Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] ❤️ Cardium: tokenize your everyday activity - page 3. (Read 1519 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

The 19th of April is a good date and is it fosters visibility for this project and also from the perspective of the community to get to know the CEO better.

Yes, and this is not our last speech, this is just the beginning Wink
Activity: 308
Merit: 13
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
Do you already have a ready-made tracker model or do you still need to invent it? What conferences on overweight have your team attended? What companies have signed partnership agreements with?

No, we don't need to invent it. Right now, none, but 19th of April our CEO will give a speech on Show ICO #Proof_of_Truth https://show-ico.timepad.ru/event/654420/ Yes, we have agreements, but before signing them we can not give such information.

The 19th of April is a good date and is it fosters visibility for this project and also from the perspective of the community to get to know the CEO better.
Do you already have a ready-made tracker model or do you still need to invent it? What conferences on overweight have your team attended? What companies have signed partnership agreements with?

No, we don't need to invent it. Right now, none, but 19th of April our CEO will give a speech on Show ICO #Proof_of_Truth https://show-ico.timepad.ru/event/654420/ Yes, we have agreements, but before signing them we can not give such information.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Thank you so much!  Smiley
Activity: 98
This project has pretty good ideas and practicality. I think that many will think about their health.  I hope this project will be successful. Always keep up the great work! Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 140
Project Cardium makes one solution for health especially in the field of obesity, this is very much desirable people can even say people exercise because only to reduce weight because it affects health
HOT NEWS!

On 19th of April our CEO will give a speech on Show ICO #Proof_of_Truth.
He will demonstrate the investment attractiveness of @Cardium_world project to the expert jury and investors!

Announcement of the event: https://show-ico.timepad.ru/event/654420/

Twitter announce: https://twitter.com/PhilippKlimov/status/984081658700804096
Thanks to all who believe in us!
Activity: 95
It is also amazing and wonderful of such projects that I see about this successful and successful business also wish her success and success always
Thanks to everyone for the kind words of support.  Smiley

If I understand your system right it's that somebody works out and simultaneously earns tokens or even for any activity during the day. Couldn't someone fake activity very easily? What kind of metrics will you apply, is it heartbeat for example? Even then couldn't you fake that somehow?

The heart rate sensor plays an important role, but not the most important one. I can't tell how we will check fake activity, it's hard, but real. Don't worry, we know how to solve this problem. Wink

I feel like there might always be a way to fake such a system, but if you say you have a solution I am looking forward to see the whole concept in action Wink
Activity: 560
I see interesting things in this project, this project gives a unique idea I am sure will succeed for its future and will be many investors who are interested. success is always this project.
If you are interested in this project it would be nice to be able to directly join in this project so that you can also get the maximum results from this project. Hopefully, fore projects can get a lot of support from participants and may be growing again.
Right, because the project has a purpose and a great concept for our support. Hopefully, in the future more and more participants who join in this project.
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
I see interesting things in this project, this project gives a unique idea I am sure will succeed for its future and will be many investors who are interested. success is always this project.
If you are interested in this project it would be nice to be able to directly join in this project so that you can also get the maximum results from this project. Hopefully, fore projects can get a lot of support from participants and may be growing again.
Activity: 448
Thanks to everyone for the kind words of support.  Smiley

If I understand your system right it's that somebody works out and simultaneously earns tokens or even for any activity during the day. Couldn't someone fake activity very easily? What kind of metrics will you apply, is it heartbeat for example? Even then couldn't you fake that somehow?

The heart rate sensor plays an important role, but not the most important one. I can't tell how we will check fake activity, it's hard, but real. Don't worry, we know how to solve this problem. Wink

Activity: 420
Merit: 24
eyes seemed to be picked up by a project like this: D they have vis, and amazing mission, I am happy to be part of this project and I will help to spread the latest news about this great project.
I would suggest to most people about this project
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
I also hope in this project. I wish good luck to the devs.
Pages:
Jump to: