Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PoW][SHA256] ZeroNet Coin - Decentralized Currency - page 4. (Read 5294 times)

Activity: 412
Merit: 100
Que sera sera
waiting for dev response on some questions asked, before mining.

where is this going, wallets updated? nodes? etc
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
what about the other zeronet coin on waves asset?  dev did an airdrop before and what about now could we transfer the coin ? dont understand this dev drive people crazy!
Activity: 191

Wallet software

ZeroNet Coin is a mineable currency, based on Bitcoin's SHA256 algorithm, the same Bitcoin encryption used by ZeroNet.

Windows Wallet: [1]

Hi Dev! Good idea! I installed the wallet, but could not find the option "unlock" or "lock" in the "Settings" menu. Tell me how to find it or where to look. Thanks!
Activity: 434
I hace two problems with your project.

On the one hand, the link to the Telegram channel does not work properly. And on the other, the site  ZeroNet Coin Website does not load, I think that there are not peers to connect.
Activity: 434
Hi

Nice idea, but I have one questions? How are you going to distribute the coins? just mining? There is any kind a airdrop? bounty program? referrals...?

Can you tell us more about it.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Hello Dev

Good luck with project development.

Closely watching the progress !!! Cheers
Activity: 294
ocminer don't you want to make a pool for it?

absolutely not

Hi Sir,

Would you like to add the Litkoin coin into your pool?

Here is their ANN :
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-litkoin-first-authentic-indonesian-cryptocoin-no-ico-2251094

The project is interesting, i spoke with the developer before. They have great long term project.
Looking to hear back from you.

Regards,
darwin.
Activity: 113
Before, it seems that there is a wave address of zeronet, are you the same kind of coin? Is there any currency that doesn't matter? They all use the same name to make people dizzy!!!!
Activity: 241
Merit: 107
Activity: 144
any more information? roadmap, exchange?
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
so...let me get this..this is a different coin than zero?...that coin had also some problems....or the devs decided to switch from equihash algo to sha ?
Activity: 258
So wait, are these the same coins via Waves that were airdropped last time around? Or is this a new coin entirely?

If so, have the Waves-based tokens been abandoned altogether?
Activity: 97
coin specs are bad. but zero net look good project.
hey dev why are you choose sha for pow algorithm*
Activity: 308
Are the other coins still valid from the previous project or are they worthless? If yes, why did you start something else? And if no, good luck on the project Cheesy

What other project are you talking about? Can you provide links?

This project I do not like at all - I do not understand for what this uncensored websites would serve...?  Roll Eyes
This one; https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-zeronet-coin-100-premined-100-free-ico-airdrops-2207595 It has actual coins distributed and all, with the Zeronet network. Dev called it quits when people just wanted the airdrop, but has now returned it seems. Could you explain why, dev?
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
Dev, did you killed the coin?

no, people were mining it and difficulty increased, and nobody's mining it at the moment.

just wait until people mine it for a block to be found to sync again
Dev, did you killed the coin?
Activity: 98
follow the thread...
Hey, Dev! What's going on? Coin doesn't mine, wallet doesn't sync
Activity: 1680
Merit: 505
Are the other coins still valid from the previous project or are they worthless? If yes, why did you start something else? And if no, good luck on the project Cheesy

What other project are you talking about? Can you provide links?

This project I do not like at all - I do not understand for what this uncensored websites would serve...?  Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: