Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🚀🚀[ANN][Pre-ICO] Bitcoin Crown - Cryptocurrency for online game lovers🔥🚀🚀 - page 100. (Read 83436 times)

Activity: 909
Merit: 500
so glad i am join participant your project, i hope your project will be succses
good luck
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Activity: 317
As for me nice project for gamers and i am sure Bitcoin Crown will grow so fast! Good Luck!
Activity: 83
This project would be great for crypto investors in cashing out their earnings, gamers in the community, game developers and all the people in line with gaming. This is a great project! The concept is so wonderful.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
 Great project!! I m sure this will be get higher marks in the future.
Activity: 378
I support the development of the virtual currency market! This is a great idea! To the team of success, in the development of digital economy in online games.
Activity: 2
Этoт пpoeкт oчeнь кpyтoй, имeeт xopoшee oтнoшeниe к тoмy, чтoбы cлeдoвaть. Индycтpия paзвлeчeний - caмaя бoльшaя индycтpия, пoэтoмy этoт пpoeкт пoлyчит тaк мнoгo людeй к нeмy, пoэтoмy мы вce мoжeм пoлyчить мaкcимaльнyю выгoдy oт этoгo пpoeктa!!!
Activity: 97
excellent project with huge potential for great success. It's result of great efforts by your hard working team. Hope it will lead the market
Activity: 266
Activity: 123
Hi every one BTCC is a good project, support this. Hope can joining in the bounty campaign
Activity: 131
good concept. a new era of gaming with opportunity to earn thru crypto currrency. goodluck
Activity: 26
Btcc is a good idea, many investors and other people besides crypto-measurement also play games. And they have kids to buy games for. And it is inconvenient to do online.  But Btcc will allow us to do this with the usual exchange of cryptocurrencies. Sharing will be easy and simple.
Activity: 123
This project will give a good opportunity to crypto investors to cash out their crypto earnings.Good work.Keep it up.
Activity: 9
It's a very good project. It has a huge market and it wants to be successful.
Retweet Link : https://twitter.com/BtcCrown/status/992266554069864450
twitter Link :https://twitter.com/kigssy18
facebook post link :https://www.facebook.com/kigssy18/posts/116910495843698
Activity: 69
Activity: 434
I am proud to participate in this project. promising big projects
Activity: 9
This project gladdens my heart. I will own it! All the best to the team and every participant.
Activity: 260
Merit: 15
Project looks very promising and has a good community to follow. Idea of utilizing project in gaming industry which is the biggest industry, this shows project will gain potential in future.
Activity: 5
This is actually ive been waiting for the true gaming experience which gathers every gamer and at the same time crypto enthusiast in one project..
Pages:
Jump to: