Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] ⭐ IXTUS ⭐ - The First Edutainment Token Sale ⭐ - page 12. (Read 6918 times)

copper member
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Guys, your idea is super! I am ready to support this project, because the sphere of education requires constant changes and innovations, which, unfortunately, it does not receive. What currencies do you accept? Only the eth or something else?
Welcome to Ixtus ICO! Our token is based on Etherium technology and therefore the sale is carried out only in ETH.
copper member
Hello. Which countries will be the first to try your platform?
Hello/ Our program is designed for residents of Asian countries. First it will be available in China, then we plan to do the adaptation for Indonesia and Vietnam. In 2020-2021, we are thinking of expanding our influence over the Asia-Pacific region, after which there will be an international spread.
Activity: 63
Ixtus platform is truly important project. Tell me, how do you want to fill the content - do you do an interactive part yourself or buy ready-made products and fill them with your platform?
Activity: 52
Hi guys, how much money do you need to collect to run the project in the implementation?
Activity: 54
Hello. Which countries will be the first to try your platform?
copper member
hello, the project is great, a good team. I have a question where are you guys based?
Singapore
copper member
In which cryptos can I invest during your presale?
We accept Eth for the purchase...
copper member
Hi. what's the price for token?
Minimum purchase?
Each IXE is 0.0002 Eth, minimum purchase is 1 Eth. Thank you.
copper member
Ні. How many tokens will enter the market at all  stages Huh
We are releasing 660 million for ICO.
copper member
Hi, I think this is a unique project, guys  good luck to you. How to become an investor?
Please register your KYC at ixtus.io and our admin will contact you for purchase.
copper member
Hi. what's the price for token?
Minimum purchase?
One IXE token is 0.0002 Eth and minimum purchase is 1Eth.
Activity: 73
Hi, I think this is a unique project, guys  good luck to you. How to become an investor?
Activity: 74
Ні. How many tokens will enter the market at all  stages Huh
Activity: 90
Hello. Is it possible to mine yours tokens?
Activity: 58
Hi. How does your ICO differ from the others?
Great project, what currency do you accept? what is yours softcap???
hello, the project is great, a good team. I have a question where are you guys based?
copper member
Activity: 97
What goals do you want to achieve using the blockchain system? If you create your own token,so it means that the content on the platform will be paid?
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
In which cryptos can I invest during your presale?
Activity: 252
Tell me in which charity projects do you want to participate? What percentage of the education platform will be spent on charity?
Pages:
Jump to: