Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO]💙 LANGPIE💙 - Online-translation platform based on blockchain - page 2. (Read 2868 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
but i do not think the project will grow. it is not suitable blockchain integration
do yo think that translation apps do not need blockchain and google translate is enough?
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
but i do not think the project will grow. it is not suitable blockchain integration
Does anyone know what will happen with the tokens that wont be sold?
In some ICOs they are destroyed.
are you sure that langpie will do the same?
excactly not. it is just the possible way
Not every project can boast of ready solutions. The team did a good job.
did you use that application in your life?
Activity: 504
Earn with impressio.io
are you sure that langpie will do the same?
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Not every project can boast of ready solutions. The team did a good job.
Activity: 131
This Pre ICo Never ends ? It is running From Setp . Lost myhard money  Shocked.. Not interest on Any ICO
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
Activity: 350
It's a valuable project for translators. A simple translation seems to be free. For professional translation, the market is not too big
Activity: 131
what is going on this project ? when pre ICO, ICo ends ?.. When it is coming to  live ?..I have invested on this because for trusting Dean(cryptorials). Angry
Activity: 490
The Token Fund looks like a Tokenbox, is not it the same thing?
LOL Cheesy
Are you serious? These are completely different things!
What are the differences?
Well firstly The Token Fund is a project of an investment fund.
Tokenbox is an ecosystem in which such foundations and ordinary investors meet. That is, it unites the two camps.
That is, theoretical The Token Fund could exist within the ecosystem of a tokenbox, yes?
Yes, it turns out that it is.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
LOL Cheesy
Tokenbox is an ecosystem in which such foundations and ordinary investors meet. That is, it unites the two camps.
That is, theoretical The Token Fund could exist within the ecosystem of a tokenbox, yes?
LOL Cheesy
LOL Cheesy
LOL Cheesy
There is no information how this project will be implemented in technical terms?
What exactly do you mean?
For example, how will this be implemented in terms of programming?
The software product will consist of modules written in the language of Java and Python.
That's all what I know
Most likely you will need to pass an interview, or some test. We need recommendations from the previous place of work.
I wonder how things will be with information security. Still, it's about big money!
That is, I can not count on an individual approach?
What are you talking about? Huh
I've just been trading for more than 4 years. But I always worked for myself, and did not work officially in any company. I can not write myself a recommendation LOL
I think they can make an exception if you really have a lot of experience. The main thing is knowledge!
I think in this regard, there is no need to worry, the developers already have development projects in this area.
Yes? And what kind of project is it?
The Token Fund this is their previous project
There is no information how this project will be implemented in technical terms?
The software product will consist of modules written in the language of Java and Python.
That's all what I know
Most likely you will need to pass an interview, or some test. We need recommendations from the previous place of work.
I wonder how things will be with information security. Still, it's about big money!
I've just been trading for more than 4 years. But I always worked for myself, and did not work officially in any company. I can not write myself a recommendation LOL
I think they can make an exception if you really have a lot of experience. The main thing is knowledge!
I think in this regard, there is no need to worry, the developers already have development projects in this area.
Yes? And what kind of project is it?
That's all what I know
Pages:
Jump to: