Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] 🚀 ARCADIERX 🚀 - ENHANCING INVENTORY AND REPUTATION DISTRIBUTION - page 43. (Read 24295 times)

copper member
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
Do you think peer to peer transaction be possible in the future ?

Great question! Direct peer-to-peer transactions are possible, right now you can send money to friends and relatives in the form of bitcoins but sometimes exchange will be needed to buy and sell bitcoins because it ensures trust between two parties. But third party isn't always needed to sell bitcoin, there are decentralized exchanges and in personal Local Bitcoin trades.
Activity: 83
Do you think peer to peer transaction be possible in the future ?
copper member
Also, are you confident you'll attract real early adopters?

Yes, given Arcadier is an existing ecosystem of over 7,000 marketplaces created on our platform, our users will be given first priority to enjoy the early-adopter incentives. We will then prioritise and target the online sellers and merchants of small-mid sized third party eCommerce platforms and self managed marketplaces to participate in both Arcadier Hub and Arcadier Trust. This will hopefully give the project a good headstart.
copper member
How will you promote early adoption? This is where projects usually fail. They fail to attract user to the platform.

Great question. Arcadier will reward early adopters to generate token demand. Early adopters could be in the form of ecosystem users, or strategic partners who will actively engage and participate in the Arcadier Hub and Arcadier Trust. Specific allocation of free ARCX tokens will be offered to the users of these strategic partners as incentives to pay for the Arcadier services.

Cool and how long will these inventives last? How would you combat people taking advantage of the incentives though? Like multiple accounts

The incentives will be offered over a period of 6 to 12 months. Exact commencement date will be determined by the Treasury Board, reviewing the level of platform and token adoption and monitoring the ARCX activity. From time to time, the Treasury Board will issue guidance on eliminating or amending incentives that are found to have unintended side-effects (e.g. users creating fake accounts or ‘bots’ to game the system, or an over-supply of tokens vs. real activity and fees accrued on marketplaces).
Activity: 233
Merit: 1
Also, are you confident you'll attract real early adopters?
How will you promote early adoption? This is where projects usually fail. They fail to attract user to the platform.

Great question. Arcadier will reward early adopters to generate token demand. Early adopters could be in the form of ecosystem users, or strategic partners who will actively engage and participate in the Arcadier Hub and Arcadier Trust. Specific allocation of free ARCX tokens will be offered to the users of these strategic partners as incentives to pay for the Arcadier services.

Cool and how long will these inventives last? How would you combat people taking advantage of the incentives though? Like multiple accounts
copper member

copper member
Many blockchain-based solutions on the market are helping the supply chain industry in inventory management, tracking orders, and more. How is your project different from others? What’s your USP  Huh

ArcadierX is the World's first reverse ICO by leading marketplace builder. With over 7,000 marketplaces operating from over 170 countries on our platform, Arcadier has proven global demand for its solution.
Activity: 121
Many blockchain-based solutions on the market are helping the supply chain industry in inventory management, tracking orders, and more. How is your project different from others? What’s your USP  Huh
Activity: 199
Merit: 2
What do you think is the reason why other people are scared to invest in crypto?

In my opinion, there are many factors of why people are scared to invest in crypto. First is the stability, crypto is not officially stable due to the government policy that tries to ban bitcoin in every country. Second, is because this is digital currency they are afraid of the hackers and scammers online. Lastly, the price volatility, the sudden fall in price is scary that can cause bankruptcy. Do you agree?
Totally agree, in addition, there is no certainty for the future of bitcoin and no one can guarantee that investment in bitcoin will be safe, everything about bitcoin seems unclear and volatile, the number of scammers in bitcoin is also very large, too many factors make us worry when investing in bitcoin.

copper member
What do you think is the reason why other people are scared to invest in crypto?

In my opinion, there are many factors of why people are scared to invest in crypto. First is the stability, crypto is not officially stable due to the government policy that tries to ban bitcoin in every country. Second, is because this is digital currency they are afraid of the hackers and scammers online. Lastly, the price volatility, the sudden fall in price is scary that can cause bankruptcy. Do you agree?
Activity: 199
Merit: 2
copper member
Gettin worried with all the news of hacks going around.

It always benefits you, in the long run, to secure your assets as soon as possible.
copper member
Admin, do you have any recommendation on how I can safely store my crypto?

There's basically 2 types of wallet. There's Hot Wallets (Internet Linked) and Cold Wallets (Hardware, Paper)

Hot Wallets are all the wallets that are connected to the Internet. But there are major concerns regarding their safety and security because anything connected to the internet can be hacked. There are many like Blockchain, Coinbase, MEW, etc.

I would better recommend you a Hardware Wallets, they are safe, secure and hack-proof.
Activity: 246
Gettin worried with all the news of hacks going around.
Activity: 246
Admin, do you have any recommendation on how I can safely store my crypto?
Activity: 253
copper member
LOL, I saw a soccer team promoting crypto, you guys should get an Influencer too!

Wow, the core team has those in mind and thanks for the suggestion! But overall, that's good news for the entire cryptocurrency space, since this would also increase awareness of bitcoin and other relevant cryptocurrencies. As we all know that soccer has many audiences in the whole world, So I think it is good for the whole crypto industry.

Definitely, it also leads to the increased global adoption of crypto in the future. .I remember seeing a news about Floyd Mayweather and DJ Khalid promoting an ICO. But they got sued i think lollll

It feels really great to see these major giants in the sports and entertainment industries stake their claim in crypto. They definitely see the future in it!
Pages:
Jump to: