Pages:
Author

Topic: "[ANN][PRE-ICO] BUZZSHOW – FULLY DEVELOPED REWARD BASED VIDEO SOCIAL NETWORK" - page 2. (Read 33581 times)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 257
The only news from them is just listing, a company should focus on the developments and it will surely help the company to expand its business to the next level. Listing on the exchange is not just enough, they should develop on what they mentioned about the Video-based rewards.
I think for now development is more important than listing on the exchange, even though BUZZSHOW is widely listed on the exchange but the development is very slow so the holder will hesitate and prefer to sell tokens and then move to other more active projects.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 255
Wow, what's happening after some good run from CoinTiger now the value is falling, a very huge amount of coins are being dumped.
Any updates with those new partnerships?
Maybe Corona virus made those early investors to sell out as being tired of waiting for the ICO value of this coin.
There was no change in prices from the first initial listing on Cointiger. There are no new updates about the partnership, the latest news is still the same updated on March 24

The only news from them is just listing, a company should focus on the developments and it will surely help the company to expand its business to the next level. Listing on the exchange is not just enough, they should develop on what they mentioned about the Video-based rewards.
Activity: 2044
Merit: 565
Wow, what's happening after some good run from CoinTiger now the value is falling, a very huge amount of coins are being dumped.
Any updates with those new partnerships?
Maybe Corona virus made those early investors to sell out as being tired of waiting for the ICO value of this coin.
There was no change in prices from the first initial listing on Cointiger. There are no new updates about the partnership, the latest news is still the same updated on March 24

Of course, the community of this Buzzshow is very small but a company should focus on main developments what they mentioned in the roadmap. After many days, now they choose the coin for listing in the exchanges, in order to increase its price it will take some time because of the reputation of following the roadmap will surely help the coin to increase its price.

The listing takes place after a year of ICO has passed, and I see their platform is running now, and dev will continue to develop the project according to the roadmap of course.
Recently they have listed the coin in exchanges, but it is not enough to increase the price of Buzz show,
They gave a very large Bonus at the time of the ICO, so now they are difficult to achieve the desired price, because the community is also not so much. And the market situation isn't so good by the way
Activity: 854
Merit: 10
Glad to see the movement of the BuzzShow project evetything running well and the price is going up on the exchange. It's still far from the ICO price but this is a good job from the Buzzhow team. I always followed this project from the beginning and i think this project is a good investment.

Recently they have listed the coin in exchanges, but it is not enough to increase the price of Buzz show, really they took very long time for listing the coin in the exchange. In the same way, they need to show their potential activity for further levels of developments and it will help to increase the price of a coin.
I think dev has been active in providing information on their social media like Twitter, it's just that investors or enthusiasts of buzzshow are decreasing because it seems like the development of the project is very slow like the listing on the exchange can only be done in February. We will see further developments whether this project can provide new hope or not.
Dev has to find out how to improve the community, the more communities there will make the price better.
For the development, I admit that it is already very good, just from the community side so the price can be good
Activity: 854
Merit: 100
SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes
Glad to see the movement of the BuzzShow project evetything running well and the price is going up on the exchange. It's still far from the ICO price but this is a good job from the Buzzhow team. I always followed this project from the beginning and i think this project is a good investment.
Activity: 129
Merit: 0
Let's grow BuzzShow together. Now is the time to join our referral program. Find details here: https://medium.com/buzzshow-blog/faqs-about-the-buzzshow-referral-program-and-system-69d4e90452b
Activity: 1190
Merit: 257
Nothing new, still the same news since a few days ago. I also see the price of token trading is very stable, has not shown an increase.
I think the dev must be more active so prices can go up and the community increases.
I think dev has been active in providing information on their social media like Twitter, it's just that investors or enthusiasts of buzzshow are decreasing because it seems like the development of the project is very slow like the listing on the exchange can only be done in February. We will see further developments whether this project can provide new hope or not.
For those that are still asking, you can read the latest update on our Medium blog. Find the link here: “News Update: Large VC Funds Indicates Interest in BuzzShow, Trading Update and More…” https://link.medium.com/DWxkttLyd5
Nothing new, still the same news since a few days ago. I also see the price of token trading is very stable, has not shown an increase.
I think the dev must be more active so prices can go up and the community increases.
Activity: 129
Merit: 0
For those that are still asking, you can read the latest update on our Medium blog. Find the link here: “News Update: Large VC Funds Indicates Interest in BuzzShow, Trading Update and More…” https://link.medium.com/DWxkttLyd5
listing on the exchange is not enough, they need to develop whatever they mentioned in the roadmap.
They have done what is stated in the roadmap, the platform is running now. It's just that a little community makes the price hard to go up. See their telegram group is very quiet and its members are less than 3000.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 256
I don’t quite understand what should happen in order for tokens to become higher in price.
What is needed is:
Firstly a large community and secondly news. If these two are already available I'm sure the price of the tokens will be good, I see this project still lacks community
Community trust is indeed needed in order to gained supporters and investors, without any help from the community this project will be difficult to succeed. Even the platform is continuously developing the team needs to bring information here and not only from the telegram.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 103
♦♣♥♠
This is awesome news. All I will look forward to developments. Finally, there comes a white streak of luck for all investors))
Activity: 1134
This is pretty good news but doesn't make the price go up, I think this is because the community of this platform is still small. So any good news is difficult to push up prices

Listing in exchanges is always good news from the company, for that, the company has taken many months for listing the coin. Meanwhile, there are many negative comments about the Buzz show, listing on the exchange is not enough, they need to develop whatever they mentioned in the roadmap.
This is pretty good news but doesn't make the price go up, I think this is because the community of this platform is still small. So any good news is difficult to push up prices
Activity: 1106
♦♣♥♠
I don’t quite understand what should happen in order for tokens to become higher in price.
What is needed is:
Firstly a large community and secondly news. If these two are already available I'm sure the price of the tokens will be good, I see this project still lacks community
Correct me if I’m wrong: GLDY tokens give owners of their favorite video clips, is this something like likes on YouTube? Right?
It is a pity that my washed aopos remained unanswered. I want to ask the community - what if no one knows the answer Huh Or is it all just spitting?
Activity: 1848
Merit: 158
What is needed is:
Community trust is indeed needed in order to gained supporters and investors, without any help from the community this project will be difficult to succeed. Even the platform is continuously developing the team needs to bring information here and not only from the telegram.

as the team is in continuous development, they should find alternative options on how to increase the number of active users of their video platform. I have seen that the team didn't lose hope for this project as it took them about couple of years before getting listed in the exchange. if they are not serious about advancing their project, they have already wane their enthusiasm to continue their project. and they are still here, trying to embark their journey in crypto and hoping that one day, they will make a change on their chosen field. i guess, i want to commend the team for not abandoning this project.
Pages:
Jump to: