Pages:
Author

Topic: "[ANN][PRE-ICO] BUZZSHOW – FULLY DEVELOPED REWARD BASED VIDEO SOCIAL NETWORK" - page 3. (Read 33608 times)

Activity: 1106
Merit: 103
♦♣♥♠
I don’t quite understand what should happen in order for tokens to become higher in price.
What is needed is:
Firstly a large community and secondly news. If these two are already available I'm sure the price of the tokens will be good, I see this project still lacks community
Correct me if I’m wrong: GLDY tokens give owners of their favorite video clips, is this something like likes on YouTube? Right?
Activity: 1078
Merit: 256
Wake up and sing. They have already entered the exchange and are trading at $ 0.015 https://www.cointiger.com/en-us/?source=post_page----------------------- ---- # / trade_center
Indeed, this token has been traded at Cointiger, but the rules there minimum trade is $10 while the tokens received by bounty participants are on average under $10 if using the current price
It's the same as bounty hunters who can't sell the tokens they have there
I think that in the spring the price of GLDY tokens will rise very well. Not for nothing that the tokens were added to the stock exchange))) if they added, then there will definitely be a pump, the main thing is not to miss
Might be different story when the market continue to fall, but I got you if additional exchange will take place for sure there's a good balance and
more investors from known exchange will see the progress of this coin, even if the project took that long but still progressing the chance to see
much higher value still possible to happen.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 257
What is needed is:
Firstly a large community and secondly news. If these two are already available I'm sure the price of the tokens will be good, I see this project still lacks community
Obviously this project has been abandoned by the community because maybe they just registered BUZZSHOW on the exchange a few weeks ago, and also many were disappointed with the unbalanced bounty and airdrop allocation and slow development in my opinion.
Activity: 2142
Merit: 594
I don’t quite understand what should happen in order for tokens to become higher in price.
What is needed is:
♦♣♥♠
Besides adding to the exchange they also need to develop their system actively and it will help the GLDY coin to increase its price. Without active developments, it is impossible to raise the coin because I have seen may coin without their active developments, it is impossible for that coin to increase their prices.
For the development of this project it's good, their platform can be used. Unfortunately GLDY price at first entered the market was not satisfactory even though this project already had an active platform.
Everything has its time. The project has withstood the big bear phase. The telegram chat of the project was weakly active, and then they answered in the thread once a month. To be honest, I don’t quite understand what should happen in order for tokens to become higher in price.
copper member
Activity: 1400
Besides adding to the exchange they also need to develop their system actively and it will help the GLDY coin to increase its price. Without active developments, it is impossible to raise the coin because I have seen may coin without their active developments, it is impossible for that coin to increase their prices.
For the development of this project it's good, their platform can be used. Unfortunately GLDY price at first entered the market was not satisfactory even though this project already had an active platform.
Activity: 854
Merit: 10
Wake up and sing. They have already entered the exchange and are trading at $ 0.015 https://www.cointiger.com/en-us/?source=post_page----------------------- ---- # / trade_center
Indeed, this token has been traded at Cointiger, but the rules there minimum trade is $10 while the tokens received by bounty participants are on average under $10 if using the current price
I think that in the spring the price of GLDY tokens will rise very well. Not for nothing that the tokens were added to the stock exchange))) if they added, then there will definitely be a pump, the main thing is not to miss

If you want to know the price of GLDY tokens, you don't need a long time, you can immediately see them on Forkdelta. You can also see it here https://etherscan.io/token/0x594207c791afd06a8d087d84d99d1da53ccbd45f#tokenTrade
If look at the history of the trade, it was the last 4 months ago and if I see the prize that the bounty hunter or airdrop gets it seems very small. For me this token is a collection of some tokens that I get and also don't intend to sell it because only get a little GLDY.
I completely agree with you. ~ $ 17 is just what I was missing after two years of waiting. But well, at least the branch came to life)))
This coin still have a lots of works to do before the public will see the full potential, not because it's been listed inside the exchange means that it should stop there and relied if how the traders will buy and support this coin, there should be some good usable update in order to attract more possible buyers.
♦♣♥♠
Activity: 2142
Merit: 594
Activity: 1540
Merit: 255
yes use alternative methods for this problem such as using the forkdelta or other dex exchange services, it is a problem that is easy to solve, even very simple, it's just that the difference in price may be proportional between dex and cointiger exchange
In forkdelta there are no buy orders, so no one sells it there. The last trade was more than 4 months ago.
This token will only be a collection for bounty hunters

It seems to be like that because there are no buyers means ultimately there is no demand for this coin, but with the recent announcement about the coin listing makes many people are positive about the Buzzshow. No volume for the past four months makes me think negatively about the company.
♦♣♥♠
yes use alternative methods for this problem such as using the forkdelta or other dex exchange services, it is a problem that is easy to solve, even very simple, it's just that the difference in price may be proportional between dex and cointiger exchange
In forkdelta there are no buy orders, so no one sells it there. The last trade was more than 4 months ago.
Activity: 994
Merit: 106
Official Street Team member
♦♣♥♠
If you want to know the price of GLDY tokens, you don't need a long time, you can immediately see them on Forkdelta. You can also see it here https://etherscan.io/token/0x594207c791afd06a8d087d84d99d1da53ccbd45f#tokenTrade
If look at the history of the trade, it was the last 4 months ago and if I see the prize that the bounty hunter or airdrop gets it seems very small. For me this token is a collection of some tokens that I get and also don't intend to sell it because only get a little GLDY.
I completely agree with you. ~ $ 17 is just what I was missing after two years of waiting. But well, at least the branch came to life)))
Of course, I saw different things in this life, but a token that sold for $ 0.5 which is trading at $ 0.02 /// this is certainly an epic result of a two-year wait)))
That's right, it's strange that the initial price should be at least $ 0.25. Why is the initial price 10x lower than the ICO price? Are investors that stupid?

i don't think investors who bought it at $0.25 or $0.50 will put at $0.02 sell order. more than likely, a lot of them are coming from hunters that participated with BuzzShow bounty programs. but with the volume it created within 24hrs (approx. 17M), I don't think those are bounty hunters only, maybe traders that are doing their buy/sell orders to get profit from trading. and it is already okay to see the price started low and then slowly, they are increasing. rather than start high, then sudden drop after few days. this one, i think they have the chance to grow their price because they have working platform and they are committed to fully develop their network. if they don't have that commitment, this project have long been abandoned.
Investors might not be happy seeing the current rate, but for sure they will keep holding as they already hold this coin for quite some time, instead of dumping with huge losses they will keep waiting after seeing progress since the coin already listed from the exchange, the chance to rise still possible
as we are seeing market movement still in positive.
Activity: 2106
Merit: 282
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
The minimum trade at Cointiger is $10 So your statement is correct this token can only be a collection. Many hunters cannot sell it because they only get a few tokens
Activity: 994
Merit: 106
Official Street Team member
The minimum trade at Cointiger is $10 So your statement is correct this token can only be a collection. Many hunters cannot sell it because they only get a few tokens
Activity: 1190
Merit: 257
Activity: 2106
Merit: 282
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
finally this project gives enthusiasm to the community and will be officially traded on the cointiger exchange, this is encouraging news for the community because this has been awaited by the community for a long time, congratulations to those who keep the buzzshow tokens
Thanks for the congratulation. This is really good news. I store their tokens from the bounty company. The main reason for which the bulk of the bounty hunters did not sell their tokens is the lack of a trading platform on which to sell them. I am confident in the success of the project and I will keep my tokens in the future. Good luck to everyone and congratulations on the goal achieved.
yes that's the initial progress I hear opening in the exchange this way if the volume is getting bigger BUZZSHOW tokens will be listed in other exchanges easily
Activity: 129
Merit: 0
Of course, I saw different things in this life, but a token that sold for $ 0.5 which is trading at $ 0.02 /// this is certainly an epic result of a two-year wait)))
That's right, it's strange that the initial price should be at least $ 0.25. Why is the initial price 10x lower than the ICO price? Are investors that stupid?

i don't think investors who bought it at $0.25 or $0.50 will put at $0.02 sell order. more than likely, a lot of them are coming from hunters that participated with BuzzShow bounty programs. but with the volume it created within 24hrs (approx. 17M), I don't think those are bounty hunters only, maybe traders that are doing their buy/sell orders to get profit from trading. and it is already okay to see the price started low and then slowly, they are increasing. rather than start high, then sudden drop after few days. this one, i think they have the chance to grow their price because they have working platform and they are committed to fully develop their network. if they don't have that commitment, this project have long been abandoned.
I love and appreciate your comment. Thank you.
Pages:
Jump to: