Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] 🚀 ARCADIERX 🚀 - ENHANCING INVENTORY AND REPUTATION DISTRIBUTION - page 40. (Read 24295 times)

copper member
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
If you enable everyone to build their own marketplaces, will their also be an option to integrate all of them with each other in order to achieve cross-selling potential?

Hey Dump3r, that's definitely a great question right there. Let me check with the devs regarding that possibility, but that's indeed a great way to get the best out of everyone building their own marketplace and get exposure.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 520
If you enable everyone to build their own marketplaces, will their also be an option to integrate all of them with each other in order to achieve cross-selling potential?
copper member
Your social media has been an awful lot of quiet lately. Would love to hear an update on the project.

No worries there, the team is hard at work to meet the roadmap goal and deliver satisfactory deliverables for this stage of the project.

What is the team working on anyway?

As per our roadmap, we are currently in stage one and the focus is in developing the Arcadier Hub MVP. You can check it out in our website https://www.arcadierx.io/
Activity: 233
Merit: 1
Your social media has been an awful lot of quiet lately. Would love to hear an update on the project.

No worries there, the team is hard at work to meet the roadmap goal and deliver satisfactory deliverables for this stage of the project.

What is the team working on anyway?
copper member

Activity: 233
copper member
recently read your CEO's commentary on his prediction on ecommerce. You should highlight more of this.

We do publish these sort of materials on our social media channels. I highly recommend following us on all our social media to not miss exciting updates and announcements.

I did follow all your social media  Grin

We also highly recommend joining our telegram channel. We have 24/7 support there.
Activity: 253
recently read your CEO's commentary on his prediction on ecommerce. You should highlight more of this.

We do publish these sort of materials on our social media channels. I highly recommend following us on all our social media to not miss exciting updates and announcements.

I did follow all your social media  Grin
copper member

Activity: 253
copper member
I've read the interview with one of your Advisors. Solid thoughts by Bradley. keep up the good work and I'm super excited to see what's in store in 2019!

Awesome, we're definitely on track for a very successful year and thank you for the support!
Activity: 199
Merit: 2
I've read the interview with one of your Advisors. Solid thoughts by Bradley. keep up the good work and I'm super excited to see what's in store in 2019!
copper member
What's Arcadier's vision?

Hey PaoAj, glad to see your interest! Our mission is to create connected communities where people discover, learn, trust and trade easily by enhancing inventory and reputation distribution through decentralisation.
copper member
Can you update us on the current amount raised?

In due time more information on it will be revealed 😊 Stay tuned on our social channels regarding this matter

Okay, a quarterly update would be good aswell to not make your community feel left out.

Everything is considered if it will do good for the project. Just keep those suggestions coming  Smiley
Activity: 246

In due time more information on it will be revealed 😊 Stay tuned on our social channels regarding this matter

Okay, a quarterly update would be good aswell to not make your community feel left out.
copper member

Activity: 246
copper member
What is the utility of the arcx token?

Good question! ARCTX is designed for price stability and as a practical medium of exchange for transactions occurring on Arcadier marketplace platform.

They are used to fuel all purchase transactions on Arcadier marketplaces, and tradable from wallet-to-wallet.

Hmmm that's unique!

Definitely! The stability of the ARCTX token ensures people using Arcadier marketplaces do not have to cope with price fluctuations when making purchases.

In future, we will consider adding incentives to encourage users to hold ARCTX balance in their wallets, such as airdrop ARCX tokens to users holding a certain balance of ARCTX tokens over a time period.
What is the utility of the arcx token?

Good question! ARCTX is designed for price stability and as a practical medium of exchange for transactions occurring on Arcadier marketplace platform.

They are used to fuel all purchase transactions on Arcadier marketplaces, and tradable from wallet-to-wallet.

Hmmm that's unique!
Pages:
Jump to: