Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN(PRE-ICO)-AQUAOIN : CONNECTING POTABLE AQUA-INDUSTRY WITH BLOCKCHAIN TECH. - page 3. (Read 642 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 21
I think it is necessary to observe the development of this project, it should be successful.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0

A great project that has already interested many! Also interested in this project, because it is very promising! Very soon he will become famous throughout the world.
Activity: 7
New development in crypto world, I hope other countries will benefit on the long run.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
Your idea of creating a comfortable water communication in India, it probably seems important in your country. Let's see how your project will flow in the future. I will continue to follow the news.
Activity: 70
My question his, will this water production limited to India or will be a worldwide company? I look forward to how this can relate to buying and selling crypto.
Activity: 18
Good luck and I hope it get there soon
Activity: 276
Merit: 10
Everyone seems to be going on BlockChain! I'll need to read the Whitepaper to get full info about this. Success
Activity: 1050
Merit: 604
We have a group of teammembers with relevant experience to make our Project a great success. Thank you for your wishes
it seems you work alone without team, congratulations, hopefully your dreams come true  Grin

who is the team is an expert in the "aqua" industry?

anyone has experience in dealing with water purification etc?

cause it seems you're all managers and project leaders and stuff but no one has expertise in the actual "Aqua" industry.

maybe I am missing something?

Thanks for your questions. Well we actually have someone with more than 30years experience in Water Purification. More details about this will be given later.

Why at a later date?

Your whole enterprise is based around water purification.

Your expert should be at the forefront of this.

Right now, this feels like a team that's been put together just to raise funds for your little ICO.

Do you have prototypes?

Permits?

Any contracts with local authorities?

Huh
Activity: 20
When reading the AquaOIN descriptions, will a device be created in which it can be used, for example, to filter water that is not drinkable?
We create device and supply across the world along with selling packaged water bottle. So the answer is a YES.
Activity: 20
its a great project and and wonderful platform very promising am glad am part of it
Glad to have you here Sureblinks. Thank you for your words. We are committed to bringing innovation in the water sector.
Activity: 37
This is a great project for the aqua community
Activity: 40
It's a project with great potential.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 252
When reading the AquaOIN descriptions, will a device be created in which it can be used, for example, to filter water that is not drinkable?
Activity: 68
A very real and promising projects see on top
Activity: 42
Your project needs to stand out among the rest of them. Water is a crucial thing obviously and cheaper prices will help make people come to you.
Activity: 164
AQUAOIN got what it takes to be among the top digital currency in the cryptosphere... Excellent and hardworking team with a good feedback mechanism... Can't just wait for it launching and see it succeed... 
Activity: 532
Wow. Packaged drinking water on blockchain?? Haha. Awesome. What next is going to pop up?? Nice idea. Really rear.
Activity: 238
its a great project and and wonderful platform very promising am glad am part of it
Activity: 23
The project is promising. Water is life and making available pure and drinkable water is a great project with massive potentials.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
Good teamwork with brilliant idea and nice concept. This ico have such a great potential to be big in the future. I really loved to be a part of this great project, good luck  !!
Pages:
Jump to: