Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] ⭐ IXTUS ⭐ - The First Edutainment Token Sale ⭐ - page 9. (Read 6918 times)

copper member
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Hello. I was hooked by the topic about teaching children and really liked your ideas on this, but I absolutely do not
understand this "blockchain" thing, could you, please, explain to me what it is and how it works?
Greetings, we really appreciate that you liked our ideas. If speaking in general terms Blockchain is a special record-storing innovation, which enables users to contribute valuable information to a chain before it gets locked by other computers in the network. The entire blockchain system is secure, auditable, transparent and efficient, which develops trust and promotes confidence at every level without having to know the person at another end.
Activity: 224
Hello. I was hooked by the topic about teaching children and really liked your ideas on this, but I absolutely do not
understand this "blockchain" thing, could you, please, explain to me what it is and how it works?
Activity: 266
Hi, I really liked your project "Little Detective", it will work closely with the blokchain system, right?
I'm curious what will this system be like?
copper member
Hello, I have never heard of the educational blockchain before, I really liked the idea of your project, I want to ask whether China's choice is related to the difficulty of getting an education in this country?
Hello, yes that's right, our focus will be on developing countries,
where quality education may not be easily available or accessible. The initial launch will kick-off from
China, where internet penetration has reached 751 million users as of July 2017 and is set to
continue to grow at a strong pace.
copper member
So, the first and initial phase was China, what will be the second phase of your project?
The second phase of our project will be launched 12 months after its launch in China.
In the second phase, we will focus our attention
on another part of Asia, namely, Indonesia and Vietnam.
Activity: 196
Hello, I have never heard of the educational blockchain before, I really liked the idea of your project, I want to ask whether China's choice is related to the difficulty of getting an education in this country?
Activity: 238
So, the first and initial phase was China, what will be the second phase of your project?
copper member
Greetings, you wrote that your starting point in the project will be China, do you have partners or contacts to carry out your project in this country?
Hi. Yes, Ixtus has strong collaboration with partners in China who are established there
since the 1990s. With such connections, we are able to leverage on the strength
of our partners to launch and market “Little Detective” effectively.
copper member
Hello. I really liked the idea of your project, will there be any rewards for children during learning process??
Hello. Children earn points known as ‘Gems’ which can be earned through the
successful completion of quests. “Gems” may be exchanged in a redemption scheme with partnering
sponsors Children may also earn “badges” for achieving outstanding performance
in various areas of the program.
copper member
Hi. I'm really interested in your project, it looks very promising. I wish to know is there will there be an opportunity to personally observe the progress of the child, during the training???
Hello. Of course you will be given such an opportunity. A ranking system allows parents to monitor their child’s progress in
comparison with his/her peers. The system can further be broken down into ‘worldwide’, ‘country-wide’, and ‘city-wide’ categories.
Activity: 238
Greetings, you wrote that your starting point in the project will be China, do you have partners or contacts to carry out your project in this country?
Activity: 266
Hi. I'm really interested in your project, it looks very promising. I wish to know is there will there be an opportunity to personally observe the progress of the child, during the training???
Activity: 252
Hello. I really liked the idea of your project, will there be any rewards for children during learning process??
copper member
Oh, I like the project. The field of activity is very well chosen, not many ICOs prefer it, so the competition will be lower. Have you already started selling tokens? What bonuses are available now?
You can refer to our white paper or website at www.ixtus.io for bonus detail. Its now at resale and you are welcome to forward your KYC on our website if you are keen to purchase.
copper member
Hello. Which countries will be the first to try your platform?
We will be launching in China first.
copper member
Why did you choose preschoolers as the main audience of the Ixtus project?
Preschool curriculum are more universal through out the world and its also the most important fundamental of education.
copper member
Ixtus platform is truly important project. Tell me, how do you want to fill the content - do you do an interactive part yourself or buy ready-made products and fill them with your platform?
All content, curriculum, Animation and development are done in house.
copper member
Hi guys, how much money do you need to collect to run the project in the implementation?
5000 ETH which is our soft cap.
copper member
Greetings, how do you plan to develop your business model in the economy?
Ixtus Edutainment will maximize value on its business model and technology by strategically rolling out “Little Detective” in different phases upon successful Token Sale. Targeting Ixtus’s biggest and most familiar market, China, first, Ixtus Edutainment will gain the necessary momentum and recognition for execution in other key markets later.
So you have different phases of your plan?
Indeed, at the moment we have only 4 phases, which we will deploy depending on the successful sale of the tokens,
the Ixtus goal is the largest and most familiar market. China first, Ixtus Edutainment will gain the necessary momentum
and recognition for execution in other key markets later.
copper member
Hi, can I have a list the main topics of your training?
Of course you can, the full curriculum will cover the following skill-sets:
• Language and Literacy
• Numbers and Math
• Environment and Social Studies

Wow, these topics are really vast, will there be any distribution in them?
Yes, the topics will actually be divided by the years of training in our project,
there will be a total of 6 levels of training available - starting from the first year,
the level of training will increase by one for each year spent for lessons on our platform.
Pages:
Jump to: