Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] 🚀 ARCADIERX 🚀 - ENHANCING INVENTORY AND REPUTATION DISTRIBUTION - page 63. (Read 24295 times)

Activity: 199
Merit: 2
Hhmmm interesting project. Can i get your github for your smrt contract?

Hey there, here's the link for our github: https://github.com/arcadierx/

Hope this helps!  Smiley

Nice, thanks admin. Do you have a public or private blockchain?
copper member
Activity: 182
Merit: 0

Hey there, here's the link for our github: https://github.com/arcadierx/

Hope this helps!  Smiley
Activity: 199
Merit: 2
copper member
Hello ArcadierX Community 👋

Check out this article from the Business Times featuring Arcadier as a partner for the United Nations Office for Project Services' (UNOPS) Defeat-NCD Partnership.
https://www.businesstimes.com.sg/life-culture/partnering-un-to-fight-diseases-in-resource-poor-countries

Nice to see the project gain some exposure.

More people see the value in the project. So don't forget to share with your friends and take advantage of the ongoing bonus on the sale  Grin

You bet, I already invited some of my friends over.

That's great. Stay tuned for more exciting updates and announcements.
Activity: 233
Merit: 1

Check out this article from the Business Times featuring Arcadier as a partner for the United Nations Office for Project Services' (UNOPS) Defeat-NCD Partnership.
https://www.businesstimes.com.sg/life-culture/partnering-un-to-fight-diseases-in-resource-poor-countries

More people see the value in the project. So don't forget to share with your friends and take advantage of the ongoing bonus on the sale  Grin

You bet, I already invited some of my friends over.
copper member

copper member
Activity: 3
copper member

copper member
How does ArcadierTrust work? I've read it somewhere and i wanna know more about it.

That's actually a good question! Arcadier Trust will decentralise reputation and enable trust portability of authenticated ratings and reviews across eCommerce platforms. Our solution aims to restore trust in online markets, reduce time and resources needed to build and foster buyer to seller/ seller to marketplace-operator trust, as well as incentivize users to generate and share verified reviews.
Activity: 259
How does ArcadierTrust work? I've read it somewhere and i wanna know more about it.
copper member
Hello, just wondering what type of permission blockchain will arcadierx use?

Our blockchain is an ‘authenticated’ public chain that can be hosted by anyone. The authentication comprises of soft certification techniques on our participants and a true public blockchain will be developed only when adequate certainty can be obtained on the participants.

Is this final? Wouldn't it affect scalability if anyone can host it?

If the above condition cannot be met, we may consider implementing a Public Read, Private Write blockchain where anyone can inspect the chain, but only registered parties can modify certain parts of the chain. We will only take this approach if there is enough evidence and user demand to confirm it will assist in increased system usage.

Scalability is one underlying problem in adopting blockchain. I hope they use a more scalable protocol than ERC20

Everything is considered carefully. ARCX to be converted to a different base protocol such as EOS, Steller and Hyperledger, should we determine that the most optimal blockchain solution necessitates the change.

Our blockchain is an ‘authenticated’ public chain that can be hosted by anyone. The authentication comprises of soft certification techniques on our participants and a true public blockchain will be developed only when adequate certainty can be obtained on the participants.

If the above condition cannot be met, we may consider implementing a Public Read, Private Write blockchain where anyone can inspect the chain, but only registered parties can modify certain parts of the chain. We will only take this approach if there is enough evidence and user demand to confirm it will assist in increased system usage.

Scalability is one underlying problem in adopting blockchain. I hope they use a more scalable protocol than ERC20
Activity: 253

See what works I guess.
copper member

copper member

copper member
I think that the team probably does not expect to assemble a hard cap. Now it is almost unreal. But to collect a soft cap is quite realistic!
I hope that the project will assemble a soft cap. The team has a good idea and good potential for implementation.

We do have a soft cap and its $4,500,000 (4.5m USD). And glad you liked the vision and mission of our project  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: