Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🚀🚀[ANN][Pre-ICO] Bitcoin Crown - Cryptocurrency for online game lovers🔥🚀🚀 - page 78. (Read 83436 times)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0
This project is very cool has a good community to follow.gaming industry is the biggest industry so this project will gain so many peoples toward him so we all can get maximum benefit from this project.
Activity: 82
his is actually good since in this era, gaming is already a big thing. Community of gamers is always going bigger..etc
Activity: 328
Bitcoin Crown is a very good cryptocurrency. It looks it will be one of the successfull projrct of 2018. A lot of scam Bitcoin crown looks very promising .
I think the devs are working very hard to establish the project. But so far it best crypto project to me.
Activity: 322
This is a very good idea, the program looks very promising I hope this project makes history or crypto industry
Activity: 6
Activity: 5
this is the best crypto coin of all time, congratulations to all participants
Activity: 602
mind blowing project that can change life.I hope BTCC will go moon. All the best everyone.
Activity: 132
GREAT PROJECT ALL THE BEST TO ALL TEAM
DTU
Activity: 196
This is Great Project. I'll join this campaign.
Hope the campaign will be successful
Activity: 132

. Great move of the project. Keep it up a good work devs team. I am Happy to Join.
Activity: 83
Best investment project in 2018
 This is amazing project so far. Their whitepaper and the roadmap is transparant. They have a good idea and great team to make this project will be succes in the future. So good job and hope will be to the moon . Its really impressive you guys come so far a successful journey
Activity: 140
This is going to be a project that the online game players going to love. This project has shown signs of creating a new era in online gaming.
Activity: 48
Good project, with immediate effective of the team, are doing a great job and is gonna be successful.
This is the project of the future!
BtcCrown is a wonderfuland reliable ico to invest on just sign up now and join the whitelist to get started
#BtcCrown
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
Just curious about where I can find references to this project in the news articles published on your website

For example this article mentions the ThinkCoin project if I'm not mistaken: https://cointelegraph.com/news/blockchain-trading-network-promises-low-fees-and-instant-trades-on-financial-assets
Activity: 31
So far the project was so good. i cant wait for the outcome of this.! Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink
copper member
Activity: 546
Merit: 1
Team with great vision and mission , i cant wiat it for the succesfull program soon and soon
Activity: 168
This project will be a hit this year. Once it became popular and integrates more exchanges on the next days or months all of us will go to the moon of MILLIONS💲
Activity: 28
Trading for online games? Bitcoin Crown is the solution which revolutionized trading of online games by using token using blockchain. You can ensure a secure trading. This is really a good project and I'm looking forward to the success!
Activity: 98
Great opportunity for the game developers to achieve their goals without any trouble.
join Bitcoin crown project. develop your game as you wish. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: