Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PoW/PoS/MN][GPU ONLY]Project SONO - New listing vote for new projects! - page 79. (Read 229397 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Can I Mine Directly to Yobit Wallet Address or I need to download windows wallet please Reply....
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
D D D Denarius
so this will be the last round for signature campaign, ok, noted
but everybody are waiting for some up good news from dev team, cause the plans for MN were - release @ 15 DEc, now there about one week left and the public activity from the team is very low, this is kinda sad.
I hope soon we will heard more!
Maybe more people should click the DISCORD link in the signature from all the AltCom community members.
I'll be there to celebrate the announcement Wink
Activity: 537
Merit: 100
but everybody are waiting for some up good news from dev team, cause the plans for MN were - release @ 15 DEc, now there about one week left and the public activity from the team is very low, this is kinda sad.

Dev update and announcement are scheduled for Sunday night (10th Dec).

Awesome. Thanks for the date, I had been looking but wasn't 100% sure on when to plan to pay attention.
Activity: 126

Dev update and announcement are scheduled for Sunday night (10th Dec).
Activity: 87
Do you have coins on that address?
I think there's nothing there. Since this address is not in the blockroom. There is also the possibility that this address is from the old algorithm. Although maybe I'm wrong.

When did it change to Skunkhash? Since Signatum, i was nearly once a day searching for Skunkhash coins, but i just recently found this gem.
Activity: 152
wow the price of one altcom coins was just above 6 Dollares recently. I really think when the masternode are adopted the price will shoot up.

any news on masternode rewards ??
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
I think there's nothing there. Since this address is not in the blockroom. There is also the possibility that this address is from the old algorithm. Although maybe I'm wrong.
Activity: 152
Hi
when i search for my account balance at block explorer
it gives me that message:

Error! : Search found no results for: AKpEFpyQdXQXnQwo1preMtNcpoYimEbXP7

I don't
thanks
Mego

explorer perfectly working for my address ...also checked this address ,it throws error but still show recent transaction
Activity: 87
Hi

I don't
thanks
Mego

Activity: 65
Hi

I don't
thanks
Mego
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
wow the price of one altcom coins was just above 6 Dollares recently. I really think when the masternode are adopted the price will shoot up.
Activity: 798
Merit: 252
Insane In The Blockchain ⚠
i cant beleive mining altcom is like a 90% loss
costs me like $16/day for electrcicity. Makin a solid $8/day mining altcom
so 50% loss
How the hell did you manage to spend $16/day on running a couple of 1080? All your electricity is solar?)
Activity: 126
so 50% loss

Yeah, it's stupidly hard to mine but once you have a few in your wallet the stakes that you receive start to stack up fast and then it doesn't take too long before you're in profit.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
so 50% loss
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
although we have an idea of the announcement, price will not shoot up until there's actual coins being locked into mastenodes. this is still accumulation phase, lucky are those who got 20k sat per ALT coin.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Update with Announcement is to be released sunday night.
Around 21:00 GMT+1 at the latest.

Big news coming, details on our projects, Masternode info, and the thing.. New thing..
It sounds very promising, we will wait for great news. The main thing is that we are still all together.
Activity: 1202
Merit: 507
Pinch.Network Guaranteed Airdrop
Update with Announcement is to be released sunday night.
Around 21:00 GMT+1 at the latest.

Big news coming, details on our projects, Masternode info, and the thing.. New thing..
Activity: 826
Merit: 251
Strong movement in terms of its price in pair with USD, but the price in pair of BTC is still far lower than its all-time-high.
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/altcommunity-coin/
And this strong movement for ALTCOM gets on time when other alts are red! The news of the launching masternodes on the 15 Dec will make the ride so We`ll could expect even the new hight in the history)
Activity: 156
im back and ready for MN soon. cant wait for the good news from dev and manager XD. gudluck gaisssss
Pages:
Jump to: