub and Masternode. The coin has been under-developed by very active developers.
Not completely true, the devs have been working on alot of things on the background, the only thing they lacked was communication on Twitter or social media but they started to pick up the social media activity again about a week ago. So this weekend with alot of "big" news coming out it will look good, if they make sure the news gets out there Smiley
kSL
Activity: 223
Cryptotalk.org - get paid for every post!
no more plans about airdop? Only signature campain? Or maybee some bounties in social network plan? goodluck all members!             
https://www.crypto-coinz.net/crypto-calculator/ Site that's gives information about altcoin profitability.

Don't worry guys, everything is fine. ALTCOM will go back to the moon.

Best regards

Okane Satoshi

It is just a starting pace for ALTCOM to the moon. A sudden rise at coinsmarket, any special news announced?
IKR i woke up today and price is 5.5 usd idk whats happening but i really hope it stays this way.
$5.5 for ALT COM. it will be good. Anyway, SonoHub might be the first step to bounce back to the point.
holy crap , I just saw that so its something like discord and teamspeak but with searching ability and decentralized marketplace i really like the idea being from middle east and getting blocked by some voip and chat apps and now we can stay out of politics while gaming.

Even this is only scratching the surface of what sonohub is. The dev team have big plans Smiley
Activity: 173
Merit: 11
Pages:
Jump to: