Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] Bitagro | DECENTRALIZED AGRO EXCHANGE PLATFORM - page 3. (Read 18149 times)

copper member
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Is there a github project?  Huh
it is on main page of website, there is a little logo with communities
https://github.com/agrodex
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
ICO is still long (83 days), I hope this project can reach hardcap without need to extend the ICO time. Good luck sir.

Yes, I also expect that, the goal is important to achieve the hardcap target, maybe the team will be more active in promoting it.
I think it's too fast to talk about hardcap, because until now softcaps have not been reached, and their hardcap is very large, so it will be quite difficult to achieve, unless their IEO takes place on the Bittrex or Binance exchang

Yes, their hardcap is big, but it is also true that if they do IEO sales on large exchanges, it will make them reach hardcap, but most importantly, the softcap is achieved.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1147
https://bitcoincleanup.com/
ICO is still long (83 days), I hope this project can reach hardcap without need to extend the ICO time. Good luck sir.

Yes, I also expect that, the goal is important to achieve the hardcap target, maybe the team will be more active in promoting it.

The bumping of this ANN done by multiple 1 merit accounts isn't helping this project at all. If anything, it probably made those previously interested to turn the other way.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

I think it's too fast to talk about hardcap, because until now softcaps have not been reached, and their hardcap is very large, so it will be quite difficult to achieve, unless their IEO takes place on the Bittrex or Binance exchang

Activity: 798
Merit: 10

Top of the Food Chain: Agro Exchange secures IEO. Launch set for 04.12

For more details Visit our Read this Article below.

https://medium.com/@exmarkets/top-of-the-food-chain-agro-exchange-secures-ieo-launch-set-for-04-12-3e0385e1416f

IEO Launchpad is now a trend and some projects have been successful with IEO and Bit Agro is now doing it, hopefully this will be the beginning of BitAgro's success
MKH
copper member
Activity: 231
Merit: 15

Top of the Food Chain: Agro Exchange secures IEO. Launch set for 04.12

For more details Visit our Read this Article below.

https://medium.com/@exmarkets/top-of-the-food-chain-agro-exchange-secures-ieo-launch-set-for-04-12-3e0385e1416f

Bitagro IEO on Latoken starts 5th April

Wow, that's another IEO trend now and many sales projects use the IEO. I hope BitAgro IEO in Latoken will make this project go forward.
MKH
copper member

Bitagro IEO on Latoken starts 5th April

copper member
WOW so many shill accounts all with one merit from someone tagged as a scammer bumping the thread. https://archive.fo/RPf4S

Why do you think it is OK to trick people into believing this ICO has more interest than it has by using fake accounts to pretend to be customers ?

Any killing features here?Than no one from ur competitors have?
Hope someone will clarify this point😊

Yes - one killing feature - it is a SCAM !

We don't have any relation with those people who are asking question here ( Bumping as you said ), besides they have full freedom to know if there is any question to ask. But before telling us scammer you should read about the project more. You can't say anything to a project who are under development yet. For security you can check our Project legal Documents and License from our website.

Thank you.
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
Can you elaborate more to us why and how agricultural industry links with this crypto or token exchange project of yours? coz its somehow confusing. In that way we can be convinced and invest to it and for you also to show off on this very competitive market today.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
With such a large hardcap of $ 72 million, can the team achieve it? I hope the team will focus more on promotion so that the target is immediately achieved even though the softcap is also.
Activity: 504
I think Agrocoin will be great project which will help people to sell or to buy agricultiral products for fair price. With the mobile application “AGRODEX” realizes the following features: - Allows you to find new suppliers and customers of agricultural products. - Determines pricing in the market of agricultural products. - Identifies new needs among the products of the agricultural industry.
copper member
Different states have different laws: if something goes wrong, will I be fined according to the laws of the place where I am, or the place where my farm is located?

Should be according to place where investors from.
copper member
Where exactly did you get your license to operate your crypto exchange? With the recent issues of cryptopia and quadrigaCX, I think it is understandable if your clients want to know the legitimacy of your exchange?

You will find our project License and Exchange license in our website.

https://bitagro.io
Activity: 392
This project has incredible goals and plans for the future and a very well-known team that inspires confidence, in general I am sure that the project is good!
copper member
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
Where exactly did you get your license to operate your crypto exchange? With the recent issues of cryptopia and quadrigaCX, I think it is understandable if your clients want to know the legitimacy of your exchange?
MKH
copper member
they didn't complete their full project details update yet. Hoping they will come with their full and updated details soon.
Pages:
Jump to: