Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] Emphy.io - Decentralized lodging ecosystem - page 11. (Read 11446 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Emphy - Decentralized blockchain lodging ecosystem
Hi everybody. What are the latest news on the project? I would like to know.  Roll Eyes
Please follow our news and stats on website https://emphy.io/#id-token, we update information regularly.
Activity: 868
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Hi everybody. What are the latest news on the project? I would like to know.  Roll Eyes

I would love an update on how the sale is going as well please.

Very exciting!
Everybody want more news. Waiting for it from developers. I hope they spend their time for development.
BUT! Then more information and news given for people, then better.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250

I would love an update on how the sale is going as well please.

Very exciting!
Activity: 546
Merit: 105
anu
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
RepuX - Enterprise Blockchain Protocol
I think the project is well thought out. Daily rentals are a very common system and the convenience of this has been quite good. How effective is the real life use of it, as in all other blockchain projects…
I just joined the EMPHY Official New Telegram! Thank you!
Yes, Telegram is a very convenient messenger. Often, it is here that you can get the most prompt answers to questions.

Our TELEGRAM channel is LIVE NOW! Join at https://t.me/EmphyOfficial   =)

And will you make a separate channel Telegram to communicate your intermediaries?
In this channel you can watch only the latest news, but unfortunately you can not communicate.

This chat was created with the goal of allowing project participants to see all the news of this project.
if everyone wrote a message there, then it would be difficult to find the right information among a large number of messages from different people.
Very often such messages do not carry important information.
This is right decision to make two different groups. One for official news only, and second - for discussions.
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Yes, Telegram is a very convenient messenger. Often, it is here that you can get the most prompt answers to questions.

And will you make a separate channel Telegram to communicate your intermediaries?
In this channel you can watch only the latest news, but unfortunately you can not communicate.

This chat was created with the goal of allowing project participants to see all the news of this project.
if everyone wrote a message there, then it would be difficult to find the right information among a large number of messages from different people.
Very often such messages do not carry important information.
The Emphy Telegram group is awesome!!!

I can vouch for it as I am a long-time member of 100.

Good vibes.

Our TELEGRAM channel is LIVE NOW! Join at https://t.me/EmphyOfficial   =)

Our Telegram Group is live now too. Please, join at https://t.me/joinchat/HCXRaUMf41kmp6jtG1qxxg
Welcome!
Activity: 532
Dream of the Great

Does the slack channel work for anyone ?
Yes, it works, here is the invitation, you are welcome to join.

As far as I know, recently the slack is often hacked and sends links to fraudulent sites. Many complained about this, and now it is much more convenient to contact developers via telegrams.
There also is Telegram group link, if you afraid of Slack Wink
Join it!)

Could not find a link to the telegram. could you send it? It is not indicated in the main links. Maybe I'm a little not attentive  Huh

WE DON'T HAVE A TELEGRAM GROUP! PLEASE BE CAREFUL. HOWEVER DUE TO LOTS OF REQUESTS WE ARE GOING TO CREATE IT SHORTLY. WE WILL ANNOUNCE IT HERE FROM THIS PARTICULAR ACCOUNT AND PUT A LINK TO IT ON OUR SITE!
I apologize for the misinformation.
I slightly confused the group in a telegram from another project.
I just started looking and I did not find it.

And by the way, yes, the group is needed. Or on the Telegram, or on Discord. Definitely not Slack.

I'm glad that the developers listened to my advice. I feel I can change this world of ahah. And what about the discord, as far as I know this voice chat? In this case hardly it would be convenient for everyone. Now the most convenient and popular is really the telegram. I hope the guys from Emphy will soon make their channel there.
Dream of the Great

As far as I know, recently the slack is often hacked and sends links to fraudulent sites. Many complained about this, and now it is much more convenient to contact developers via telegrams.
Join it!)
I think the team is dealing with this issue and the group will soon be in the Telegram.) For now, we can also communicate here and ask different questions. For example, I want to know why you chose the platform of the Etherium?

Could not find a link to the telegram. could you send it? It is not indicated in the main links. Maybe I'm a little not attentive  Huh

WE DON'T HAVE A TELEGRAM GROUP! PLEASE BE CAREFUL. HOWEVER DUE TO LOTS OF REQUESTS WE ARE GOING TO CREATE IT SHORTLY. WE WILL ANNOUNCE IT HERE FROM THIS PARTICULAR ACCOUNT AND PUT A LINK TO IT ON OUR SITE!

And by the way, yes, the group is needed. Or on the Telegram, or on Discord. Definitely not Slack.

I think the team is dealing with this issue and the group will soon be in the Telegram.) For now, we can also communicate here and ask different questions. For example, I want to know why you chose the platform of the Etherium?

Join it!)

Could not find a link to the telegram. could you send it? It is not indicated in the main links. Maybe I'm a little not attentive  Huh

Activity: 854
Merit: 252
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

You say the truth about the Telegram.
it is a security.
This is really a reliable attachment for chatting.
I use telegrams myself and can confidently advise to you on this app.
and especially it will become convenient for the participants of this project. Roll Eyes

Join it!)

Well, we will be happy to join your group. Thanks for the feedback.

Join it!)

Dream of the Great

Join it!)

Pages:
Jump to: