Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] Libereum - Soccer + Blockchain ⚽️🏆 - page 2. (Read 22536 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 10
It's amazing, I hope the team can attract many investors with the concepts they have, and can promote this project well and classically, i belive you can do it, ganbate.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
it looks like Libereum is really compiling its plan well, I see Libereum is very ambitious with its mission target, for sports lovers, especially soccer, Libereum prepares payments for tickets, food and drinks, merchandise (club merchandise), sponsorship packages, transfers out and everything in and around the stadium. moreover, I see that many of these projects support it. I became convinced that this project would be successful in the future.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
a project that I really like, looks very interesting and cool, how the team developed a strategy to attract many investors to join, succeed and fighting team and dev.
If you are very interested to the project is, you better join in this project. because with you joining in the project will be increased also which is promoting the project, so the project will be easier is known to many people especially investors.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
a project that I really like, looks very interesting and cool, how the team developed a strategy to attract many investors to join, succeed and fighting team and dev.
I hope you can join the project if you are sure of this project so that more participants will help promote the project so that more investors will join the project.
Activity: 252
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
this project is very good and many are providing support for this project hopefully in the future it will make it easier for this project to reach the ICO target.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING
I looked at in Libereum's telegram if the token sale will end on 31 January 2018 and be registered in LATOKEN, and will the distribution begin after that? I can't wait for further information and developments on Libereum. I hope the development team provides information about that in the ANN Libereum thread.

I heard that Liberium's token has been distributed and currently the value is still low and will wait until April. A few months might be better.
And for this thread to be more alive, the team should provide information on ANN threads.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 260
Trphy.io
I looked at in Libereum's telegram if the token sale will end on 31 January 2018 and be registered in LATOKEN, and will the distribution begin after that? I can't wait for further information and developments on Libereum. I hope the development team provides information about that in the ANN Libereum thread.
Activity: 476
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
The most important thing is that the team works and develops the project . All participants of the bounty can look in the table the tokens accrued to them and wait for their distribution to their wallets .
It is certain that the team will certainly work in developing the project so we entrust everything to the team and regarding the distribution itself we must be patient to wait for it
Activity: 714
The most important thing is that the team works and develops the project . All participants of the bounty can look in the table the tokens accrued to them and wait for their distribution to their wallets .
Activity: 1414
What? do you have a plan to buy football club? Sound fantastic and I think it could make crypto more known in the world. Anyway your hardcap only 80 million usd, maybe you can buy the club with it, but how about the operational cost?
Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
COMBONetwork
when will the latest information be updated about distribution and when ICO ends? how many funds has Libereum collected now and when will the total tokens begin to be counted? I have seen an update on the Libereum spreadsheet every day but there is still no how much total number of tokens the participants have received. then about the ICO when will ends still unknown.
since this month Liberium has not made any updates, what I know is that private sales are still ongoing, the achievement of funds is also not raised, this is what makes Liberium less interesting to investors
Trphy.io
when will the latest information be updated about distribution and when ICO ends? how many funds has Libereum collected now and when will the total tokens begin to be counted? I have seen an update on the Libereum spreadsheet every day but there is still no how much total number of tokens the participants have received. then about the ICO when will ends still unknown.
Activity: 826
Merit: 517
LIBEREUM buying % from the football clubs now? How much % do younget then from the club? Why not the entire football club anymore? Thanks for any answer.
Trphy.io
Is it true that the campaign is over and you canceled the last week of the campaign? Is there a formal announcement about this? Please explain  Huh
yes Libereum only lasts for 5 weeks instead of 6 weeks, if you want to get an announcement about this you can join the telegram of this project and you will get the answer. now just waiting for when the total tokens will be counted and waiting for information about distribution.

Activity: 182
Merit: 25
Bitcoin=Decentralization+ Consensus+High sec=TRUST
Is it true that the campaign is over and you canceled the last week of the campaign? Is there a formal announcement about this? Please explain  Huh
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1195
I got information from the Libereum project telegram if this week is the last week, is that correct?

AFCC - Rig4hodlers [B. Manager] :
bounty campaign end tomorrow 27th. - Signature, twitter, Facebook, telegram, Youtube, Instagram and steemit ends tomorrow 27th at 23:59 forum time. if it really right means this is the last week, right?
is also possible if the team says it all campaign bounty would indeed be ends this week. But if I see in the spreadsheet there is still time till date Oct 04.
maybe it just hasn't been replenished because at this time I saw in the spreadsheet for the bounty it also ended on September 27 and I congratulate the participants who have finished working on their tasks and hopefully later they will get satisfactory results.
if the team has announced that the bounty has ended that means it is correct. means that now just waiting for the update stake and the acquisition of the reward hopefully will be updated soon.

Did the team give any comments why they decided to end campaign earlier ? What caused that ? Anyone got info how much the project has already raised funds ?
Activity: 448
I got information from the Libereum project telegram if this week is the last week, is that correct?

bounty campaign end tomorrow 27th. - Signature, twitter, Facebook, telegram, Youtube, Instagram and steemit ends tomorrow 27th at 23:59 forum time. if it really right means this is the last week, right?
is also possible if the team says it all campaign bounty would indeed be ends this week. But if I see in the spreadsheet there is still time till date Oct 04.
maybe it just hasn't been replenished because at this time I saw in the spreadsheet for the bounty it also ended on September 27 and I congratulate the participants who have finished working on their tasks and hopefully later they will get satisfactory results.
if the team has announced that the bounty has ended that means it is correct. means that now just waiting for the update stake and the acquisition of the reward hopefully will be updated soon.
Activity: 602
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

Activity: 377
Merit: 1
"AMANPURI●ultimate exchange"

Pages:
Jump to: