Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] Emphy.io - Decentralized lodging ecosystem - page 8. (Read 11446 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Only three days left folks! Then, that is the end of it.

Cheers!
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
The rank has changed, please adjust the table.
Activity: 532
Dream of the Great
Last time I saw many times an advertising of #Emphy in Android apps and banners in websites. Want to say, that it is really great decision to start such advertising campaign, additionally to bounty program.
Respect to team, I believe that all will be ok!
oh and I saw the advertisement too. I think if guys spend money on advertising, they really want a good future for their coin.
Dream of the Great
Sorry, but I didn't understand for what this token? When will I use it?
First of all to understand this you should to read a White paper. There are answer for that, which problem and tasks will solve this project and its token as part of it.
You are absolutely right, you need to read the white paper
To simplify your search, go to https://emphy.io//
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

you will be able to use the Emphy Token, when you will be in the future to rent housing during traveling.
It is not known yet, when this will be exactly, but it would be very convenient.
Emphy Token will help you find the right accommodation at your request  Roll Eyes
Activity: 868
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
First of all to understand this you should to read a White paper. There are answer for that, which problem and tasks will solve this project and its token as part of it.
Activity: 368
Merit: 10
Activity: 546
Merit: 105
ANNOUNCEMENT:

5 days left in the ico!

The time for action is now.

The last few days investment has slowed. I guess that now is not the best time for the conduct of the ICO, due to the growth of bitcoin, as well as a huge number of forks. To put it bluntly, it seems ridiculous. Therefore, people are now more focused on getting a freebie, not for investment.
ANNOUNCEMENT:

5 days left in the ico!

Great!
All of us need to increase our activity to PR Emphy's ICO!
Let's do it, guys!
ANNOUNCEMENT:

5 days left in the ico!

Last time I saw many times an advertising of #Emphy in Android apps and banners in websites. Want to say, that it is really great decision to start such advertising campaign, additionally to bounty program.
Respect to team, I believe that all will be ok!
Remember:

"Emphy is a decentralized ecosystem where landlords and tenants meet to conclude contracts for short-term rental of real estate. The ecosystem will be of interest of both real estate owners and tourists. Platform's users will have the most comfortable and clear conditions to reach their goals."
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I always dreamed of traveling. And throughout my life it's a dream with me. I really hope that soon I will be able to afford it. And along with services such as Emphy it will make it even easier, and more convenient and safer.  Tongue

Yes of course
and now with such a project the trip will become more interesting and exciting
while it will be convenient
and in general the Emphy project promotes the development of tourism, which is a useful and cognitive occupation for the whole society.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 308
I hope that the project team will realize the best solution for this branch of the industry. And in the future this will be an excellent platform, thanks to which the hopes of both the team and the participants of the project are met.
I always dreamed of traveling. And throughout my life it's a dream with me. I really hope that soon I will be able to afford it. And along with services such as Emphy it will make it even easier, and more convenient and safer.  Tongue
Hi Guys!

The advantages and potential of #EMPHY is vast!!!:

Low commission, system of ratings and bonuses, safety, identity verification, and more.
Dream of the Great
Tell me, what countries do you plan to work with? Is there a list of countries where your project will not work?
I am very pleased with the new levels of soft and hard capitalization.
First of all, because it means that the project will already be launched.
And the fact that now you get less coins on bounty - nonsense. So they will only be more valuable.
Bravo! Congratulations on achieving the minimum capitalization, Emphy!

yes of course, smaller number of coins speaks about their greater value
in the future, the value of the coin can grow even more
for us, as project participants, it will be very profitable.
in general, the project Emphy activity is very necessary for all people Roll Eyes

I agree with all of you. I think that the project will really succeed. The guys work hard, release the necessary updates on time and adapt to the situation. With this approach, everything will be really good.
Thank you so much for the prompt update AND your transparency about the process!

I really appreciate what you are doing here.

Much support!!!
Dream of the Great
I am very pleased with the new levels of soft and hard capitalization.
First of all, because it means that the project will already be launched.
And the fact that now you get less coins on bounty - nonsense. So they will only be more valuable.
Bravo! Congratulations on achieving the minimum capitalization, Emphy!

yes of course, smaller number of coins speaks about their greater value
in the future, the value of the coin can grow even more
for us, as project participants, it will be very profitable.
in general, the project Emphy activity is very necessary for all people Roll Eyes
You are absolutely right. On the exchange, some coins grow many times. Especially with the reduction in quantity, the cost will be many times higher than it could be.
Pages:
Jump to: