Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] DATAEUM - the first collaborative platform for data generation - page 3. (Read 19363 times)

copper member
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
The main challenge rely on the fact that you need many, many data providers who will have really good incentives to provide their data.
Activity: 14
Seems like it's one of the decent business that has seen some development in the background before the release, instead of being one cheap copy of a copy. Catch my+1 to karma!
copper member
Activity: 123
The product is well thought out and has a sufficient level of detail bearing in mind the stage the project is at.
Activity: 756
Merit: 269
Dataeum x Action contre La Faim
https://medium.com/dataeum/dataeum-x-action-contre-la-faim-56ec14d0430

Dataeum allows everyone to collect data on the field and obtain rewards for its collection. As part of its development, we explore all areas of crowdsourcing application. Indeed, these data collected are extremely useful for geolocation services, but Dataeum is not limited to that, ultimately extending to sectors we had not imagined (i.e. humanitarian).

Over the course of various meetings, the latest with Lucie Codiasse, director of communication at Action contre La Faim (Action Against Hunger), we entered the exploratory phase to better understand the issues of this association. Around 800,000 people suffer from hunger worldwide, and Action contre La Faim fights against it every day. Its mission is to eliminate hunger and save lives through prevention, detection and treatment of undernutrition, especially during and after emergencies related to armed conflict and natural disasters.

The association has many areas of expertise. Some examples: monitoring the population’s health in a given area, controlling agriculture, rebuilding infrastructure in conflict zones (health centres, water networks, etc.).

Activity: 448
Merit: 252
Today we live in what many call the Information Age, where the production of digital data underlies all ecosystems. The idea is up-to-date, I'm waiting for updates.
copper member
Activity: 196
Projects that rely on crowdsourcing will always be interesting projects. In general, the project is good. The idea is relevant. I wish you luck and prosperity.
Activity: 98
Dataeum is a blockchain-based platform which uses crowdsourcing to enable the collection of 100% of all global physical data (such as stores, gas stations, traffic signs) anywhere in the world, with 100% accuracy. Big goals but implementation might be abit tough.
Activity: 35
Doing some events in a particular place is a great thing to do in order the this business will become more popular and also can attract new investors who is very interesting to invest in the said business. It'sa great promotion to the project because many will join and become curious about it. I am very confident that it will be more successful.
Activity: 614
Merit: 1
How are you doing, Dataeum Community? 👋👋

Check out another episode of the F.A.Q from the Dataeum team!

Take a look at it on the team's Medium page here 👇👇

https://medium.com/@dataeum/f-a-q-part-xvi-9d441512107d

#data #bigdata #crowdsourcing #blockchain #faq
copper member
Activity: 294
Cryptocurrencies offer us the opportunity to get our money to have functionality so this could be further iterated to a truly game-changing level. Good luck guys!
Activity: 322
Merit: 100

Hello there, Dataeum Fans! 🙌

If you crave for the updates from the team, we can help you out. This one is massive — we offer you to take a look at the beta 2.0 version of the Dataeum App we are working on. 🚀

It’s shaping up really nice, smooth and convenient to use. We can’t wait to share it with you, but, as the saying goes, all in due time.✨

Find screenshots in the picture below and tell us what you think! 👀

#data #dataeum #app #application #beta
I think You guys showed us your commitment and performance.I see how your platform is booming.Now I have no doubt that this platform will be fully operational.So I'm waiting for more good news about the development.
Activity: 742
Merit: 501
I think this project has lost of potential and this could certainly be one to keep an eye on. The team got a lot of good reviews in the decentralized market Token presales
copper member
Activity: 123
Great that it has a working product and user base, strong team and advisors. I'd like to see further work to innovate the model past a "pay the contributors" and "sell on a market place".
Activity: 11
Hi
I really like your idea, but I think you have to do lot of work, getting permissions from regulatory authority would not be easy. Everything is in your hands
Activity: 122

Hello there, Dataeum Fans! 🙌

If you crave for the updates from the team, we can help you out. This one is massive — we offer you to take a look at the beta 2.0 version of the Dataeum App we are working on. 🚀

It’s shaping up really nice, smooth and convenient to use. We can’t wait to share it with you, but, as the saying goes, all in due time.✨

Find screenshots in the picture below and tell us what you think! 👀

#data #dataeum #app #application #beta
Activity: 177
Will collecting data from these establishments not jeopardize the privacy of the data to be collected? Should the Mobile Application be installed in each establishments to be collected the physical data?

Dataeum is dealing with the physical data generation, thus no personal data is collected. It's like the data that is being used for Google Maps.

The mobile app doesn't have to be installed in the establishment of the physical location whose data that you are collecting. Anyone can participate in the collection and verification of the data as long as they have the mobile app.
Data is collected through the mobile application and validated in a 2 step process:
◉ Collector 1: first data input
◉ Collector 2: data verification

Each collector receives a quality score to maintain a high level of reliability. The verified data is then made accessible on the decentralized marketplace and regularly updated to keep it accurate.

Feel read to read in more detail in the whitepaper here, on pg 13: https://www.dataeum.io/white-paper.pdf
Activity: 1204
Merit: 252
Will collecting data from these establishments not jeopardize the privacy of the data to be collected? Should the Mobile Application be installed in each establishments to be collected the physical data?
Activity: 177
It looks very interesting but you have to list on exchanges as soon as posible. Anyway, I'll follow this thread and Discord channel as well. Btw, do you have a twitter account, guys?

Hey Pamela Smiley the team plan to listing 1/2 months after the end of the ICO Smiley

The team doing their best for the project, maybe the main reason Is that they are just busy in preparing and thinking for an updates in order the business will develop more. Let us just wait for the right time because I am sure they just do what's best for the idea.

Thanks for the support! Smiley
Activity: 34
The team doing their best for the project, maybe the main reason Is that they are just busy in preparing and thinking for an updates in order the business will develop more. Let us just wait for the right time because I am sure they just do what's best for the idea.
Activity: 122
It looks very interesting but you have to list on exchanges as soon as posible. Anyway, I'll follow this thread and Discord channel as well. Btw, do you have a twitter account, guys?
Yes Pamela, and here it is https://twitter.com/dataeum
Pages:
Jump to: