Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ ✅ [ANN][PRE-ICO] 🚀 AZBIT - Cryptocurrency financial ecosystem from 🅰️ to Z - page 30. (Read 9807 times)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0
BTC right now is 6 995,20 USD per coin. I just wondering how soon it will be more then 10 000 USD again. The same situation with ETH, on which your token is based. It is 405,99 USD. But some time ago it was 700 USD or even 1000 USD. May be they will always falling down and it is no sence to invest real money in your ICO???

Cryptocurriencies are always going up and down this is because of valatility of the market.
I 100% sure that Azbit project has a good future. Don't worry to invest on there tokens.
Activity: 39
BTC right now is 6 995,20 USD per coin. I just wondering how soon it will be more then 10 000 USD again. The same situation with ETH, on which your token is based. It is 405,99 USD. But some time ago it was 700 USD or even 1000 USD. May be they will always falling down and it is no sence to invest real money in your ICO???
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
The project is impressive. I wonder what is waiting it after the pre-ICO campaign will start.
Activity: 56
Do you have a limit on a minimum tokens purchase?
Activity: 29
I don't understand why don't you have limited bonuses on your private sale? what is the reason?

That is simple. Private sale is an exclusive sale only for selected buyers and project partners.

And so what? still don't understand the reason Angry

Because if you want to buy a lot of there tokens, they will give you more attractive bonus, as I understand. That's it!
Activity: 72
I don't understand why don't you have limited bonuses on your private sale? what is the reason?

That is simple. Private sale is an exclusive sale only for selected buyers and project partners.

And so what? still don't understand the reason Angry
Activity: 29

Activity: 72
Activity: 637
Merit: 250
Are SAMM-RAMM-Portfolio options equally risky?
No, they differ in both the risk level and the return level. The investor himself can choose what risk level he considers acceptable. Using Portfolio and RAMM strategies, the investor can withdraw his investments at any time without having to seek the trader’s agreement. In the option of SAMM, withdrawals are possible only on demand from the investor at intervals set in advance. This allows the trader to implement broader strategies, and to be confident of having sufficient resources available.
By means of this and the availability of leverage, the expected return with the SAMM is the highest.
legendary
Activity: 3640
Merit: 1209
Are SAMM-RAMM-Portfolio options equally risky?
Activity: 262
sdfsdffd
Margin lending is the safest, but the income is modest.  SAMM-RAMM-Portfolio are more risky, but the profit is much higher.
legendary
It’s cool! Well, you mostly discuss SAMM-RAMM, why not margin lending? This is the safest option, as I understand it.
I got a question for Azbit. Taking into account all the trading and investment instruments that you present, do you have an instrument that guarantees me a 100% return on my investment if a trader loses all my money, goes into the red, falls off the wagon or just disappears - well, anything can happen.

Yes, we’ve got it! This is margin lending – you loan money to traders to provide them with leverage. The trader’s own assets are used as collateral for loans, so if something happens, your money will necessarily be returned to you with the required credit interest.
legendary
I got a question for Azbit. Taking into account all the trading and investment instruments that you present, do you have an instrument that guarantees me a 100% return on my investment if a trader loses all my money, goes into the red, falls off the wagon or just disappears - well, anything can happen.
you’re waiting for the launch of Azbit? )

I'm waiting for the launch of Azbit bounty)
We understand your impatience! We are looking forward to news from our bounty managers to announce the launch of the campaign in the very near future.
sdfsdffd

I'm waiting for the launch of Azbit bounty)
legendary
sdfsdffd
That’s because top crypto exchanges trade only in crypto, and Bitsane is a fiat-to-crypto exchange. Yesterday the most traded pair on Bitsane was BTC / EUR, traders bought bitcoins, or maybe took profit instead. I’m not a prof trader.
legendary
I see yesterday the daily trading volume has tripled on Bitsane, and the top crypto exchanges, on the contrary, has lost in volume.
Activity: 154
Greetings! Where are you located? Thanks in advance.
Hello! We are an international team, that has representatives of the United States, Switzerland, UK, Russia, Estonia, and Cyprus. And our company is registered in Estonia.
Wow, a rather unusual composition of the team. I think it gives some bonuses. People from different countries think different.
Pages:
Jump to: