Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] 🔥HireMatch🔥 | First Decentralized Blockchain Employment Market - page 4. (Read 4391 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

hello dev
iam read in bounty thread , open bounty tokenmarket campaign
what is mean tokenmarket campaign ?
It's about follow to support project have better result in tokenmarket
Activity: 588
Merit: 500

hello dev
iam read in bounty thread , open bounty tokenmarket campaign
what is mean tokenmarket campaign ?
copper member
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
Post your ann & bounty just contact me
Bounty coming soon today
waiting for update dev

btw need indonesian translator & local community manager
if need can i reserved for it

regards
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
To prevent abusive use of the API we will be screening API users, than assigning unique API keys to the approved users. Then, using an automated process that will check statistics from each user. When abuse is detected, the API user account will be locked and out in que for manual review.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
How do you plan on preventing abuse of the agent API?
Activity: 882
Merit: 254
I'll take the Arabic translation if you don't mind Smiley

I need a written copy though to translate, translation won't work on images, it needs too much editing & stuff like that.
Activity: 266
Reserving Filipino translations if needed.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Reserving Indonesian translation if needed
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
One of our Advisors is Baer Noldus from Randstad.  He is one of the most respected names in the industry, and brings a wealth of experience to the project. The team is experienced in blockchain technology, security and have been behind a number of successful ICO's.   More advisors will be announced during the coming weeks.
Activity: 535
Merit: 250
Bounty thread still not working, there is only 1 image that only explains about the introduction of the project only
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyico-hirematch-decentralized-blockchain-employee-recruitment-platform-2175042
Can you fix it dev?
Activity: 744
Join On COMBO
no advisor for this project? I do not think it's a complete project if you do not have a counselor, maybe you need to recruit in the middle of the road
Activity: 854
Merit: 257
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
the price is significant right now, I see some ICO this month has somewhat little sales, I hope in October everything is back to normal, and a good project will get a lot of results
Bounty coming soon today
Our Whitepaper available in:
ENGLISH: JAPANESE
Note: I am making this Original Post for HireMatch. I am not the point of contact.
Please contact HireMatchfor any questions.

Pages:
Jump to: