Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][POW]VIAT Mainnet SOON & Sentivate Network - page 4. (Read 22680 times)

Activity: 270
Merit: 105
Hello. I couldn't find any precise roadmap. So I wanted to know when you plan to move to phase 2?
Or more simply, will you publish a new roadmap soon?
Thank you in advance.
Activity: 97
Merit: 0
I am impressed by the technical knowledge of the developers of this team.
Project future looking extremely OK
Questions:
1. What is the main motive behind Sentivate  project
2. What positive energy do you have to give to crypto-traders from your project?
Activity: 896
Merit: 1
Hello SENTIVATE NETWORK, Look good you in this project. For me this project is very good and have lots of potential. But I can't find a section of ICO! Are you not run ICO? If yes then Why? Then how can we join with this project and How are you raise money for this project? Are you already manage Investor for this Project?
I know lots of question at a time, I like this project so I want to know more about it. Thank you for bring a good project.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 539
They are moving from ETH blockchain to their own VIAT Blockchain. That is reason for swap

VIAT will work on their own blockchain and for 1000 Sentivate Tokens you will receive 1 VIAT
Clearly enough, Nah how about sentivate from airdrop whether the token will be abandoned forever when the swap process has finished

Did you know when the swap process will be ?
Activity: 58
They are moving from ETH blockchain to their own VIAT Blockchain. That is reason for swap

VIAT will work on their own blockchain and for 1000 Sentivate Tokens you will receive 1 VIAT
Activity: 1204
Merit: 539
I was wondering why there should be a swap token, whether there two different projects will published, sorry, I still don't fully understand, Nah another one is VIAT will be on ethereum blockchain too?
Activity: 58
There is news of the first Sentivate Exchange Listing January 1st and Holiday Airdrops are still going on

https://sentivate.com/airdrop/

Holiday Airdrops and Exchange Listing January 1st!
Activity: 12
If we participate in a thoroughly decentralized system it will not last long it would be chaotic and unsustainable. If we participate in a thoroughly centralized system it would be as we obey under strict limited rules cutting our freedom. Although both concepts have their advantages and shortcomings both concepts are destined to fail. Only a concept that takes all the advantages of both and cutting down the shortcomings to a minimum will be as effective and sustainable as possible. That is the reason i support and believe in this project but i would like to ask a simple question - Do you have all the resources passion determination and desire to put all the effort to change the current system and to replace it with a new better one ? 
brand new
Activity: 0
Great team and serious project. I recommend everyone to join the future of crypto currency! @aritysoftware & #ARITY #WeAreArity #blockchain
copper member
Activity: 68
Merit: 20
Sentivate Hybrid Web & Blockchain
I am living in India which is the biggest democratic country in the world. Decentralization has been considered a milestone in democratizing the local level public sector. Does decentralization really help in Democracy?

This is a little off-topic but I'll give you my two cents. True democracy has one issue and that's mob rule. 51% of the population could insist the minority give up all their property for no reason what so ever. With that being said there needs to be a checks and balances system with a distributed body of power but safe guards and protections for basic human liberties. Essentially a list of unalienable rights like the US constitution. Systems should not force or interfere with governments. Rather the people and governments should utilize systems like Sentivate as tools during the democratic process. It's important to note that Sentivate is not a solely decentralized network as such networks are entirely unrealistic if seeking to replace existing services and systems. As such Sentivate may be the only current project capable of being a viable tool for the democratic processes in government. Because of its centralized bits it has protections against 51% attacks regardless of the size of the network. True democracy isn't realistic having a checks and balances system like the US and a constitution is the best course of action.

As a side note Sentivate has a set of rules that will be implemented on the network to limit things such as spam and to help categorize domains.
copper member
Do you have in mind, to create events in the four corners of the world as a way to spread the word and become known worldwide?

Yes, we have our eyes set on Korea and China. We just opened up branches in Africa and China and began the chinese translation on a seperate domain sntvt.com but that is not as up to date as sentivate.com is.
copper member
What exactly is a hApp, how does it differ from a dApp and what are its benefits both over dApps and regular apps? Are there any specific drawbacks?

Great question.

Hyrbid apps are designed much the same way as traditional single page web apps we have today. There are some key additions which enhance and drastically alter the development and capabilities of it. First off hApps utilize a UDSP stream with the centralized service and decentralized nodes to quickly gain access to static & dynamic content. A UDSP connection is a bi-directional encrypted stream used throughout the life of the app. This allows hApps to instantly acquire only the needed app assets at that moment. Over time the stream can be utilized to pull more content on an as needed basis. This functionality in and of itself gives hApps a performance boost because they are running lean. hApps will only download assets they need only when they need it. That functionality can be altered by the developer. However, that is the natural state of an hApp. Imagine walking across a bridge that is building itself as you are using it, that's an hApp.

Because hApps take advantage of centralized services they can easily and quickly be accessed with less delay than current web apps and dApps.
dApps remain to be dreadfully slow because they require consensus and the blockchain which will be drastically slower than a centralized server processing simple user requests.
We have a plan setup in the future that would allow decentralized nodes to also perform work instead of just the centralized service. However, that functionality is in Alpha and will be detailed at a later point.

We designed hApps to eliminate the drawbacks associated with solely decentralized or centralized networks. All the while maintaining the benefits of both. Users can access an hApp and process user requests faster than your typical web apps yet they will have wider availability than decentralized apps. The network is similar to a distributed network except there are still nodes that act as sources for content. 

Another interesting advancement over wApps and dApps is the entire front-end has be equipped with standard js libraries and enhanced defaults for typical HTML elements. The front-end also comes with an enhanced version of Ractive which is used to easily create hApps and take advantage of UDSP streams for component specific assets.

hApps will run leaner & faster than other app types while maintaining an easier development and life cycle. This translates into money/time saving for businesses and average users.
copper member
what are the specific usages of the SNTVT and VIAT tokens and how can they appreciate in value for holders of those tokens?

They may go up they may go down. Anyone who says to know either is lying. We will never say we know the future. Projects that do that are just looking to pump and dump or scam people out of hard earned money.

What I can say is it's a reasonable assumption to make that if there is a market price of say 1 for SNTVT when the swap occurs Viat should be the value of 1000 SNTVT based on the swap ratio. However, the market will decide what that number may or may not be.

We have events, apps, and a lot of development ideas that we believe will be beneficial to the network & Viat.
copper member
I like the idea behind this project but I need answer to this question
Thanks
What is the use of the token? i.e, as a consumer, developer etc. , how, when, and why will I use it?”

The token is to provide early access, voting rights, and domain acquisition. The token also serves as the vehicle to cause a large influx of new users to the Sentivate network through the Viat swap.
Activity: 123
Do you have in mind, to create events in the four corners of the world as a way to spread the word and become known worldwide?
copper member
How long do you estimate it will take for the network to launch and see adoption?

Typically most projects in this space will take anywhere between 2 - 5 years to complete their core vision. We expect to have the centralized network up the same time next year. Another year after for Viat. This may suffer delays in that time period that may push us to say 3 - 4 years for both aspects of the network.
Activity: 17
what are the specific usages of the SNTVT and VIAT tokens and how can they appreciate in value for holders of those tokens?
copper member
Good and promising project but I have a question.

Do you have any competitors that are centralized, and if so, what is stopping them from doing the same thing?

There are no centralized systems attempting to do what we do. Centralized systems like what we have don't currently exist.
The centralized aspects rely on tech like DIS and UDSP that we are currently the only project in the space working on such.
copper member
I have a positive question as to whether smart contract solutions are developed on a platform and how positive the project will be. ?

Yes. However, there are some key differences from a development standpoint for how the network calculates fees. This is related to actual hardware usage compared to the more direct way ETH does it where each function as a set amount of gas assigned to it. Some info on that can be found here https://sentivate.com/network/viat/smart-contracts/
copper member
What are you going to do on the trading floor to develop the project?

We have an exchange listing set and announced for Jan 1st. We are giving the community a chance to accumulate more voting rights on their own.
We also hope this mid level listing will be enough to get anyone who is not holding out of the community.
Pages:
Jump to: