Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] ❤️ Cardium: tokenize your everyday activity - page 5. (Read 1519 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

So, you need the blockchain to reward peoples for losing calories?
It is not about sport and good quality motivation. I think it harms the person in long term.

Thank you for your questions. Let me answer.

1. Blockchain is necessary to ensure the safe and decentralized storage of data, transparency of transactions and fair calculation of rewards without human intervention.
Also, thanks to the blockchain technology at the current stage, we have the opportunity to further scale and use it for the development of the planned functional without the need of refactoring of the entire ecosystem.

2. Why not about sport and good quality motivation? It will not harms the person, members of our team have been involved in sports for many years, it will harms your health if you trying to do it at professional level. But we promote active lifestile and socialization. We want to motivate people to go for a walk, light jogging, bicycling etc. more often and most importantly, do it not alone.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
can you explain about how to mining the tokens? since it's an ERC20 Tokens
so it will be a different method to use the mining

You are right. We call it "mining", but the process itself is very similar to mining. 

so what is that? can you explain it or make a video about how the mining process works?
and i think the mining will need everyone to have a balance in their address ?

We have a section in WP dedicated to this:

The fitness tracker collects various data about health of a user and transfers this data to a smartphone, which in turn sends the data securely to server. According to the program algorithm, tokens are automatically sent to the user wallet. The amount of tokens depends on amount of calories burned. That's all.

So, you need the blockchain to reward peoples for losing calories?
It is not about sport and good quality motivation. I think it harms the person in long term.
Hello,

Cardium has been listed on TrackICO (link: https://www.trackico.io/ico/cardium/).

Feel free to contact us via https://www.trackico.io/contact/ if you have any questions.

Thank you very much!
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
The Cardium project is indeed worth developing, one of its main goals such as social security and public health, the project also solves one of the crypto industry problems  popularizing crypto currency and also there are other destinations
For that let us support this project in order to progressively evolving and future projects can succeed to achieve targets in the expected.
Activity: 170
Merit: 3
The Cardium project is indeed worth developing, one of its main goals such as social security and public health, the project also solves one of the crypto industry problems  popularizing crypto currency and also there are other destinations
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
“Create Your Decentralized Life”
the project is very relevant, but honestly, I do not really understand how you propose to solve this problem? how will your platform help?
We've announced our Bounty campaign, join us!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.33796777

You are right. We call it "mining", but the process itself is very similar to mining.  

so what is that? can you explain it or make a video about how the mining process works?

The fitness tracker collects various data about health of a user and transfers this data to a smartphone, which in turn sends the data securely to server. According to the program algorithm, tokens are automatically sent to the user wallet. The amount of tokens depends on amount of calories burned. That's all.

the project seems very promising, since last year there is an ICO like this but it's turn out that ICO is a scam
I hope this project will not be a scam project

That project was a scam because of the wrong approach, they decided to work with already existing fitness trackers. This has crashed them, because there are very big difficulties with the delivery of the SDK and API from branded companies and manufacturers. We will release our fitness tracker, this will provide a solution to all technical problems.
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1001

The fitness tracker collects various data about health of a user and transfers this data to a smartphone, which in turn sends the data securely to server. According to the program algorithm, tokens are automatically sent to the user wallet. The amount of tokens depends on amount of calories burned. That's all.

the project seems very promising, since last year there is an ICO like this but it's turn out that ICO is a scam
I hope this project will not be a scam project

legendary

legendary
Activity: 252
Merit: 64
Never Mind
Activity: 504
Merit: 16
Hi , If you are interested in Arabic translation, PM .
Hello, dear manager! I want to offer a translation into Russian. I do not have a portfolio, but I'm a native speaker and well versed in the technology of blockchain as such. If I approach you, please, tell me! Good luck with your project!

Thank you for your kind words of support. Russian translation is already present on our website. But we will soon publish our bounty program and you will help us too. Don't worry about it.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
Hello, dear manager! I want to offer a translation into Russian. I do not have a portfolio, but I'm a native speaker and well versed in the technology of blockchain as such. If I approach you, please, tell me! Good luck with your project!
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
I always support the project in the field of fitness. This market is developing rapidly enough, this is a prospect for the project!

Beautiful project. I think that many will think about their health. Based on the photos of the team, I think that some of its members will not be prevented from joining in words, not in words, but in practice and prove by their own example.

Yes. You are absolutely right, Roman is engaged in running and skis, Alexander was engaged in acrobatics, and at the moment, fitness, running, rollerskating and snowboarding, our CEO, Philipp - Taekwondo and Fitness  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: