Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][POW]VIAT Mainnet SOON & Sentivate Network - page 5. (Read 22680 times)

Activity: 132
Merit: 0
I have a positive question as to whether smart contract solutions are developed on a platform and how positive the project will be. ?
copper member
Activity: 68
Merit: 20
Sentivate Hybrid Web & Blockchain
When will the token sales commence

The private sale is currently closed as stated on our website https://sentivate.com
copper member
What will you do with unsold tokens?

They will be burned and we will have a waiting period for users to swap. If they don't swap in time they may not be able to swap it at any point. There will be enough buffer room for them to swap reasonably.
copper member
Nice and lovely project  in here. I love the idea and already joined the telegram group Grin (telegram username: @iluaje)
Quick question:
Is Sentivate a Chinese project?
How is this project funded?
Will there be a private sale or something?

No it is an American founded project with branches opening up in China and Africa. We are based out of NJ.
The company is called Arity founded in early 2014 https://aritysoftware.com

The private sale is currently closed as stated on the website.
Activity: 35
What will you do with unsold tokens?
copper member
An idea of the Sentivate to elaborate a hybrid Internet system with encryption is an amazing and sensational thing, it makes me think of a balance where this crypto market is going, and I think about how a Sentivate is ahead in this market, to understand something they are trying not to understand, the balance between centralized and decentralized systems.

My question is, how will this reflect to the user, and what are the steps to take to take advantage of this feature?

Anyone will be able to access the network from a Chrome based web browser; NWJS based. The browser will take care of everything so there is very little setup required on startup besides generating their keypairs.
copper member
Wallet Address: 0x1D2Bbe6769bfCf8E08EF7F3fa6045253aD7e1602
If sentivate offers a better internet speed there will still be need for a good data service provider. How do you get to provide the services for third world countries or even the entire world.

Sentivate uses the existing internet infrastructure. Anyone who has access to the web today will have access to the Sentivate Network. All that is required is a browser that understands UDSP and contacts the correct DIS.
copper member
How to create a website on sentivate?

It's actually much easier than the traditional web and dApps. We will be providing an open source server module written in node. Anyone will be able to install the package through NPM and launch their own site. You must also register your domain with us and we will be accepting tokens for early access to domains and Viat after launch.
copper member
Why Sentivate needs a replacement called  DIS ?

Solid question.

This is related to the issues facing DNS and also to break away from the current DNS.

We offer our own extensions that are design to be more robust but also be descriptive of the service on that domain. For example if you are a store like Newegg you must use a .store extension.

We also have our own protocol for how DNS responds to requests that is more secure, faster, and offers 0-RTT out of the box.

If you would like to find out more about why DNS is so broken check out minimalt they have a good right up on that. Although the project looks dead.
copper member
Sentivate token, is a good coin with great future. But i want to know all the biggest investor of SNTVT TOKEN?

We keep everything regarding that private unless the other parties directly ask for a mention. We have some ops in the works that may go public.
We will be announcing that in the members section possibly by next month.
Activity: 11
i liked the project concept very much: how much we can invest maximum and what about partnering together as we are blockchain company based on Singapore 
copper member
Hi, Guys ! I noticed a lot of creative works in your instagram profile and I, as a creative person, very interested to know: is there something in common between Sentivate project and world art and do You plan to develop in this direction? Thank You for attention have a nice day !

Great question.

We have a real world blockchain products on the Sentivate network in the works. The first set is related to fashion and the art world. The artwork is a subtle hint. We were planning on a early release for it but we have since postponed it to pick up and negotiate with more artists. Solid catch not many pick up on that.
Activity: 43
To my understanding, after the swap to VIAT, it will be its own blockchain? The internet you are creating you claim to be part centralized and part decentralized, will VIAT tokens/wallets be centralized in the way lets say EOS and BAT are? Or will we have complete control over our tokens and not fear you will be able to control them?
copper member
I like the option of integrating a centralized with a decentralized network, because this model is mutually complementary. Decentralized Internet can be identified using peer to peer connections rather than using a single point network access. The major difference between centralized and decentralized Internet is that the latter connects to different points (peers: other computers, printers, scanners, servers etc) without having to go through a mandatory point. Coming to Centralized Internet, there is a mandatory centralized point (hardware). It is mostly a server as in client-server models. It can also be a hub or something through which, all the data on the network must pass.
My question is:
Whether this idea of ​​integrating the two networks will be the cause of the project being noticed by institutional investors.Are you already contact with any investors. I think alot of them will like the project, because of the different and practical idea. Thank you.
Bitcoin talk username: kris161989
Telegtam username: kris161989

Yes, we can't comment on current or pending arrangements.
What I can say is network providers & financial institutions that require high speed data transfer would benefit from just the protocol.
Activity: 21
Senstivate holiday airdrop is live.... Join the telegram channel for more details
copper member
for 28% on the website for sales, or distribution for bounties?
I am a little less familiar with that, hopefully the team can provide information about this.

Solid question.

Delegates are related to private token sales, bounties we classify as airdrops. Some larger holders have a lock period and smaller holders do not.
Activity: 14
Amazing airdrop!
Activity: 744
Merit: 100
Join On COMBO
for 28% on the website for sales, or distribution for bounties?
I am a little less familiar with that, hopefully the team can provide information about this.
copper member
After a full launch, will we have to use Internet technologies already known to us, including browsers or the Sentivate capabilities will completely replace them?

Thanks!

Great question.

We will provide a browser based off of google from Electron or NWJS. We may try and create a plugin in the future that can handle UDSP connections in say a firefox or chrome but due to security restrictions this seems unlikely at this time. It's not out of reason to eventually open a line of communication with browser vendors and seek to have UDSP support.
copper member
Hello SENTIVATE NETWORK, Look good you in this project. For me this project is very good and have lots of potential. But I can't find a section of ICO! Are you not run ICO? If yes then Why? Then how can we join with this project and How are you raise money for this project? Are you already manage Investor for this Project?
I know lots of question at a time, I like this project so I want to know more about it. Thank you for bring a good project.

Great question.

ICO's are frowned upon and face many legal issues. You must meet the qualified investor standard to even qualify, which is unlikely. However, the sale is currently closed there is a button on the homepage which will bring you to a page that goes into detail.

We won't go into detail regarding the private sale as it's just that private. Discussing any such information may be seen as an act to say solicit something from the public and thus we will not disclose that information.

We would like the holders, activity, community, and  development to speak for itself. We will never try to persuade anyone regarding the financials of the project and thus you are free to assume as you wish and in any matter you choose. We shy away from this behaviour shown by other cyrpto related projects. It's distasteful in our eyes and totally unprofessional.
Pages:
Jump to: