Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] Libereum - Soccer + Blockchain ⚽️🏆 - page 5. (Read 22536 times)

Activity: 1680
Merit: 278
There is NO other sport more profitable than football in the whole known universe by the mankind.... if team plays cards propperly, they will have an epic success, so early holders of Libereum tokens will really make a good profit from their early contribution.. no doubts.. i will be among these holders Smiley
Activity: 938
Merit: 156
KOL Manager and CriptoGemas CEO
One of the best ICO project we can anticipate for this year.  I can see so much potential here.
This will leverage cryptocurrencies go mainstream as Libereum and Sports Industries unite.

Hi Zomorylshe, great to hear you see value in our project. Follow us for news!

Hello! when are we going to know anything about the first football club into the project? I was reading some news on google about it but It is not clear.
Thanks in advance.

We have to wait until the ICO starts, so please stay tuned because we will have all this information in the next days. Let’s wait until first days of September.
You can also join into he telegram group and contact with the team.
Activity: 176
Merit: 5
One of the best ICO project we can anticipate for this year.  I can see so much potential here.
This will leverage cryptocurrencies go mainstream as Libereum and Sports Industries unite.

Hello! when are we going to know anything about the first football club into the project? I was reading some news on google about it but It is not clear.
Thanks in advance.
Activity: 30
Merit: 1

Activity: 30
Merit: 1
Finally the ANNthread of Libereum is ready for action!! Let's make this a huge success! Blockchain meets soccer, meets Libereum!

Thank you Betay, we are ready for anything! Fortes Fortuna Juvat! Grin
Activity: 104
Merit: 0
Activity: 168
Merit: 3
Finally the ANNthread of Libereum is ready for action!! Let's make this a huge success! Blockchain meets soccer, meets Libereum!
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Arabic Translation & audit Services

Libereum (LIBER) is an ERC20 token which will initially focus on building a network of users in the sports industry – more specifically, football clubs (or soccer clubs, as they are known in the US).

The mission’s first phase is straightforward: acquiring a football club in one of Europe’s top sporting divisions. We have carefully observed the development of the Red Bull clubs (RB Leipzig and Red Bull Salzburg) and believe that combining Libereum with sports will make cryptocurrencies go mainstream. It pleases us to say that we are currently in talks with four clubs to acquire ownership.

After Libereum has gained ownership of a club, we will roll out the next phase. Libereum will then be introduced to fans and sponsors of the club. After this introduction, we will move forward in setting up Libereum as the only payment option for tickets, food and beverages, merchandise, sponsor packages, outgoing transfers and everything in and around the stadium we have not yet mentioned.

Pages:
Jump to: