Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO][ Crypto Exchange ][ XCOV.COM ][ 24H left (35%) BONUS ] - page 41. (Read 4471 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
This project will change our lives in the future and makes our lives easier with this wonderful exchange so what are you waiting for let us invest XCOV and be part of their community Smiley

thank you for your comment sir . because of that i would like also to invest this wonderful project Smiley we will gonna make profit of this Smiley

haha there's a lot of people inspired your comment sir , thank you we will support this wonderful project Smiley

thats right sir I am willing also to support this project . let us spread about xcov project so that there will be more investor who will invest.

you're all welcome guys Smiley btw how many eth or btc you want to invest to buy XCV token ?

I am planning to invest more or less 1btc.depends on the price of the btc sir
copper member
Activity: 112
Contributors of Xcov.com Trading ICO will have all the advantages of other cryptocurrencies
along with the benefits of the Xcov.com Trading Platform.
Activity: 102
Merit: 2
0xF3D1641d0A3511367999969D4b956343cc85f704
This project will change our lives in the future and makes our lives easier with this wonderful exchange so what are you waiting for let us invest XCOV and be part of their community Smiley

thank you for your comment sir . because of that i would like also to invest this wonderful project Smiley we will gonna make profit of this Smiley

haha there's a lot of people inspired your comment sir , thank you we will support this wonderful project Smiley

thats right sir I am willing also to support this project . let us spread about xcov project so that there will be more investor who will invest.

you're all welcome guys Smiley btw how many eth or btc you want to invest to buy XCV token ?
copper member
Activity: 56
I really like the roadmap of this project, and it seems to be a promising long-term project.I am feeling this a very good project. Your company team members are looking very good and strong and I pray that the price of your coin goes up much Thanks.

Thank you Jmsk
Join our telegram  t.me/xcovcom
Activity: 66
I really like the roadmap of this project, and it seems to be a promising long-term project.I am feeling this a very good project. Your company team members are looking very good and strong and I pray that the price of your coin goes up much Thanks.
copper member
2 Days Remaining for PRE-ICO, Dont Miss XCV TOKEN 35% Bonus

Register to wish-list on XCOV.COM
Activity: 23

I Think you are really expert interms of marketing ha Smiley because of that i am motivated also to invest .thank you so much sir God bless us and hope this project will success soon:)

;0
not much hehe I only regret the past that I did not invest before a project like this ..this time there will be no more regret Smiley Thank you God bless you too lets get richer together Smiley

haha you learned a lesson from past, good decision making .yeah let us spread this project sir so that there will be more investor Smiley
copper member
There is even a trading robot specially created using a computer program in the platform to
determine whether to buy or sell a currency pair at any given time, wow! that's great!

Thanks Mykim for support  Smiley
There is even a trading robot specially created using a computer program in the platform to
determine whether to buy or sell a currency pair at any given time, wow! that's great!

I Think you are really expert interms of marketing ha Smiley because of that i am motivated also to invest .thank you so much sir God bless us and hope this project will success soon:)

;0
not much hehe I only regret the past that I did not invest before a project like this ..this time there will be no more regret Smiley Thank you God bless you too lets get richer together Smiley
Activity: 182
This project was truly amazing and a great idea, I'm happy to be part of this project.

Activity: 31
Dont Miss XCV TOKEN  Bonus

1-June 1st Round 35% Bonus
15-June 2nd Round 25% Bonus
1-Jul 3rd Round 15% Bonus

Total : 157,500,000
copper member
I agree to you sir . and im also with you interms of investment me also will invest Smiley

Thanks Zacafron for support  Smiley
I agree to you sir . and im also with you interms of investment me also will invest Smiley
copper member
Good to have an active bounty manager on in this case member of the project team to answer each and every questions. Hope this will continue until the future endeavor.

Bounty : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.38578370
Thank you
Pages:
Jump to: