Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🚀🚀[ANN][Pre-ICO] Bitcoin Crown - Cryptocurrency for online game lovers🔥🚀🚀 - page 75. (Read 83436 times)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Program look like really promising, I wish good luck to the developers.Great team with great potential all the best team! All the best
Activity: 360
Merit: 10
very productive and interesting project  Wink
Activity: 71
 Thanks for Bitcoincrown team to give us a chance to take part in this project by Airdrop.  There is no doubt that the project will take the leading place in the crypto community.
Activity: 98
Since the online gaming is upgrading faster, Bitcoin Crown is a major hit for the online gaming development. Wish you all the best for your clear path Smiley
Activity: 92
Bitcoin Crown will change the future for gamers and gaming industry. Great Project and I will watch this coin. I'm glad I found this.
Activity: 123
Bitcoin Crown looks extraordinary interesting and sounds great for gamers. One of the most promising and successful projects to date! Great project.
Activity: 146
this is a huge program and i see it hitting the sky soon ....i wish the developers good luck
Activity: 173
Bitcoin Crown is different platform for gamers, i like gaming concepts, bitcoin crown is going to The moon, I Really Glad to join your Project.
Activity: 9
Very nice Project..This is for the future!!! Continue doing good projects!!! More Power!!!
Activity: 28
This is really a nice project for online gamers enthusiasts like me. Online trading using BitcoinCrown is a new generation of trading. It's the first Digital trade token with blockchain. Trading on online games will now be more Convenient, Efficient and most importantly Secured. Grab your BTCC token now !!
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
As an avid fun of online games, and I usually encounter slow transactions and yes, high fees and sometimes payments being lost. Hope this token would be able to solve such challenges.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
bitcoincrown is going to The moon,
best Campaign for contrubutor and participant
also investor
Activity: 143
Online games nowadays help you recognize patterns. At the end of the day, every game out there is basically a code, programmed by people. Large games with many levels have repeating patterns.

You learn pattern recognition even without knowing. Now though, they are making in-game AI (artificial intelligence) so much harder and unpredictable, that finding patterns is getting harder.
Activity: 5
great developer great idea the new era cryptocurrency 2018, i love bitcoin crown
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Bitcoin Crown (BTCC) is a volunteer community developed and operated token based on the Ethereum. Really This is very nice project.
a big project, and indeed we must support its development.
and I hope that this great project will be managed very well, so this project later can be a great success.
Activity: 266
The platform of this project is based on a block system using proprietary designs that are designed and coded from the ground up to improve network speed and scaling performance.
Activity: 154
excellence that is owned in the project very much, and I see many also provide support for this project. Hopefully this project will always run smoothly and easily to achieve success.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
RUS:
Дaнный пpoeкт oчeнь yдивил мeня cвoeй yникaльнocтью .
Кpиптoвaлютa в игpax этo нoвaя эpa для игpoвoй индycтpии!
Увepeн в тoм , чтo этoт пpoeкт oчeнь пepcпeктивный и жeлaю yдaчи paзpaбoтчикaм.

ENG:
This project surprised me with its uniqueness.
Crypto currency in games is a new era for the gaming industry!
I am sure that this project is very promising and I wish good luck to the developers.

My work report:
Day 1: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.37203501
Day 2: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.37380733
Day 3: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.37504378
~
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
project game this one indeed is very potential to be successful because I saw from project developers team is highly experienced in their fields and may later become the project a great success.
projects that are held by a great team are sure to achieve success will be easy because they always work together with a compact, and I am sure this project will attract many investors to join.
Pages:
Jump to: