Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] 3D Contactless footwear fitting technology for on-line purchases - page 2. (Read 2999 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
I am the owner of a footwear online store. What do I have to do to connect to the service?

First of all you need write message for our email: [email protected]  Wink
I cannot find information on profiles on social media. How can I subscribe to your news?

It's very simple: you need visit our website: https://imigize.io

We have links for all  social media. Also you can check our "Imigize News": https://blog.imigize.ru/?lang=en   Wink
Only online stores are interested in your tokens. I am just an investor, what's the point for me to buy them?

First of all we have utility token: you can make payment for clothing and footwear in the online store with a large discount.

Also Token nominal cost now is $0,22. As you know, we take 2-5% from each sold pair of shoes using the technology of “Imigize contactless footwear fitting”, which is an average of US $2.5. And online stores will be interesting in your tokens  Wink
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Initially this technology will be used for shoes. Later it will be used for clothes. However, measurement of internal facet of clothes is quite difficult and it is a challenging process. However, if it is actualized, it has the potential of achieving pretty good operations.
Activity: 55
Only online stores are interested in your tokens. I am just an investor, what's the point for me to buy them?
Activity: 56
I cannot find information on profiles on social media. How can I subscribe to your news?
Activity: 308
Merit: 24
The popularity of the project is easily determined by the number of bounty-campaign participants. How many people have already participated in the Bounty-campaign?

I think there is no such dependence. It often happens that the project is very successful and the participants in the Bounty campaign were very few.
Activity: 68
Merit: 1
I am the owner of a footwear online store. What do I have to do to connect to the service?
Activity: 43
Hello everyone, feels great seeing the price crawling up!
Activity: 75
The popularity of the project is easily determined by the number of bounty-campaign participants. How many people have already participated in the Bounty-campaign?
Activity: 78
Is there a possibility of using the service for people with disabilities?
Activity: 83
Merit: 2
Do you think to connect visual services? A hologram of the shoe on the foot, for example.
Activity: 75
When will you launch the beta version of the app for clothes? Wonder about the theory of operation.
Activity: 308
Merit: 24
I look at your ratings on icorating and wonder: why not the highest score? What’s missing?

I think that the team should give them more information about the project. Perhaps there is not enough data.
Activity: 157
📶Decentralized free Wi-Fi📶
I can’t use the app, my phone has a bad camera quality. How are you planning to work with those who don’t have last models?
Activity: 182
I look at your ratings on icorating and wonder: why not the highest score? What’s missing?
You don’t have clothes and footwear shops owners or manufacturers in your team. Why? Doesn’t it weaken the project marketing on the market?

First of all - we have professional footwear/clothing manufacturers and owners in our team. Just wait a little -we are updating the page with our International Advisors.

Secondly - we cooperate closely with the Saint-Petersburg State University of Industrial Technologies and Design. This is one of most professional Universities in Russia. There are many people involed into the R&D in our head company.

Thirdly - our current corporate customers Wildberries, Runlab, Sportmaster are highly proefesional teams with deep expertise in Clothing and Footwear. Wildberries has its own production unit of clothing, Runlab and Sportmaster have their own laboratories for running shoes. We get a strong synergy from this cooperation.
How and at what cost a refund will take place if the project will not be launched?

Everything is spelled out in smart-contracts. If a necessary amount won’t be raised for the project realization, there will be a refund for token holders.
The project was developing, is developing and will be developing regardless of ICO success. We have own funds and conduct negotiations with venture capitalists. There are already agreements on joint activities for the construction of the first measurement centers and integration with the world's online stores.

The successful Token-Sale will surely allow us to advance the service scaling to global markets and to achieve the planned results in a shorter time, to return the occupied funds.

very cool! this will make life easier for many people on earth!

Thank's  Wink
Activity: 263
Merit: 10

very cool! this will make life easier for many people on earth!
What is the cost of the equipment for measurement centers? Haven’t you undersold with the hard cap?

Indeed, the industrial process of measurements is based on modern and expensive equipment. But with mass use, it provides an economic benefit.
The prime cost of the measurement of one pair of shoes doesn't exceed US$ 0,5. At the same time, shops are ready to pay US$ 2,5 for fitting.

We intend to build about 15 high-performance centers (with a capacity up to 15 million pairs per year) in the locations of clothes and shoes global production, as we intend to cover most of the goods with measurements that to world’s major online retailers.
Pages:
Jump to: