Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PoW][SHA256] ZeroNet Coin - Decentralized Currency - page 2. (Read 5317 times)

Activity: 299
Merit: 100
Hello I mined some Bitcoinzero coins. how can I swap them to zeronet coins? I think it's the same project.
Activity: 210
hi, dev. are you the author of zeronet? It looks quite good.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
@ZeroNet can you please expand a bit on how you envision ZeroNet Coin supporting ZeroNet?

Same question? DEV, pls answer this question and the price will rise.
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
what about the other zeronet coin on waves asset?  dev did an airdrop before and what about now could we transfer the coin ? dont understand this dev drive people crazy!

ZeroNet coin on waves asset airdrop is no longer running.  Mining is a better way to distribute the coins fairly.

Updated all current addnodes, add them into config to sync faster.

It is ok not a problem dev , i do respect your decision, mining is good way to distribute  your coin , i am only sad i cannot mine  , but this is my problem i know! wish for your project a success ! Wink

you can support this project, there is a bounty on thread.  This creates seedable nodes for our ANN.

ZeroNet ANN Hash Bounty: 1,000 ZNT coins.

1) Download ZeroNet Software at https://zeronet.io/
2) Create Website ZeroNet Hash
3) Copy/Paste this ZeroNet ANN
4) Seed.
5) PM me ZeroNet Hash to Receive Bounty.
Can you explain this little bit? I created new page on zeronet. then how to modify it?

5) Your "Page Address" After you created Website = ZeroNet Hash

hi, dev. what should I do with this step 4 "Seed"? I dont really understand
Activity: 1078
Merit: 500
Premine is quite huge. Dev's gonna dump it when it will be listed on decent exchanges.
Activity: 52

thank you, updated ANN with block explorer.  Your nomp mining pool is not showing up correctly

TXID:

eeefa9f34c52c796e5fcf231201cb978af6e1b8f6ed87145353d5aa2fa680dbf

Just add some modules, showing a bit unusual, the pool is normal

ok pool added, thank you.
Activity: 154

thank you, updated ANN with block explorer.  Your nomp mining pool is not showing up correctly

TXID:

Just add some modules, showing a bit unusual, the pool is normal

TXID:

there's a bounty for someone willing to do a block explorer:

ZeroNet Block Explorer Bounty: 10,000 ZNT coins.
Activity: 47
ZeroNet is now listed on Coinsmarkets!  https://coinsmarkets.com/trade-BTC-ZNT.htm

CONGRATS!!
How about yobit or novaexchange? This coin is potential!
ZeroNet is now listed on Coinsmarkets!  https://coinsmarkets.com/trade-BTC-ZNT.htm
Activity: 380
Merit: 275
@ZeroNet can you please expand a bit on how you envision ZeroNet Coin supporting ZeroNet?
So what is this coin exactly? Coz I've a hell lot of Zeronet coins in the waves wallet which are apparently worthless. Does this coin somehow relate to zeronet?

There was no incentive to use ZeroNet and all users wanted was the coins on waves.

Mining is a better way to distribute the coins, and the supporters are actually investing hashpower into the network.

There is no "official" coin for ZeroNet, this coin is created to support and help promote the use of ZeroNet.
So what is this coin exactly? Coz I've a hell lot of Zeronet coins in the waves wallet which are apparently worthless. Does this coin somehow relate to zeronet?
Activity: 161
I use that pool all the time and it is cool, no issues.
Activity: 380
Merit: 275
Has anyone received a payment from Lychee Pool? They show 2 payments to my wallet but balance is still 0.

Nevermind, just received, weird. But, the transaction speeds seem slow, just sent from 1 wallet to another about 10 minutes ago and the transaction has not shown yet, not even pending.

Wallet software

ZeroNet Coin is a mineable currency, based on Bitcoin's SHA256 algorithm, the same Bitcoin encryption used by ZeroNet.

Windows Wallet: [1]

Hi Dev! Good idea! I installed the wallet, but could not find the option "unlock" or "lock" in the "Settings" menu. Tell me how to find it or where to look. Thanks!

Did anyone help with this question? If not, someone please help. How to unlock the wallet for staking?

this is not a staking coin, it's a PoW work sha256

Okay thank you. Appreciate your response.

Wallet software

ZeroNet Coin is a mineable currency, based on Bitcoin's SHA256 algorithm, the same Bitcoin encryption used by ZeroNet.

Hi Dev! Good idea! I installed the wallet, but could not find the option "unlock" or "lock" in the "Settings" menu. Tell me how to find it or where to look. Thanks!

Did anyone help with this question? If not, someone please help. How to unlock the wallet for staking?

this is not a staking coin, it's a PoW work sha256

Wallet software

Pages:
Jump to: