Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] Bitagro | DECENTRALIZED AGRO EXCHANGE PLATFORM - page 4. (Read 18149 times)

Activity: 25
Merit: 1
Good evening. How long will the pre-sale take?
Activity: 45
What is the bonus in the pre-sale?

And what is the minimum investment for pre-sale?

guys look at their WP
Activity: 56
Different states have different laws: if something goes wrong, will I be fined according to the laws of the place where I am, or the place where my farm is located?

Omg.. Your question is ununderstandable  Undecided
Activity: 24
Different states have different laws: if something goes wrong, will I be fined according to the laws of the place where I am, or the place where my farm is located?
Activity: 22

And what is the minimum investment for pre-sale?
Activity: 27
Activity: 32
Many use cultivational techniques, the effectiveness of which has not been scientifically proven. This will not become an obstacle to their compatibility with BitAgro?
Activity: 43
Hello. Are there any special requirements for those who would like to use your platform? If so, where can I find their list?
Activity: 34
Hello. The interface of the platform will remain the same in the future, or do you plan to introduce fundamentally new elements into it?
Activity: 21
Good afternoon. When will the tokens appear on the secondary market?

There was no information about this yet, but I am sure that this will not happen before the ICO is completed.
Good afternoon. When will the tokens appear on the secondary market?
Activity: 23
you can track the progress in real time on the official website.
Activity: 25
 Hello. How much money has already been collected for the ICO?
Activity: 21
Hello. How many tokens will be put up for sale?
Activity: 45
Good afternoon. You already have a ready solution with all the necessary functions. Why do you conduct an ICO?

The main task of the Bitagro team is to develop the product and the scope of its application.

So you mean that this system is imperfect?

At the moment, it can be further developed, adding a lot of additional parameters
Activity: 24
Good afternoon. You already have a ready solution with all the necessary functions. Why do you conduct an ICO?

The main task of the Bitagro team is to develop the product and the scope of its application.

So you mean that this system is imperfect?

Activity: 27
Activity: 32
You’re talking about an opportunity of optimization of supply chain. What tools will be presented for this purpose?
Activity: 43
I like your project, it has a very catchy demonstration that helps attract newcomers!
Pages:
Jump to: