Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO][ Crypto Exchange ][ XCOV.COM ][ 24H left (35%) BONUS ] - page 38. (Read 4471 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
This project will change our lives in the future and makes our lives easier with this wonderful exchange so what are you waiting for let us invest XCOV and be part of their community Smiley

thank you for your comment sir . because of that i would like also to invest this wonderful project Smiley we will gonna make profit of this Smiley

haha there's a lot of people inspired your comment sir , thank you we will support this wonderful project Smiley

thats right sir I am willing also to support this project . let us spread about xcov project so that there will be more investor who will invest.

you're all welcome guys Smiley btw how many eth or btc you want to invest to buy XCV token ?

I am planning to invest more or less 1btc.depends on the price of the btc sir

i still not yet decided sir but surely it will be more 4eth i think thats all i can afford for now Smiley

nice one guys dont worry even if you have high investment or low investment but the most important here is we are investing a good project which will give us more profit soon .. also this XCOV exchange is very nice it has a feature which which you can use it in your Android and IOS ,very friendy right ? I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS to  everyone

indeed i really like this project also and i also read that they have feature which other exchange dont have . and this exchange is very useful for us investors

this exchange soon will be our main exchange in the future . let us support XCOV sir with no hesitation Smiley

hahaha yeah sir , this will be more than in binance exchange in just my opinion also they have low fees per transaction Smiley
Activity: 24
This project will change our lives in the future and makes our lives easier with this wonderful exchange so what are you waiting for let us invest XCOV and be part of their community Smiley

thank you for your comment sir . because of that i would like also to invest this wonderful project Smiley we will gonna make profit of this Smiley

haha there's a lot of people inspired your comment sir , thank you we will support this wonderful project Smiley

thats right sir I am willing also to support this project . let us spread about xcov project so that there will be more investor who will invest.

you're all welcome guys Smiley btw how many eth or btc you want to invest to buy XCV token ?

i still not yet decided sir but surely it will be more 4eth i think thats all i can afford for now Smiley

nice one guys dont worry even if you have high investment or low investment but the most important here is we are investing a good project which will give us more profit soon .. also this XCOV exchange is very nice it has a feature which which you can use it in your Android and IOS ,very friendy right ? I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS to  everyone

indeed i really like this project also and i also read that they have feature which other exchange dont have . and this exchange is very useful for us investors

this exchange soon will be our main exchange in the future . let us support XCOV sir with no hesitation Smiley

i agee sir this project is different from other which i like the most .. hope they will accept more token that i have so that this exchange will be my main exchange Smiley
Activity: 102
Merit: 2
0xF3D1641d0A3511367999969D4b956343cc85f704

Activity: 221
hopefully this project will run smoothly as expected, and hopefully the team will also prepare all matures so that the project will run smoothly and successfully.
Hopefully as time goes by more and more people will provide support for this project, at least with the support that we give this could make all the teams so much excited again to manage this project.
Activity: 102
Merit: 2
0xF3D1641d0A3511367999969D4b956343cc85f704

I Think you are really expert interms of marketing ha Smiley because of that i am motivated also to invest .thank you so much sir God bless us and hope this project will success soon:)

;0
not much hehe I only regret the past that I did not invest before a project like this ..this time there will be no more regret Smiley Thank you God bless you too lets get richer together Smiley

haha you learned a lesson from past, good decision making .yeah let us spread this project sir so that there will be more investor Smiley

yup we need to . so that the project   will be more partner in the future ..spread is the key Smiley

okay .. may i know how much will you intend to invest this XCOV project sir ? if its private its okay

no its okay  hehe we're all investor here , I think im gonna invest more or less 1btc for this project .. Is it enough for this wonderful project ?Smiley I think 1btc is low investment because they have wonderful roadmap, I've read their whitepapers and its all good, good team and hardworking .so Im gonna think of increasing my investment of XCOV project Smiley

haha indeed , goodluck sir we know that XCOV project has a future and your 1btc or more will be x100 IN THE FUTURE, if you will ask sir i will also tell my investment also Smiley IF only

haha okay how many eth would you invest this wonderful project ? more than 10eth am I right sir ?
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
hopefully this project will run smoothly as expected, and hopefully the team will also prepare all matures so that the project will run smoothly and successfully.
copper member
Activity: 112
I have read the white paper already but there a lot of words and spelling should be corrected. There are some words that connected as one but it should not like allof(all of). Other than that it is all great. Then content is great. Just try to clean up a little mess with and project is good to go.
copper member
Activity: 56
nice project i want to invest here.
Thanks Pokemoon for support   Smiley
copper member
Hoping for the best for this new opportunity, I wish it would be a success so that the amounts that will be invested will have gains. By the way I would like to ask if will be a bounty campaign from your ICO? 

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.38578370
copper member
Who can I speak to about marketing?

Telegram @xcovadam
copper member
1 XCV = 0.05 USD

Fund distribution
350 millions Token
150 millions Token sale
7.5 millions Hard Cap

Token distribution
45% Distributed to Community
25% Reserved Funding
9% Founders and Team
3% Advisors
2% “Bounty” campaign
copper member
The time remaining is 12 days
Do not miss the opportunity to get XCV TOKENS to be a permanent partner for XCOV.COM Smart Digital Currency Trading  Platform

We all waiting . Good luck

XCOV.COM

Your Platform! Your Life!
PRE-ICO Starts in 01-June-2018

Xcov.com is a new smart digital currency trading platform lunched by experienced traders.

Investors in (XCV) tokens in the ico stage are permanent partners in Xcov.com platform and will receive periodic profits consistently from the profits of the platform.

Telegram : T.me/xcovcom
Whitepaper English : https://xcov.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/whitepaper.pdf
Whitepaper Chinese : https://xcov.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/XCV_Whitepaper_Chinese.pdf
Chinese ANN + Website : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annxcv-xcovcom-xcovcom-3630851
Russian ANN : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annxcv-xcovcom-xcovcom-3697235
TrackIco.io Rate : 4.8/5 https://www.trackico.io/ico/xcov/
copper member
Its realy a Great Project

Stay up to date join our telegram t.me/xcovcom
Thank you
copper member
how much the price ?
how many total ?

Pre-ico 35% bonus 01-june
XCV 0.05 USD
Total supply : 157,500,000
Max Supply : 350,000,000
copper member
Why don’t we give xcov a chance people. Remember bitcoin, doge coin and lite coins before have received a lot of critics before but look at it now there are now one of the most well known digital currency.

This project is the first of its kind
Xcov.com project that will make everyone's efforts and not just us
Each person will participate in creating the platform and we will all share the benefits of the platform
Thank you

OH i see. But if u meant creating platform? will there be other teams that would be formed to make another token?

Yes

XCV Tokens
What is XCOV Token?
XCV is a token, based on the Ethereum blockchain technology. It is the core asset of the new XCOV Marketplace.
Exclusivity
The service is only given to a limited number of users to avoid losing performance, one of the keys to our success
Experienced team
More than 2 years with a working algorithm and providing services to more than 1500 users
Success
A real successful service with accumulated gain over 350% during 2016 and 2017

Smart Trading
100% hand-free Autotrading system that eliminates the psychological effect to your trades and create time for your hobbies instead of following signals all day

copper member
Will  need to validate the data to participate in the pre-sale (KYC)? 

Will those profits that XCOV token holders receive, is it related to the fees charged for using the platform?

Complete privacy : No Need for KYC
Yes profits are 55% of the profits of Xcov.com platform in all respects
Fees and there are also paid subscriptions to trading in Forex and digital currencies.
platform!
Your life!

Join now and become a permanent PARTNER
A new smart digital currency trading platform lunched by experienced traders.
Investors in (XCV) tokens in the ico stage are permanent partners in Xcov.com platform and will receive periodic profits consistently from the profits of the platform.
copper member
Invest, buy and hold. That’s just how the world of crypto currency is. It will fall but most of the time it will rise, excited for the upcoming pre ico.

Thank you DrHeo for support Smiley

By the way, how many percentage will I receive when someone signed up and invested through my referral link?

5%

Trackico.io Rated XCOV.COM 4.8/5

https://www.trackico.io/ico/xcov/

Enjoy your free time while we’re watching the markets for you and receive signals wherever you are or simply copy it linking your accounts with Xcov Autotrader without moving your funds!
copper member
I like the Trading revolution with Cryptocurrency where investors can trade in shares of a company, commodity or fiat currency. this is the starting of a great project.

Thanks Bjornandre for support  Smiley Smiley
copper member
I know around is lot of treading platforms with monthly profit.. what is special in your platform.. ?

Why I should to invest? What is better then others?

There is no trading platform that shares profits with investors
We share 55% of the platform's profits with investors monthly
Instead, we provide services on the platform that make it the best in terms of trading
Investing in XCV is like buying a permanent stock in Xcov.com trading platform
For more information about the platform, please visit the website to read all the features and benefits
Xcov.com
Activity: 23
I know around is lot of treading platforms with monthly profit.. what is special in your platform.. ?

Why I should to invest? What is better then others?
Pages:
Jump to: