Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] 🔥HireMatch🔥 | First Decentralized Blockchain Employment Market - page 2. (Read 4391 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 500
Note: I am making this Original Post for HireMatch. I am not the point of contact.
Please contact HireMatchfor any questions.

What is the point of having a presale when there is not that many people interested in this coin? Waiting for a long period of time would only bring drawbacks to the development on this coin right?

By the time you are done with the ICO, there will be a new coin that has the same features that your project has with a more expensive price on it.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Crowdfunding is going successfully with 69% token sold out already according to team's official update on the investment on social media. I think we will see more activity here in official thread after the successful closing of fund raising. Current number of raised Ethereum is 1722 which isn't bad after all. I see in title is still mentioned pre-ico is there other thread for ico round ?

currently just pre-ICO not ICO, there is still the next stage see on website
i think this project will run for long time, so if you want participated in ICO my advice use reserve money

Activity: 462
Merit: 281
dApps Development Automation Platform
Crowdfunding is going successfully with 69% token sold out already according to team's official update on the investment on social media. I think we will see more activity here in official thread after the successful closing of fund raising. Current number of raised Ethereum is 1722 which isn't bad after all. I see in title is still mentioned pre-ico is there other thread for ico round ?
Info in the token sale tab
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Activity: 420
Merit: 103
I like the principle of this project. The team has done a good job and the project will be successful in the future! Wink
Activity: 175
Merit: 103
where is the bounty spreadsheet?I want check if my translation bounty was reserved
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
HireMatch ICO is going strong.  Look for a major announcement on Monday!!
What is current status of the raised money I can see there on site it is showing 1579 ETH (518,863.89 USD) so far. Whereas 10 days ago statistics were almost near with very small difference. Is there any error in counting or it just slowed down because of current altcoin market's situation.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
How is this one going in the middle of ICO?

Sounds good but it's not surrounded by the standard amount of hype around.

Is it worth investment?
Activity: 616
www.jacs.tech
this is the one that i am waiting for. I hope to get a share of this. and I will give some of my ETH for this project. I hope a lot on this project..
Activity: 284
how much softcap hirematch token
Yes you nailed it!  Roll Eyes

Our API help Hirematch to rapidly disrupt the employee recruitment industry.
Activity: 39
Could this potentially be integrated with indeed, upwork, or anything similar? Great project vision!
Activity: 770
The ICO will be started soon, I hope that it will also available in the exchange market really soon and the price is at a good level.
Activity: 462
Merit: 281
dApps Development Automation Platform
T-2 DAYS before our TOKEN SALE! Our #ico launches on OCTOBER 1ST!
Visit hirematch.io to participate!

This is unique idea, this one is just like a multi level marketing where we need to find any potential member to join bellow us, but in this case we find some job seeker, and from it we could get coin reward.
Activity: 42
Good luck, HireMatch. I will follow you with interest.
Activity: 330
ENERGZINE - Intergrated Energy Solutions
sir change my wallet to the blog table at 0x30c998c8aAb384dd63cf09a53ec9937E32AAB0f3
Pages:
Jump to: