Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN(PRE-ICO)-AQUAOIN : CONNECTING POTABLE AQUA-INDUSTRY WITH BLOCKCHAIN TECH. - page 4. (Read 642 times)

Activity: 268
Merit: 10
My Specialty Is Detached Despondence...
The crypto space is evolving... I hope this project meets up with the expectations.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
All this project needs is publicity, more awareness because it's the first of its kind... It's gonna boom
Activity: 20
I don't think much about the project. I think it needs a little bit more information to explain what it's actually about. And i also think it requires a fully dedicated team to help it in achieving it's goals.
Aquaoin provides extensive technology which directly convert salt water into pure drinking water, with commitment to provide clean reusable water without chemicals. Aquaoin Research & Blockchain will provide state of the art technology to clean and purify all levels of water.
I think it's a very unique and awesome project with great potentials. Great team, hope it turns out to be among the best projects.

Thank you for your kind words. Yes we are working hard to make it a great project.
Activity: 24
I think it is a promising project and am so glad to be part of it
We have a group of teammembers with relevant experience to make our Project a great success. Thank you for your wishes
it seems you work alone without team, congratulations, hopefully your dreams come true  Grin

who is the team is an expert in the "aqua" industry?

anyone has experience in dealing with water purification etc?

cause it seems you're all managers and project leaders and stuff but no one has expertise in the actual "Aqua" industry.

maybe I am missing something?

Thanks for your questions. Well we actually have someone with more than 30years experience in Water Purification. More details about this will be given later.
Activity: 29
I think is a promising project with a good team, i just hope it turn out to be the best among the rest... Looking forward to see more amazing things
copper member
Activity: 644
Merit: 1
The first of it kind in the Crypto world.
Aquaoin project is a problem solving Blockchain in a key area, water. Thanks Dev.
Activity: 152
Aqua Is first of its kind.... Blockchain is now looking into water.. This is a very good move by the devs.
Goodluck with the project
Activity: 82
I see it solve so many problems in the eco system, blockchain and globally..... Keep up the work Dev.
Activity: 44
I think we really need to understand what you project stand for.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
I don't think much about the project. I think it needs a little bit more information to explain what it's actually about. And i also think it requires a fully dedicated team to help it in achieving it's goals.
Activity: 7
This is  what they called life saving project , I strongly believe in it, because no living things can survive without water 💧 .
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
The concept to try on purifying salt water into drinking water is really a big project.
Since in some areas in the world, there are places where water is really a big commodity that are hard to get, or even a rare.
That way would makes this project helping many people that are needed.
Activity: 79
This amazing project with so much potential, this will help in providing portable water to the people, brilliant idea with real life practical, according to their motto (project is to make drinking water available to all with cheapest price comparable to prevailing market rates) good project with great teams
Activity: 9
It is a very interesting project and I love the vision, aim and team
Activity: 224
I think it's a very unique and awesome project with great potentials. Great team, hope it turns out to be among the best projects.
Activity: 56
I think that Aquaoin is a promising project, because water is an integral part of all life on the planet, without water a person can not live a week. Affordable price of water, processing salt water into drinking water is a good idea that will benefit people.
Activity: 88
Water is a universal solvent use by everyone. Incredible utility token here
Activity: 140
good, I am very excited about this project mission, but this is not easy, purify the water, especially from the polluted sea water, it takes a lot of reliable teams and vendors who can realize your dreams, but good luck
Pages:
Jump to: