Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO]💙 LANGPIE💙 - Online-translation platform based on blockchain - page 3. (Read 2868 times)

legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
I saw some nice feedback on your official website but didn't find the link to check how this platform work and how it is better Google Translate. There so many other language translation applications exist can share the comparison chart and link to this platform.   
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
There is no information how this project will be implemented in technical terms?
What exactly do you mean?
For example, how will this be implemented in terms of programming?
The software product will consist of modules written in the language of Java and Python.
That's all what I know
Most likely you will need to pass an interview, or some test. We need recommendations from the previous place of work.
I wonder how things will be with information security. Still, it's about big money!
That is, I can not count on an individual approach?
What are you talking about? Huh
I've just been trading for more than 4 years. But I always worked for myself, and did not work officially in any company. I can not write myself a recommendation LOL
I think they can make an exception if you really have a lot of experience. The main thing is knowledge!
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
There is no information how this project will be implemented in technical terms?
The software product will consist of modules written in the language of Java and Python.
That's all what I know
Most likely you will need to pass an interview, or some test. We need recommendations from the previous place of work.
I wonder how things will be with information security. Still, it's about big money!
I've just been trading for more than 4 years. But I always worked for myself, and did not work officially in any company. I can not write myself a recommendation LOL
That's all what I know
That's all what I know
That's all what I know
That's all what I know
That's all what I know
Do they have mock-ups of future software products?
Can some sketches of interfaces or an approximate representation of how all this will look like?
I think this will appear closer to the release of the alpha version of the product, not before.
They say that they will offer their users a professional product that their software will be very high-quality.
I would like to see at least about how it will look and work.
I saw a couple of screenshots on the site, maybe this is what you're looking for?
Not really.  Undecided
I would like to see more details. At least schematically. Is this the best solution on the market or not.
I think it's still too early to demand from developers such things. Now it's just a pre-sale period, everything will be, but a little later.
I was just working on the development of such software products.
I have a good experience and my vision of some things, I wanted to share them with the developers.
Maybe it would be interesting for them
It's good when there are such enterprising people as you! Try to write them in a telegram, I think you'll find a common language! Wink
OK
I will try to do this!  =)
Can some sketches of interfaces or an approximate representation of how all this will look like?
I think this will appear closer to the release of the alpha version of the product, not before.
They say that they will offer their users a professional product that their software will be very high-quality.
I saw a couple of screenshots on the site, maybe this is what you're looking for?
Not really.  Undecided
I would like to see more details. At least schematically. Is this the best solution on the market or not.
I think it's still too early to demand from developers such things. Now it's just a pre-sale period, everything will be, but a little later.
I have a good experience and my vision of some things, I wanted to share them with the developers.
It's good when there are such enterprising people as you! Try to write them in a telegram, I think you'll find a common language! Wink
Not really.  Undecided
Not really.  Undecided
Not really.  Undecided
Pages:
Jump to: