Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PoW/PoS/MN][GPU ONLY]Project SONO - New listing vote for new projects! - page 85. (Read 229397 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Just wanted to say hi to everyone, I started mining this coin today and have high hopes for the future of this coin and the community!

- Steve
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
well, guys, I think we have a problem here
it seems the yobit exchange is what?on the heavy DDOS attack? or what?
do not know - it is showing 502 error for more then 2 hours already
crap!
Yes, they wrote on Twitter that they under DDos, don't worry. now the site works
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
well, guys, I think we have a problem here
it seems the yobit exchange is what?on the heavy DDOS attack? or what?
do not know - it is showing 502 error for more then 2 hours already
crap!
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
This project will give us good fortune. 180% per year is enough for us to stake everyday, unlike other has a highest PoS but the price always go down. so guys keep your ALTCOM. go for HODL.

Best regards

Okane Satoshi
Activity: 537
Merit: 100
Really excited for the web wallet and the yet unknown new development potential opportunity. I also agree that these moments are great to collect some more ALTCOM before the MN news and release pushes many to try to collect what they need before it starts.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
A lot of people seems to be concerned about the price of ALTCOM right now.
And I do understand you as many are here because its an investment.

I want to let you know that the development update for November should be released this weekend and will contain details on all active projects we are working on.

As a few of you have seen already, then images and gifs of the web wallet systems have been released on the Discord server.

More details will be released soon.

Sonohub and the Web Wallet system is doing great,
And a new project has been presented to the team and we will announce it after the release of the web wallet.

Thanks for the update Hamuki. I am confident that we don't have to worry about the price in the future.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500

I want to let you know that the development update for November should be released this weekend and will contain details on all active projects we are working on.

As a few of you have seen already, then images and gifs of the web wallet systems have been released on the Discord server.

And a new project has been presented to the team and we will announce it after the release of the web wallet.

Thanks for the update. We are still hodling strong our bags. Volume still very low and much upside potential. Masternodes are ready in mid of DecembeR?

There are 2 masternodes that I'm waiting for, ALTCOM is one of it, the other is Biblepay. So, this is really a good time to buy in as price is dropped, preparing for masternode Smiley
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
https://twitter.com/CryptoAirdrops

Thanks for the update. We are still hodling strong our bags. Volume still very low and much upside potential. Masternodes are ready in mid of DecembeR?
Activity: 1202
Merit: 507
Pinch.Network Guaranteed Airdrop

Activity: 294
well i got in altcom when it was 1$
so i am eagerly awaiting MN's and further development
my portfolio is stuck on 33k for some time
Activity: 196
Can I join the signature campaign? I am newbie, and I promise that I will not spread FUDs.

Please check here and read the rules
https://altcoincommunity.ru/altcom-signature-campaign.html
Activity: 126
Can I join the signature campaign? I am newbie, and I promise that I will not spread FUDs.

Just follow this link for instructions to join

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.25267966

Not sure if you're in time for this week's round but you'll definitely make it for the next one.
Activity: 44
Activity: 126
Why price is -25% today?  Huh I don't understand...

maybe no news on the coinmarcetcup from the official twitter account! Tha last tweet is dated by 17 Nov.(
Or someone is dumping in order to get more cheap coins - the volume of about $5k allow this)
Hehe. take a note at it, keep patient, silent and join the party.

I guess it is because of bitcoin pumping, so almost all alt coins dropped. Take note that ethereum also dropped some from it's high climb.
AltCom was not affected by BTC rises in the past, just some guy who didn't believe in the project anymore and dumped his 700+ coins on whatever was available on the buy side. Could be BTC related but i wouldn't look for that as the reason. Other coins are rising while BTC rises with them, just hasn't been much news lately and I think AltCom dev team should be tweeting daily to keep good news coming out. Better to be active on twitter daily in stead of weekly or monthly when features are released.
Haha, do you know why? Some FUDs spreading around that ALT COM related to SIGT. Fucking guys trying to spread FUDs. But finally it wont be matter, we are good coin, strong community.

Yeah, two posts by one newbie account accusing the devs of being in league with the STAKS dev team and trying to rip off SIGT holders.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-straks-a-powmasternode-cryptocurrency-focused-on-e-commerce-utility-2433318
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-straks-a-powmasternode-cryptocurrency-focused-on-e-commerce-utility-2433318

I guess a successful signature campaign is always going to draw haters or people spreading FUD to try and cash in.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
Hi!

Am I right that this coin will be most useful in eSports and gaming organisations?
Are you looking for another kind of partners to make the ALTCOM stronger?
Activity: 60

maybe no news on the coinmarcetcup from the official twitter account! Tha last tweet is dated by 17 Nov.(
Or someone is dumping in order to get more cheap coins - the volume of about $5k allow this)

I guess it is because of bitcoin pumping, so almost all alt coins dropped. Take note that ethereum also dropped some from it's high climb.
AltCom was not affected by BTC rises in the past, just some guy who didn't believe in the project anymore and dumped his 700+ coins on whatever was available on the buy side. Could be BTC related but i wouldn't look for that as the reason. Other coins are rising while BTC rises with them, just hasn't been much news lately and I think AltCom dev team should be tweeting daily to keep good news coming out. Better to be active on twitter daily in stead of weekly or monthly when features are released.
Haha, do you know why? Some FUDs spreading around that ALT COM related to SIGT. Fucking guys trying to spread FUDs. But finally it wont be matter, we are good coin, strong community.
Activity: 336
AltCom was not affected by BTC rises in the past, just some guy who didn't believe in the project anymore and dumped his 700+ coins on whatever was available on the buy side.

That's what I thought about seeing that sharp drop. Trading volume is quite low, so it's no surprise that dumping 700 coins crashed the price. Let's hope for recovery...
Activity: 406
D D D Denarius

Activity: 52
Congrat with deep, look like bad inside or sigt story(
Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Pages:
Jump to: